Reviews for Hecates' son
Nooooooooooooooo chapter 22 . 7/20
Why! This story was good! And we Percy Jackson fans know that Thantos is the God of death, and Hades is the lord of the dead (ruler over Thantos).

Start with one story at a time, write down ideas as another story, like Dragon's Den of stories or something like that.

Please return to this, at least. Like update a chapter a month, two months or something, my friends do that. They don't have to be too long. Only like 1k-2k. Put all your stories onto temporary hiatus and concentrate on the 1.

A bad writer, a desperate reviewer and disappointed reader.
lonewolf420 chapter 12 . 7/16
ok like the story but you got some major plot hole fuck-ups. first I see these swards of harry's to be like off god of war so he has them a all times so why not use them on the troll. second snape was ejected from the castle yet was still there for potions class. like they asked how did quirel get back in? and last but not leased. harry emptied vault 713 himself so there is no way for the stone to be used in the first place.
lonewolf420 chapter 9 . 7/16
potter nerd fact. the leaky cauldron is the pub/inn in diagon alley. hogs head is in hogsmead. other then that love the story so far.
lonewolf420 chapter 1 . 7/15
ok maybe a crappy beginning but got me interested. so it did its job.
love the chapter i hope the last chapter is just as good
haha that chapter was awesome love the star wars references makes for a good laugh
haha keeping draco an arrogant ass brilliant absolutely brilliant loved this chapter hope the next is just as good as the rest where and quite an amazing start very unusual for it to be so short makes for a nice change
so far this story has made me laugh alot at harry's logic great job on making him original
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 6/29
I just love Prof. Flitwick!
TheStoryDreamer chapter 22 . 4/19
It breaks my heart when the best of authors stop because the idiots out there put them down unnecessarily. For those said idiots out there, first chapter says that it's his first story. I'm willing to bet that your firsts were way worse. I know that this story is even better than my own. Be happy you don't know me in real life but if you do, don't let me catch on to you. For you people that supports or have the same problems, be strong and don't let the infantile review bring you down.
Rad-Red chapter 6 . 3/12
I like the story, but I just got to chapter 6 and while I get the stupidity of trying to make sense of a World with magic; "100 giga watt"? For a stun gun? 10 gigawatt is roughly the Power needed for SEATTLE. As in the city Seattle. By Night. This stun gun should have vaporised poor Ares on Contact.

Other than that, I like it :)

Keep up the good work
Loveless150050 chapter 22 . 1/16
So it's do e?I ask now, may I take and continue this story. Sort of Adopt it?
dude no chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
You suck with the crying bitd dude I have the emotional range of a rock and even I know thats just too much
wiskeymoose10 chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
jJust wondering why the story still showed Snape teaching when earlier chapters showed him expelled from the school and a new teacher hired for posions ?
26Naruto26 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Moment I saw the guitar summoning I stopped reading, this feels way to much like Twilight mixed with High School Musical...