Reviews for A Heaven From Hell's Despair
galwidanatitud chapter 22 . 6/26
just finally caught up with all the chapters. a very excellent story. can't wait for the epi. :)

on a personal note, i am glad ur Grandmother is doing better. from someone who has the personal experience of going through chemo, i am always glad to hear another brave soul to survive such ordeal. all my prayers and good wishes to you and your family.
dorkycorky88 chapter 22 . 6/12
I'm glad to see that your grandma was doing better as of the last update. I hope you are able to finish this. I can't wait for the rest!
dorkycorky88 chapter 14 . 6/12
Oh they are all evil! Can't wait for Cap to snap out of it and tell Bella he loves her!
dorkycorky88 chapter 11 . 6/12
Seriously, you're killing me. Tony telling Jake they have secret Team Stella meetings and they have tshirts coming was too much. I think I've said this before, but I love this story!
dorkycorky88 chapter 7 . 6/12
I love do good scheming Tony and Hawkeye.

I laughed this whole chapter.
dorkycorky88 chapter 6 . 6/12
I love this! I swear, crossovers are ruining the originals for me.

I love Hawkeye playing matchmaker and Tony going along with it.

Steve is adorable!
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 6/12
I love this! It's so funny. I'm enjoying Godfather Tony. So cute.
pegasus5406 chapter 22 . 6/8
Well, I for one can't wait to read the Epi...I enjoyed reading this story very much and hope it's not long before you finish it. Bella still needs to stop her mother and the bitch red head known as Victoria...and maybe Loki can put a stop to Eddie boy...lol. Thanks hon, until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Khyharah chapter 22 . 5/26
I love this! Especially how Bella and Steve didn't jump right into the sack :-) kinda refreshing to see a story that has more plot and less lemony goodness. I don't mind it, just not when the plot seems to be an afterthought of the lemons. Any who I thought this a clever way to bring Bella into the Avengers world without her being a long lost daughter. And Loki being Eddie's father?! Love it. Now I need an epilogue and a sequel lol. For now I shall indulge myself with your other stories!

On a personal note I hope all is well with your grandmother. I hope her chemo worked.
namez twi chapter 11 . 5/23
love it!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 22 . 5/22
I love Bella and Steve 3 :)
killer4853 chapter 2 . 5/10
MoonPrincess623 chapter 22 . 5/3
Oh, Clint, what is going on in that mind of yours?

Very awesome fic! Love the pairings, although AlicexLoki was no tone i saw or really like. Poor Jasper is still under the control of Edward. Poor luv, one Master for another.

Update soon!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 22 . 4/21
I love this story soo much and yes finally loki and elizabeth
soccershadow3 chapter 22 . 4/7
This is such a good story can't wait for you to update! Looking forward to more!