Reviews for A Different Path
Residenthobo chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I really really like this.
A lot.
A boat load.

Lots.

MANY LIKE, SUCH WOW!

But anyway, this is a hilarious and intriguing story, and I can't wait to see what'll happen next! •
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Cool Story, definitely looking forward to seeing more of it. SS's reaction is typically hamfisted of the commander-general, me thinks he is going senile and paranoid in his old age. Hopefully he can still meet with his friends easily enough. There needs to be more good TiaxIchigo stories. Speaking of, god I am annoyed at Viz using Tier as her name, seriously, wtf... Tia is a real name, why couldn't they have left it at that, the bloody morons. It also sounds far better.

Thanks for posting.
Relo chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I love this story very good writing very addicting to read can't wait for the next update ;)
shoot2kill chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Very lovely story I also enjoy how Ichigo and Kyoka have there own relationship of when she kissed him hopefully that goes futher;D Anyways well written professional story I believe. (Sorry for the bad English not my first language ;)
Walter chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I love you're stories man/woman they have amazing plot, great grammar,and probably the best spelling I have seen in a long time. I like how in coming back to life you incorporated ichigos heritage from the Quincy arc. Most writers just ignore it and do their own thing to make ichigo gain power in soul society, also are you going to give ichigo his two zanpakto? If not oh well I can dream.
RelocationAgent chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
This story is beyond perfect a relationship with Tia AND Kyoka? Very amazing story I love how long they are to very enjoyable thank you and please update! :D
deprogram chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
dont abandon please :D
this story is amazing I also love how you write so much rather than a short chapter.
Nytrocore chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Ya know... Ya reAlly know how to change the outcome with a few words don'tcha. Can't wait till ya update this
shadow wolf 501 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
fucking epic i just started reading this story today but was suprized that it was this interesting and cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I have to admit that this is a pretty good story and I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for Ichigo and the others. *nods*
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I do believe that you have an interesting story here on your hands. The only thing that I don't like is how stupid Yammato is being when it concerns Ichigo having both of Aizen's "weapons". It's as Soi-fon said; concern for him having them is one thing, acting out on it is another.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
interesting it is
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
. . . . . . . . . . . .i was speechless how the story going, and MAN I LOVE HOW ICHIGO AND KYOKA SUIGETSU GREETING EACH OTHER MAN! ! ! !XD and it make me wish there more of ichigo x kyoka suigetsu now.

oh, and the way u describe kyoka suigetsu, remind me luka megurine, don't ask me y
VicRB chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Great job man so I'll be waiting for more episode or chapters whatever . So good luck on the other story's and finally merry Christmas .
Ahlerot chapter 4 . 12/20/2013