Reviews for Hecates' son
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 9h
I just love Prof. Flitwick!
TheStoryDreamer chapter 22 . 4/19
It breaks my heart when the best of authors stop because the idiots out there put them down unnecessarily. For those said idiots out there, first chapter says that it's his first story. I'm willing to bet that your firsts were way worse. I know that this story is even better than my own. Be happy you don't know me in real life but if you do, don't let me catch on to you. For you people that supports or have the same problems, be strong and don't let the infantile review bring you down.
Rad-Red chapter 6 . 3/12
I like the story, but I just got to chapter 6 and while I get the stupidity of trying to make sense of a World with magic; "100 giga watt"? For a stun gun? 10 gigawatt is roughly the Power needed for SEATTLE. As in the city Seattle. By Night. This stun gun should have vaporised poor Ares on Contact.

Other than that, I like it :)

Keep up the good work
Loveless150050 chapter 22 . 1/16
So it's do e?I ask now, may I take and continue this story. Sort of Adopt it?
dude no chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
You suck with the crying bitd dude I have the emotional range of a rock and even I know thats just too much
wiskeymoose10 chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
jJust wondering why the story still showed Snape teaching when earlier chapters showed him expelled from the school and a new teacher hired for posions ?
26Naruto26 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Moment I saw the guitar summoning I stopped reading, this feels way to much like Twilight mixed with High School Musical...
emthereble chapter 22 . 10/15/2014
Hi DragonDodge881, I loved your fanfic and it is such a shame that so many people juge and pull down other people. I am so sorry that so many people have done that to you and made you feel that you should not be writting. As you made me laugh and sit on the edge of my seat with ciffhangers with this fanfic. I hope that one day you may feel you could pick up writting again as you are so good at it.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
Its absolutely brilliant story I can't wait till your next chapter
A-Fighterlady chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
So you aren't going to finish this? It was great while it lasted.
killer4853 chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
update
killer4853 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
redwolf23456 chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
Great story so far
Guest chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
I love your story it is very interesting I can't wait to read a new chapter.
missourijack chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
harry was five he talked to old