Reviews for A Different Path
Shadowy Rose chapter 9 . 1/11
I cannot possibly explain to you how much I wish this story was still active...
IMustAdmit chapter 5 . 12/4/2020
I must admit I am reading this only because of the idea of Kyoka Suigetsu and Hogyoku.

Other than that, this story is not really... heck, it's not even funny.

Sure, there are some incredible parts that would make you laugh and enjoy the heck of it but the rest? Utter boredom.

The dialogues are shitty as fuck and take a lot of space. MC is simply a simp... and I am not using the term loosely. While I get what you want to portray and that you want to get into 'awkward' Ichigo but this is not a way. This Ichigo is more of someone who never had any confidence nor sense of self-worth and it's disturbing. The dialogues are always a recurrent themes. It doesn't matter what is discussed... Ichigo says something (completely normal), then he realizes it might have been rude and tries to explain what he meant... as I said BORING.

The plot is nice, Romance is nice... but God the dialogues. It's just so fake!

The story is good to pass time though.
Spider 26 chapter 9 . 8/18/2020
I would love to read more of this story especially on how ichigo’s relationship with Harribel’s fraccion develops more and how Tier starts accepting and experiencing new emotions. Also it’s very good how the plot develops it just always leaves me wanting to read more and have more. I would love to see how Yamamoto changes and accepts ichigo or how all the captains turn on him and make a peaceful world with ichigo in it and then see more development on the characters. I personally think you have all of the characters personalities right, I just would like to see appachi come around and accept ichigo and I didn’t really like how chad might have a chance with Mila personally I think it would be better if ichigo has a harem but that he is most affectionate towards Tier just how issei form hsdxd is with Rias. Overall I’m expecting more and I know it will be good since it coming from you. I like the way you write and hope you come back to the story
PsylentFox chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading A Different Path! :) I've always been a fan of the non-canon pairings for Bleach... especially since the ending sort of just... tanked. I mean... Orihime? Wuh? RenjiRuki? Huh?

IchiRuki was pretty much canon since chapter 1, and Kubo just throws a curveball for no discernable reason...

Anyways, I had a lot of fun reading this because of the different perspective it brought, and I'm honestly a fan of Kyoka Suigetsu joining Ichigo if it's done correctly, and here it was done extremely well! I hope we can get a short epilogue out of this to tie everything together, even if its only a few thousand words.
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Also Tier was left for dead in the human world and Ichigo's final battle with Aizen takes place in Soul Society.
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Remember that a hollow's sword is a seal for their power and not a embodiment of their soul. There should be no communication between a hollow and it's sword.
MojoBlack chapter 9 . 4/14/2020
Man this story is my favorite all the TierxIchigo pairings even though it's not finished. Hope you get at least one more chapter in. You've done an excellent job with Tier's character, spot on I dare say. One of the best fanfics I've read period.
MojoBlack chapter 8 . 4/13/2020
Yo man this was like the best chapter ever. Had tense moments, incredible humor, and long awaited fluff!
Forlane07 chapter 9 . 3/29/2020
this is sooooooo good! i wish you would continue this story. i just love the tier x ichigo ship and this writing is soooo good i hope you see this and continue this amazing piece of art!
Rahul chapter 7 . 11/25/2019
in the sentence where the ichigo illusions are destroyed by the blades from ichigos plan, your paragraph does not make sense.
ArtoriasTheRock chapter 6 . 4/6/2019
Just like to say Ichigo wouldn't just be like: Oh you made me watch a friend day and made me kill another, no problem you all are right, let's be friends and prepare to fight my other friends doo dee doo.

sorry of having his inner hollow talk crap and try and take him over made him hate said inner hollow, then having his 2 new spirits who are bonding to him make him watch then kill a close friend, he wouldn't just push that away.
Akira-Hayama chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
It just had to end in a cliffhanger! Hope you come back to this, loving the idea of this AU and the relationship between Ichigo and Harribel. The way you built it up was neither too fast nor too slow, just perfect pace, imo.
biob1 chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
Great job especially on the developing relationship between ichigo and tier
biob1 chapter 5 . 11/6/2018