Reviews for Why Green?
cid.neha chapter 3 . 3/11
Haa nice one
CartoonGurl201m chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Haha! I just realized that most of the people on here use airhead and grasshead! I think it might be because the names are so simillar. Write again soon!
Contestshipper16 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Oh please, Drew! You loved kissing May, so don't be like that! XD Awesome, I loved this chapter! Yay, new chappie! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
MysteryDeathKid chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Aw! It's super duper cute! You did a great job!
MayXDrewForever chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awwwwww, that was so cute! I can't believe she thought the bandanna was Drew! LOL XD

I also wanted to ask if you could review my 365 day challenge. Hope you do! XD

Anyway, since this is a review for your story, I have more to say.

Like the last line when Drew commented on May's bandanna!

I Loves it! XD

10/10

MayXDrewForever
MayXDrewForever chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
That was awesome! . So Kawaii! Drew was OOC, but then again, no one really cares about that. And it was nice to have this one in Drew's POV instead of May's. All in all, it was amazing. Can't wait for more!
WaterRaven chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Omggggg. Please update!
CartoonGurl201m chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Gosh adorableskitty, you haven't updated this in TWO MONTHS! Please do a sequel to this one-shot though! But I agree with Drew, you could have done better after a month. Contest-Shipping forever!
Contestshipper16 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Happy that I read this story and think it was awesome! XD You should totally do a sequel, I mean if you want. I would totally read it, I loved the first part with Drew thinking so much about May and then when he said that first crushes go away and that it didn't I was like yay, it didn't go! XD ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
maycontestdrew chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
OMGGM! XD When I first saw the update alert on my email, I didn't realise that it was an alert and I was like, "Why the hell is FFN making me wonder about something being green? OMGGM! THEY'RE TRYTING ZTO START A CONTESTSHIPPING REVOLUTION WITH MY HELP! AHHH!" XD And yeah... But, instead, it came up with something JUST AS AWESOME! And that is... *drumroll* YOUR STORY! Ahahaha, I'm glad you updated! :D How ironic, I literally just updated my story a while before yours!

Well, I like how you're writing in Drew's perspective, and revealing a slight bit of his relationship with May, but I find it rather factual. Maybe involve a bit more personality? Other from that, the introduction was simply AWESOME! :D

Ahahahaa, May and Drew were totally destined to be together! XD I mean, no wonder they were in the same boat! XD And share food... XD DREW! Not wanted her to eavesdrop on your 'business'. *cough cough* Wait and seek for his beloved princess. *cough* XD

AHHHH! THAT IS SOOOO OFREAKING ADORABLE! I REALLY LOVED THE STORY LINE AND CONCEPT OF THIS! AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Awesome one-shot, hope to see more! :D
Moonlightgirl258 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
awwwwwwww!
Dawnie'B chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
aww this was so cute!
I liked it, this is my headcanon written into story-form c:.
I'm sure May thinks of Drew when she sees the green bandanna c:
Dawnie'B chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Aww this was so cute! I love the little headcanon c;. Really original idea btw. Her outfit was changed because her game counterpart's outfit changed, but in the anime this could be a reasoning:D Or May losing the bandanna and Drew buying her a green one lol. This is now my headcanon thanks to this story xD.
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
"Nice bandana."

So that's where May got her new outfit. And of course Drew was the reason.

Loved it and hope you right more Skitty-chan!

Heart