Reviews for Five Companions Who Weren't and What Could Have Been
Quatermass chapter 1 . 3/29
I can't remember anyone using fireworks to blow up aliens, but the Doctor uses fireworks against a rogue Yeti in "The Five Doctors", though he only succeeds in pissing it off. And in "The Brain of Morbius", he uses a firework to dislodge the soot buildup in the font of the Sacred Flame for the Sisterhood of Karn, and even gives the Sisterhood more fireworks, just in case it turns up again...
Sage1988 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Wonderful work
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
AHH! This was soo wonderful! 3
I love love love love it! Everyone was spot on and you imagined all the scenarios beautifully! I wish you would add more. Perhaps just snippets, because I really enjoyed this!

Ink
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh God... This is wonderful, really it is. The part with Wilf at the end... oh geez, I'm crying right now. Thank you. Just thank you.
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was beautiful, truely.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
What a brilliant and beautiful dreaming of could-have-beens! Astrid's reimagining is particularly lovely, if heartbreaking. And Rita-! I'd always thought Rita could have made a wonderful companion, had Amy and Rory been willing to step back a mo' and let some other step up to 11. (Or, really, if Moffat had been willing to give them more of a breather for a bit.) Sato, Sally, and Wilf are all charming, as well.

A wondrous job of possibilities. :)