Reviews for A Different Path
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
oh man, a great chapter...
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Great Chapter, I Love Ichigo's Interactions With Harribel And Her Fraccion.
Blackseal84 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
I hope ichigo finds Nel since he's staying in HM
Magery chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
So. What have we learned today?

Well, there's quite a few things, actually.

Kyoka is Best Girl. Tier is making a play for Best Girl. Byakuya is so underestimated by basically everybody.

Oh. And Kyoka is scared (to some degree, however minor it might be) of Urahara. Good. I like it when he's written the way you did this chapter - dangerous, but hiding it extremely well most of the time. I kind of wish we got to see Kyoka versus Benihime, but I imagine Benihime _really_ doesn't like Kyoka so that would probably get way too violent way too nobody wants that.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Couldn't Stop Laughing At What Kyoka Told Ichigo To Say To Apacci :)
Great Chapter, Can't Wait For Ichigo's Training!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
"Because you do not deserve the sacrifice he made for you."
Ooooooooh, I Love Harribel, They Are Gonna Regret This So Hard :)
Awesome Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Awesome Start, But I Just Wanted To Cry For Poor Kyoka! I Can't Wait To See How Strong Ichigo Gets :)
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Great story by far! I love it so much! Please tell me you'll be updating again soon?! I can't wait to see what else is in store for our group of protagonists. And just how did Kyoka manifest completely? Amazing! Ichigo, you sure are in for it! Lol.
Zaralann chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Wow...
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
You really should update soon, this is a great story. Can't wait to see the next chapter which hopefully will be soon.
GentleRage chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
I love it!
chemiczen chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Boring. Too boring for me. Too bad. The story had such an interesting start, Ichigo getting Aizen's zanpakuto- that was nice, but then the story turned to a high school teenage drama fest.

And the pacing! Horrendous! The story is getting too stuck on jumping between the character's inner thoughts and it keeps going... and going... and going until I just get bored of it. For 70,000 words, this has been the only development on Ichigo and Harribel so far: boy meets girl - boy and girl makes various observations on the other's body - boy and girl gets teased.

And the development on the story so far? What story?! They're still walking in a desert on the way to Las Noches. Breathe in... breathe out... cover eyes with both fingers... slowly drag fingers down across face while reflecting on life and thinking about the injustices of the world.

I wanted to like the story and I was holding out hope that it might get better, but looks like it won't. So I'm stopping here.
chemiczen chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Ichigo appologizes way too damn much to the point where it's getting really annoying to read. It's just not in his character.

Another thing I find annoying is reading numerous paragraphs about Ichigo's muscles. Really, twice or thrice is more than enough. You don't need to dedicate a dozen paragraphs on his muscles. We get the point, so stop shoving it in our face.
DanteNaru chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
cool
AFan chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Is the next chapter anywhere near being posted? I really want this to continue!
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »