Reviews for A Different Path
reptoholic chapter 5 . 8/6
While I am really liking this story, I wish he wasn't so weak. I hope he at least starts learning her powers before the other shinigami show up, at least enough to be able to stay out and confuse them. It would also be awesome if he was able to learn all the kido that Aizen knew.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 8/6
Looking forward to it... I hope he has his resurrecion form still
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/6
great job so far.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 8/6
Love it.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 8/6
Looks awesome.
ArtanisRose chapter 8 . 7/19
This is a good read so far. really good. I kniw it's been awhile since you updated, but I hope you find the time and inspiration.
The Abyssal One chapter 8 . 7/12
Very nice, but I'm sad to see there hasn't been an update in so long. I'm eagerly looking forward to any more possible chapters. Excellent story, keep up the great work! :)
God this is good, it's well thought out. I look forward to future updates, this is seriously good
Zangetsu2016 chapter 8 . 5/12
This story is great! My favorite part was when ichigo was getting his ass spanked by Kyoka and teir I laughed so hard I cried. I do think that starting the next few chapters a few things need to happen: 1. You need to give ichigo a harem since it's clear that not only does Hallibell have the hots for him but so does yoruichi, rukia, orihime, and rangiku as well. 2: Ichigo needs to kick Yamamoto's ass and force him to surrender for what he did and step down as head captain. 3: bring nel and tatsuski back into the mix and make the part of ichigo's harem hilarity will insue from there. 4: have ichigo marry all the girls and become part of the kuchiki and shihoin noble families there by cementing his status so know one can touch him. 5: needs more mature scenes it's rated m but I have yet to read anything that would warrant such a rating. 6: Isshin needs to tell ichigo the truth about his heritage so he can truly master his powers and he needs to find a regain old man Zangetsu and his hollow without giving up Kyoka and hougoku and reforge both zanpaktou using an asachi.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 8 . 5/4
I now understand why this story has not been updated in 7 months. It was because you ruined it with this chapter. "lay groundwork for future chapters" haha.
Raxychaz chapter 8 . 4/30
So, this is just super not okay. Teasing and a bit of banter are fine and all, but outright humiliation after such a serious chain of events, in front of people who were worried over Ichigo's mental and physical well being is just supremely fucked up. Not only that but that would in turn damage any kind of relationship Hogyoku and Kyoka could form from then on because not only did Hogyoku steal direct autonomy from Ichigo but she also reduced him to such a pathetic, mess of a person.
alchemists19 chapter 8 . 3/19
Great story hope to see an update soon
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 2/23
we never saw kyoka suigetsu's spirit so we dont know what she looks like.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 1/27
Ichigo without Zangetsu is so saddening. I pray that you will have Ichigo regain his Zangetsu while keeping Kyoka Suigetsu. Mainly it is the Bankai, and just Huge Sword Awesomeness effect.
Othinus chapter 8 . 1/24
What the fuck have you made of this fic? Get real please.
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »