Reviews for A Different Path
BROOD WARRIOR chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Holy shit this story is off the chain awesome I love it can't wait for more your new fan BROOD WARRIOR OUT BRO FIST!
Ardent Flame chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Wow. It's been a long, long while since I've read a good Bleach fic, not to mention one that has Harribel (those simply don't exist in the earthly realm). And this is the second good fic where Ichigo wields Kyoka Suigetsu, as well as probably the only good fic where he has the Hogyoku. But most importantly, there's no fic out there that blends these three and you have done a marvelous job at it too! People are in character, the chapters are enormous and the writing style is good. I'm looking forward to reading more of this!

-Tenbatsu Saigetsu
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Keep it up, don't wanna push u to the brink but I'd personally love to see this go far, I love ur style of writhing And I'm all for Tia/Ichigo . Love it,
cerberus321 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Tiburon is freakin hilarious. the story is good too
Novacore chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I've mostly been reading Harry Potter so this is my first foray in the bleach domain (have seen the entire series though). I must say that this has been an interesting story so far and I like where it is going.
Nice length of the chapters too, I'm already looking forward to the next one.
R.Peter chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is a masterpiece. I absolutely loved it. Well done! Epicly written!

I love how the story line is going. The pace is not rushed, yet it still is very exciting and thrilling.

Look forward to more!
Hybrid Genesis chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Love the story so far, but is it pure Ichigo/Tier or Ichigo/small harem?
Heliosion chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Utterly brilliant, breathtaking and I love the pairing as it's like staring back at my youthful teens and learning about love! Plus for the first time ever all these inner voices inside Ichigo aren't annoying me with their frequent roles
FrozenSpectre chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Finally an update for this story and even a long one. Excellent.

Quite interesting scene with "Execution team". Rukia, Renji and Matsumoto took their order pretty much as I expected. Not well at all. And it was good to see that Baykuya doesn't really like the mission and especially he didn't seem to like to hurt Rukia. I take it that this whole episode might be a moment, where Byakuya is forced to decide that does he change his core view or not.

Though what really surprised me in this was that Toshiro didn't seem to say much at all. I take it that there is going to some Toshiro POV later on about this whole situation and how he feels about it?

So, Isshin, Yoruichi, Urahara and Ichigo's friend are also going in Hueco Mundo. Well, there is going to be a huge battle. Then again, maybe not. As right it seems that Baykuya might be the only one to willingly fight. Anyway, this meeting between "executioners", "rescuers" Ichigo's group must be quite interesting.

Speaking of Ichigo's group, I really like the relationships between Ichigo, Kyoka and Hogyoku and Tier and Ichigo are developing. Even if it's has been relatively short that Ichigo had known about his new inner additions, it clear that they have already come long way from where they started. Ichigo and Kyoka seems to be especially close and gets even closer by every chapter. Though, in this case, I have to say that your choice of making vanity as endearing trait for Kyoka is ... well, I can't say that I see anything good in vanity as trait, but that's just me.

Ichigo and Tier: First of, I really like how you're building up this relationship. And best part is that for once, there is some actual build up for relationship. Both of them are taking their time to get to know each other and get the other one to open up. Granted, in Tier's case, it seems that her inner hollow had role as "voice of reason" (yeah, reason:P). Another good thing that you have hear is the clear inner struggle with Tier and how Ichigo made her feel. Too often authors seems to forget that Tier is not exactly used to feel or show feelings in Hueco Mundo. So, it wouldn't make sense that she would suddenly start to show them either. So, you really get points from this.

Also, I see that you gave me answer about Ichigo inner hollow. There is no hollow anymore, but Hygyoku and the lesser extend Kyoka assimilated, well the core of Ichigo's old inner hollow.

Then, one thing that I wasn't really thrilled about at first was how weak Ichigo seemed to be at the start of his train fight with Tier. He really seems to be like the first time fighting with Urahara after getting his shinigami powers pack.

But then again, he is quite similar situation. He has totally now sword and powers. And not only that this makes it new for him and it seems that his whole core fighting style has also changed. No more brute strength and aiming to overpower his enemies. Now he needs to beat his enemies with more of finesse than anything else. Add to that all this new training about reitsu control and detection and it's no wonder that Ichigo was underachieving at the start of the fight. So, this saved you from further comments about seemingly weak Ichigo.

And speaking of that fight, well I really hope that your future fights are going to be different. Because this fight between Ichigo an Tier concentrated a little too much to describe of what Ichigo or Tier felt and not enough to actual fighting. Yes, I can understand it in this case as Ichigo and Tier thought process was a more important that the actual fight. However, if all of your fighting scene are going to be as full of information via people thought processes, they are going to get unclear and even boring. So, hopefully there will be better balance between fighting and thinking during the same fight.

Anyway, as a whole, good chapter. I just really hope that you would update faster.
Keigai O Yain chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Really loved the chapter.

The character to character reactions were a true ball to read.

Ichigo really is so easy to tease though, and he seems to find himself surrounded by beautiful women a lot, oh what is he to do.

I really do like the Tier/Ichigo pairing, and am quite enjoying you rendition of it.

Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
very good, loved
DevilHeart435 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Hmm, well... while I would like to state here and now that I am more of an Ori/Ichi fan, I have to say I like where this story is going. for the most part anyway. I have to wonder, will Zangetsu ever return or will he ever be able to use Getsuga Tenshou ever again? While Kyoka Suigetsu is a cool sword and all her powers are kind of limited, Ichigo has always been more or less an In-your-face-fighter, and I'm not so sure Kyoka Suigetsu is a good match for him.

Sure him learning to think more on his feet and gain more control over his Reiatsu is cool and all, but I still think that control would be better suited with Zangetsu, especially since he has no one to teach him Kido spells yet, and from the looks of it i doubt that will be happening anytime soon. If you ask me Kyoka Suigetsu is more suited for Assassination or Espionage kind of combat or missions respectfully. And with all due respect those just aren't Ichigo's style, In many ways he's like Kenpachi Zaraki(?) or Ikakku. But this is your story so I can't really say anything about it. Either way I hope to see an up date some time soon.
Arrankor chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I enjoyed the chapter and love all the emotional interactions between Ichigo and Tia and Ichigo and Kyoka. I really look forward to seeing more.
Narutopwnsass chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Darksblade chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
loving this fic, i need more )
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »