Reviews for A Different Path
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 2/1
Great chapter! So glad to see that you've finally updated after so long! And what a chapter this was! It was a fantastic read in my opinion.

From Harribel's concerns, to the light-heartedness of it, and the emotion! Everything just simply flowed perfectly! I hope to see another update soon, along with what you've got planned in the future for this fic!

Good luck and see ya next update!
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 9 . 2/1
Its Jaws!
Relo chapter 9 . 2/1
Fuck I can't believe I've been reading this since sotmkre year of highscool
Nice chapter
Magicvibes chapter 9 . 2/1
why is ichigo such a God Damn pussy in your story, if he's not crying then he's blushing or stuttering
fallendemon248 chapter 9 . 2/1
Can't wait for the next chapter
Zant's Minion chapter 9 . 2/1
Do you hate Ichigo? Do you even really want to write about him,or are you writing about him simply to get people to read your story? Because your Ichigo you have in all your stories is always so over the top dense and stupid. You always rag on him and treat him like a brainless idiot. Not like canon him, but you exaggerate his bad points so much that he is a submissive tool to his "love interest" and other female characters. The fact is, it brings me to tears how much you love to tear him down to pieces; with everything always being his fault, and him being a punching bag for various female characters, and having other characters toy with him as they please. Only putting in a few fluffy scenes when you think you gone to far and think it will fix everything. Well those are my thoughts, not trying to fight just telling you how I feel. If you disagree maybe we can talk this out. I waited a while before I sent this review so I could be more calm than before. I have never been good at expressing how i feel in words, so please forgive me if you take offense for my words. Truthfully I love the fluff and don't expect Ichigo to be all knowing about feeling or anything. I mean he is only about what, anywhere between 15 to 17 years old? Do they really have to expect so much of him? Anyway that's it for now. bye.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 2/1
...Well shit. Still though, this was a pretty good chapter and I enjoyed every minute of it.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 2/1
well this was an interesting chapter can't wait for more
One of my favorite stories, ever. Thank you.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 9 . 2/1
A lot happened in this chapter, more than the total number of words would imply. With the thoughts of the Commander of the soul society, the thoughts of Kuchki, and his fellow captains, I see you pushed the plot forward quite a bit on that front. But the two areas that I felt were the most important were Ichigo's relationships, both with Tier and Kyoka. And Tier finally finding her inner world. It should come as no surprise that Tiers Zanpaktou spirit is in the form of an animal.

You have left us with a lot to contemplate until the next chapter. It will be very interesting to see just what sort of moves each of the characters will make in the little chess game of move and countermove that is going on.
Magery chapter 9 . 2/1
Well, Ichigo and Harribel have certainly made some progress. I'm quite pleased to see that (and I love how Tiburon was basically like "you know he's not going to give a crap", she knows him well).

I wonder when Kyoka's going to make her 'play', so to speak. Tier's pulling a little ahead of her - she'd better be careful!

And now we see Yamato at a crossroads. It'll be interesting to see which way he turns.
Holl0w Dan chapter 9 . 2/1
Yay an update
I kinda thought this fic was dead yknow
Still great though
And real classy ichigo with the 'incident' in the pool
Lol

Still nice to see an update and please continue to update this (within 6 months is preferred :P)
MarkAntimony chapter 9 . 2/1
Check my e-mail, see an update.
Glorious.
Some nice development for both the characters and the overall plot. Looking forward to seeing what action Soul Society is going to end up taking on this matter.
Nice to see Ichigo slowly reducing his density a little.
Kitsuyuki chapter 9 . 2/1
Ayyyy the clutch update, on that note. Another really good chapter, might be slow but I can see the build up with the Captain Commander's decision to have Urahara's take on the matter and him questioning himself whether or not to break his own code by pardoning Hallibel. Hopefully for us romantics Ichigo and the three of them get out scott free, but whether that happens is yet to be seen. Speaking of romance, finally some action between Ichigo and Hallibel, thank god i've been able to find some really good Bleach fics with the pairings one of them, being Tia and Ichigo. Anyways keep it up man can't wait for the next chapter.
plums chapter 9 . 1/31
Awesome

I cannot describe how happy I was to see an update to this. Loved practically everything here you did. The cave scene with tier and Ichigo was very fulfilling to finally read.

Just wish there was more.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »