Reviews for A Different Path
Arrankor chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I enjoyed this and look forward to more.
dragonupgost chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Finally, I've been waiting forever for a new chapter!
BicolourRaptor chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Great chapter cant wait for the next one
HeavenAsunder15 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
y u no update?
Dyils chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
I agree with some other review I read here. You are repeating yourself a bit too much when you are telling the story from different points of view. It's like reading the same thing twice or three times in a row depending on how many points of view there are.
It is not bad, because you add a few new things, such as the feelings the other character is feeling, but it is not ideal. Rather than retelling the story from a different POV, it would be best to mix the different POVs into one, thus removing the repeating parts and leaving only the different parts, i.e. - the feelings of each character.

Also, while I do like the story so far, I think it is moving a bit slowly. A chapter which took me an hour to read barely covered a bit of sparing and a short fight with Grimmjow. The level of detail in your descriptions is likely the cause of it, which isn't necessarily bad, but I think bringing it down just a notch would be better overall.

Lastly, Kyoka seems to be quite a bit more direct than Harribel with her affection. Which is understandable, but paired with the fact that it takes some time to write one of your chapters and the fact that as previously mentioned, the story progresses slowly, I am afraid this story may never reach the point where Harribel and Ichigo start displaying their affection for one another.
The reason for that fear of mine, is that many fictional stories on this website, which I like have been suddenly dropped or neglected by their authors. I can't blame them if they've lost their interest in the stories, but I would hate if that happens before any significant progress is made with the story. And now seeing as how this story hasn't been updated for 3-4 months, I am getting a bit depressed :D
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
very good.
LeroyallenXnaruto chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
You are a damn good author. This story is perfectly written and grammatical errors are practically non-existent.

I do wonder though what happened to his Quincy powers and the fact that his hollow is actually Zangetsu if the Hogyoku and Kyoka have absorbed the power could they possibly have absorbed Zangetsu's abilities also?

I can't wait to see Ichigo fight at full capacity and I do wonder what the Hogyoku's ability are. I also really like the Interactions between Ichigo and Kyoka
Though I think you should tone down the multiple point of views and the back tracking

I really hope you update soon. This is an excellent story
ZloGlaZ chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Good first chapter and soap instead of possible good second one ( Too much for me
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Please please continue this story I'm begging you I wanna see what gos down
HALLIBEL chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
more ;-)
TeninChwang chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
The constant back tracking when you switch perspectives is starting to get old. It adds thousands of filler words to each chapter and bogs down the story.

The classic anime trope of both parties being interested in each other but dancing around the issue because they're 'confused' or 'uncertain' is also pretty wrote. It doesn't make for interesting character interactions.

I really like the relationship between Kyoka and Ichigo though, even if it can be a little melodramatic at times.
JCP2356 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Love the story so far the way that you left them all under the control of Kyoka Suigetsu does that mean that that will be important later anyway can't wait for the next chapter
readerofworlds chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
A form of sopa is happening still 5 days to get 88,974 signatures to stop it.
Mondtanz chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
This is a really great story. You set a very nice pace and I think that the development of the characters' relationships is very believable. I can't wait to see what happens when the groups of Soul Society and the Living living world come into play. Good thing the people being sent by the Soutaicho are among Ichigos closest friends. As Yamamoto has to be aware of that I kind of wonder about his motivation. Byakuya is known for his sense of duty - hell, he was ready to execute his own, albeit adopted, sister on orders - but after speaking out for Ichigo at the captain's meeting, his reaction might be quite different from his usual behaviour...
And Chad, Orihime and Uryu are planning to go along? Great! I just hope they don't have to try and trick Kisuke to take them along. Getting to Hueco Mundo by themselves would be next to impossible...
By the way, are you planning to add some of the Visoreds to the rescue party? I don't know if they formed a close enough attachment to Ichigo to go with Isshin and company...
MukhyD chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Great story, very interesting concept, any chance it'll be continued...?
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »