Reviews for Hecates' son
Swordalfgun chapter 6 . 7/16
normal doesn't describe lovegoods.
not even close.
The story is so fucking random. Seriously. What. The. Fuck.
akatosh117demon chapter 22 . 3/11
wow you really cant tell that he has M.P.D. from the writing. good job dude! good luck!
Thelastriptide chapter 10 . 1/30
omgosh another of my favourites
Thelastriptide chapter 4 . 1/30
Omgosh I totally understand why you chose that song. It's also one of my all time favourites
Chicwowwow chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
I'm enjoying this so far, but, starting with chapter 3, Harry just speaks to formally. He's 5 in that scene, yet he says "Yes, for this place was never my home." What 5 year old says that?
plums chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
This is getting really dumb how you just randomly keep bringing Snape back.
ChaosGodLizea chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Imma miss u, your story was a good one. Tell me the name of your book, cuz imma check it out.
Swordalfgun chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
technically the last name should be emmrys
Demon Princess chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
Please continue
7019289 chapter 22 . 3/23/2016
i also agree with The Stormy Dreamer's review
7019289 chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
you should find someone to sing this song and post it on YouTube
JaclynnM chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
How old are Harry, Ariana, and Elwyn?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
You don't say your writtings are short a ten year old could write more words per chapter then you
Nooooooooooooooo chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
Why! This story was good! And we Percy Jackson fans know that Thantos is the God of death, and Hades is the lord of the dead (ruler over Thantos).

Start with one story at a time, write down ideas as another story, like Dragon's Den of stories or something like that.

Please return to this, at least. Like update a chapter a month, two months or something, my friends do that. They don't have to be too long. Only like 1k-2k. Put all your stories onto temporary hiatus and concentrate on the 1.

A bad writer, a desperate reviewer and disappointed reader.