Reviews for A Different Path
Hallibel chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
still no continue :-(
Lord Dream chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Id give a long flowing speech about how this fic utterly kicks ass, but I'll settle for :Holy Jell! This so bloody good! More, more, more, MORE PLEASE!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
I love Tiburon! Hilarious. And a kuu/tsun-dere Tier is very interesting.
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Interesting
Hygieia chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Good stuff!
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I really really hope to read more of this soon... Can't find too many good bleach fics really... This is great keep it up :)
spasticpandakid chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
yet another great chapter sir i really like your portrayal of tier as well as several others in the group i really cant wait to read your next chapter
skyh1gh chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I just read this in one sitting and it was awesome, waiting anxiously for next chapter :)
Ikanashi Nogitsune chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
A very interesting fanfic and I am rather fond of reading more.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
So, in other words, they're turning him into something even worse than Aizen.

Something that, at will, can kill his emotions whenever the whim strikes him. Something that will strike down even those close to him if he thinks they're going to betray him - and, because of those illusions, he will likely become all sorts of paranoid about their seemingly inevitable betrayal. Despite knowing, mentally, that such things were illusions, the reality is that they were real to every single one of his senses. I'm schizophrenic and I had a number of hallucinations during my teenage years that left me catatonic for nearly an entire day, and despite knowing they were fake they still stick with me to this day as something I have trouble pushing away and calling fake. The emotional impact, the betrayal he felt towards everyone - and both of those new additions to his soul - will likely never fade completely.

At least Aizen never had something close to him to strike down.

Ichigo? Well, someone that preemptively strikes down those close to him is arguably worse than someone that is never close to anyone and therefore is willing to strike down anyone.

"sent Rukia's brother and oldest friend after her"
Technically, that was Aizen. The other Captains did comment on how unusual it was for the Central 46 to sent people that knew her after her, and Aizen confirmed that he had killed the Central 46 before sending them, though Ichigo probably doesn't know that unless someone mentioned it to him (which Hitsugaya and/or Urahara might have).

Other than those things, which may or may not be issues, the sheer awkward radiating from this chapter's last quarter was just painful to read. I had to stop reading and go read something less awkward a half dozen times just to drudge up enough stubbornness in order to get through the rest of the chapter.

The sheer shock both of them seem to feel at EXTENSIONS OF THEIR SOUL knowing what they're thinking is kind of weird, but not totally awkward. Their reactions end up coming off as them awkwardly trying to seem speechless only to continue talking/thinking repeatedly. What is incredibly stifling to the story's progression is the way they both seem to stumble through everything, every single time they make a new movement in their relationship, whether it be a new compliment, something they find attractive, or anything else. It makes the entire relationship incredibly painful to read, especially since I've NEVER seen or heard of anyone being that damn awkward around some one they find attractive. Considering that I know a number of autistic, socially stunted, and/or emotionally deprived people this is saying something.
harblack chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I only just stumbled across this fic, but already I think its great. Love your version of Harribel, the interaction between her and Ichigo is sweet and funny, and Kyoka Suigetsu and Hogyoku are both shaping up to be interesting characters as well. Hope to see another update soon
Zyber Elthone chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Will we be seeing Nel too? He did just leave her there in Las Noches when he went to fight Aizen, but all of his friends have left, and with most of the Espada gone too, she wouldn't have a lot of reasons to leave, especially if she's still waiting for Ichigo to come back.

And if I'm right about what Chad is going to do, I can only think of how awesome of a friend he is to be willing to do that for Ichigo. I mean, granted, there's not a lot holding him back, just a handful of friends (mostly in passing or through Ichigo I recall), no family, and the other two 'close' friends wouldn't be out of reach even if he goes through with his choice. But still, how amazing of a friend do you have to be to leave everything behind for your best friend? Simply amazing. Chad earns massive respect for that game changer. I hope he gets stronger as a reward for his own sacrifice, as it would suck for him to be left behind by the one he wants to fight beside... Maybe as an extra reward, certain arrancar can take interest in him too?
Sode Shirayuki chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Please update soon. I'm loving this story so please hurry.
Vimesenthusiast chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Have to say that, while I am not a big fan of Bleach, your story is making me want to go back and read it again. The characters are fun, I love the way you are concentrating on Tia, Kyoko and the fraccion as well as Ichigo, since they were so badly neglected in the original. Kyoko too is a fascinating character.
two questions:
What do you have planned for Nel? And can soul reapers quit or resign?
DukeScarlet chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
It's been quite a long time since I have last read a chapter of this fanfiction. I must say though, that the quality of the writing is still as high as ever. I'm not sure if I did review the previous chapters or not, my apologies if I didn't.
I also agree with you in that rushing the story to advance the plot without proper character development often makes the story less than it could have been. I do enjoy the long chapters though but I'd like to see new chapters more often. Do you think there would be a way for you to cut them to half the size of this one to publish faster while keeping the same quality (by that I mean, not forcing yourself to cut at a place where it wouldn't really work or lead to nasty cliffhangers) ?

Well in any case, this was good and I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with next.

'Till next time !