Reviews for A Different Path
SystemsEternal chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter..

And a godsend too.
None of the stories I am following have updated in recent...months, so this was very welcome.

I like the interactions of Ichigo and the ladies he is surrounded with. With the antagonistic H, making for a good side point.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
LeroyallenXnaruto chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
A great chapter.
Liked the little fight scene and the use of illusion.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
very cool chapter! the only thing i can say i dislike is that ichigo and tia are so awkward aroundeachother, i understand it, but i've never liked such things...

anyway... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
The Night Hunter chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Hell of a chapter dude, I loved it. The interaction between the cahracters was great as usual, can't wait to see the confrontation between the Shinigami's and Ichigo
Arcangel1342 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This chapter was amazing as always i hope you update soon for you my friend are awesome at this
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
great chapter!
The Sinful chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Thinking you'd dropped this? Bah. I've seen stories that'd been dead since I was in high school suddenly update. Which was annoying really since it shared a title with a much better story I was following.
jj chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I hope you put ichigo with tiers fraccion as well a ichigo x tier x sung sun x apache x mila rose sounds nice.
Hadesbane chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Love this chapter like almost all of those you put out! Are you thinking of anymore stories and if so maybe including Tatsuki in any of them? But anyway keep up the just amazing work and know that you are a great writer!
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This was a great chapter. And about time you updated, it's been ages! ;p

BTW, when I saw 'Bambi', I thought you talking about Bambietta from the quincy arc. (There are some crazy fics of IchiBambi). But I digress.

Anyway, as always, nothing short of fantastic. I really enjoy what you write. And I hope you keep on writing!

Kudos! !
colbet11 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Always saddening to finish a chapter T-T
HALLIBEL chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
more more :-) more fun Tres Bestias with Ichigo and others ;-) more Tia Ichigo ;-) sry for my eng ;-)
Monkeybutt98 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This is a good story! I like it how each chapter has quality and quantity in it. The humor in this story is abundant and my dad actually had to come into my room to ask what I was laughing about so loudly. This is an awesome story, so keep up the good work!
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I loved this chp keep it up
EternityDragon2610 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Well i didn't particularly like there rather cruel method of showing him what would happen nor did i get why he forgave them a second later... I know they have his best intentions at heart but that seemed rather uncalled for and then Ichigo let them get of rather lightly for it, personally i would have needed some time to myself if they pulled that and while i would forgive them for it it would not be such an immediate forgiveness as that.

Other than that i rather enjoyed the chapter (although it took me half an hour to finally get to read because FF decided this only had 5 chapters even though it just updated :P) there was an abundance of character development and it kept me guessing. Keep up the good work and i hope to see another chapter from you son :D
Ciao