Reviews for A Different Path
Shinkicker chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Awesome to see a new chapter, it makes me quite happy.

Both sword spirits are gods damn hilarious, they really need a way to conspire with each other. Some shared inner world, when the blade clash, or some metaphysical plane.

Speaking of Kyoka, couldn't Ichigo essentially 'summon' her place her within an illusion and give her control so she could talk to people. The battle with the fracions and the illusion was great as well. I love those three, they're so hilarious. Poor Appachi.

Looking forward to the fireworks next chapter, hopefully something can be worked out, and folks are left all steamed and angry at betrayals. I don't see Ichigos school friends standing by if things really go rough, also his dad. Perhaps when all said and done, a trip back to the Uraha Shoten's subterranean training rooms.

Thanks for posting, hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Thank Kami this story isn't abandoned! Loving every moment of it; I'm eagerly anticipating the following chapters. I hope you will be able to find the time to upload this fic continually and I'm relieved that you won't let go of this story. I'm sure that many people will agree with me. Also, the sheer size of the chapters make it worth the wait! Keep up the excellent writing
DhanaRagnarok chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I SO love this story. I kinda regret we don't get more frequent updates, but if such a delay is needed for their quality, then it is definitely worth it!
hornet07 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
When you say Ichigo is almost back to full power, I REALLY hope you are joking. Right now, he's barely stronger than an average lieutenant, if he has trouble with the fraccion. When he can beat Halibel by flicking her with his pinky and only bringing her to the brink of death, then you can say he's almost back to full power. Unless of course the power gain happened off camera so to speak and they haven't teste it yet.
Keigai O Yain chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter..

And a godsend too.
None of the stories I am following have updated in recent...months, so this was very welcome.

I like the interactions of Ichigo and the ladies he is surrounded with. With the antagonistic H, making for a good side point.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
LeroyallenXnaruto chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
A great chapter.
Liked the little fight scene and the use of illusion.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
very cool chapter! the only thing i can say i dislike is that ichigo and tia are so awkward aroundeachother, i understand it, but i've never liked such things...

anyway... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
The Night Hunter chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Hell of a chapter dude, I loved it. The interaction between the cahracters was great as usual, can't wait to see the confrontation between the Shinigami's and Ichigo
Arcangel1342 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This chapter was amazing as always i hope you update soon for you my friend are awesome at this
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
great chapter!
The Sinful chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Thinking you'd dropped this? Bah. I've seen stories that'd been dead since I was in high school suddenly update. Which was annoying really since it shared a title with a much better story I was following.
jj chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I hope you put ichigo with tiers fraccion as well a ichigo x tier x sung sun x apache x mila rose sounds nice.
Hadesbane chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Love this chapter like almost all of those you put out! Are you thinking of anymore stories and if so maybe including Tatsuki in any of them? But anyway keep up the just amazing work and know that you are a great writer!
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This was a great chapter. And about time you updated, it's been ages! ;p

BTW, when I saw 'Bambi', I thought you talking about Bambietta from the quincy arc. (There are some crazy fics of IchiBambi). But I digress.

Anyway, as always, nothing short of fantastic. I really enjoy what you write. And I hope you keep on writing!

Kudos! !
colbet11 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Always saddening to finish a chapter T-T
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »