Reviews for A Heaven From Hell's Despair
hulk smash sparkle man…lol
hilarious:)
Love it
M1A chapter 1 . 4/26
Hey, so found that story after R&R-ing 'You have : New message'. I really hope you update it.
I like this one too.
Mari-Fox chapter 23 . 3/28
A-MAZ-ING!
Aeroza chapter 1 . 3/22
Love the story
neweldi chapter 23 . 3/9
Thanks, I like it :-)
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 1/6
Now while I in no way liked most of the Cullens, and did think that them just leaving was shitty... this...beat up/torture fight was too much of an overreaction for a broken heart. It seems out of character for the Avengers to go on a revenge/torture spree and be so...cruel. I honestly can't see them torturing someone like they did Edward when he was already down. I could see them subduing the vamps for attacking them, but this whole hunting them down to hurt them just because they left her without saying goodbye was a bit ridiculous honestly, and made them in my eyes, the bad guys. (
GBear chapter 17 . 1/4
FREAKING FINALLY OH MY GODS SERIOUSLY?! IT TOOK FOREVER! but im glad you did now i feel good.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Omg! When I saw the lyrics from Phantom of The Opera my eyes bugged and I was so happy that you put that in the story. I loved your story, but now that you wrote that I absolutely adore it! Thanks for making my day wonderful!
Vwchick chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
Loved it! Thank you so much for posting it!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
So emmett is bad too ?
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I don't think they should destroy the cullens
andrewpine chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
Looking forward to the continue of this wonderful are places to go and people to kill.
So Bella and Steve will be together at least ten years,any rug rats in that time? hopefully Renee will be dead by then.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
Sorry to hear about your she is still with you.i have lost all of my grand parents and my father so i know how you feel.
What will Aro think or do when he hears Jane's report? hell if they can take out the twins early the Volturi won't be much of a problem with all of the toys the Avengers have along with what SHIELD they need to find Renee. I am surprised the Vicky didn't send a bunch of her Newborns to LaPush before the attack against the Avengers to draw the pack members away.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
Why would those people want him to be a vampire,fools,? why would they want Bella and her family to go through that,idiots? they need to hunt down and finish off mommy dearest so Bella and Steve can get down to being lovers and not have to worry about things until it is time to kick the Volturi's asses.
Why was Jane just a throw away character and where was Spiderman at? if the Fantastic Four joined the fight Peter should have been there also.
So Loki is finally going to make his move on Alice/Liz?will they be making more anti-venom so it can be standard issue for S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers? also Tony might wanting to fine tune Bella's suit so it could have a total electrical shield kind of like an electric eel that she can turn on and off when needed.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Thought you said Renee got she was laying there to be grabbed and spirited away she should have been finished by one of the crew while Bella was dealing with Vicky and her rescuer Eddie?