Reviews for Hecates' son
Swordalfgun chapter 13 . 11h
technically the last name should be emmrys
Demon Princess chapter 22 . 6/17
Please continue
7019289 chapter 22 . 3/23
i also agree with The Stormy Dreamer's review
7019289 chapter 21 . 3/23
you should find someone to sing this song and post it on YouTube
JaclynnM chapter 6 . 2/12
How old are Harry, Ariana, and Elwyn?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
You don't say your writtings are short a ten year old could write more words per chapter then you
Nooooooooooooooo chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
Why! This story was good! And we Percy Jackson fans know that Thantos is the God of death, and Hades is the lord of the dead (ruler over Thantos).

Start with one story at a time, write down ideas as another story, like Dragon's Den of stories or something like that.

Please return to this, at least. Like update a chapter a month, two months or something, my friends do that. They don't have to be too long. Only like 1k-2k. Put all your stories onto temporary hiatus and concentrate on the 1.

A bad writer, a desperate reviewer and disappointed reader.
lonewolf420 chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
ok like the story but you got some major plot hole fuck-ups. first I see these swards of harry's to be like off god of war so he has them a all times so why not use them on the troll. second snape was ejected from the castle yet was still there for potions class. like they asked how did quirel get back in? and last but not leased. harry emptied vault 713 himself so there is no way for the stone to be used in the first place.
lonewolf420 chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
potter nerd fact. the leaky cauldron is the pub/inn in diagon alley. hogs head is in hogsmead. other then that love the story so far.
lonewolf420 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
ok maybe a crappy beginning but got me interested. so it did its job.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
love the chapter i hope the last chapter is just as good
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
haha that chapter was awesome love the star wars references makes for a good laugh
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
haha keeping draco an arrogant ass brilliant absolutely brilliant loved this chapter hope the next is just as good as the rest where and quite an amazing start very unusual for it to be so short makes for a nice change
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
so far this story has made me laugh alot at harry's logic great job on making him original
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I just love Prof. Flitwick!