Reviews for A Different Path
Denapekka chapter 7 . 2/28
The quality of this fic is amazing! One of the best fanfic story I've ever read, can't wait for more! :)
Xx13deathsxX chapter 7 . 2/27
Sir/maam/piece of food, please continue writing this is a badass story
Zionchar11 chapter 7 . 2/23
I love the amount of detail you put in this. Every fight or scenery or emotion you set really put out the "visual" factor. Keep up the good work and I think everyone would wait for the next chapter since it's this much well written.
Kragh50 chapter 7 . 2/22
Really nice fanfiction so far, hope you will continue to write good stuff like that. I think id like to see a Bleach/Attack on Titan crossover
WeberCode chapter 7 . 2/18
Sequel, please.
hollowichigo12 chapter 7 . 2/16
This was a great chapter and the combat was great. I thought who everyone fought was good. I look forward to seeing how you plan to explain what happened to Chad. The ending was great and leaves me wanting so much more. I do like how Ichigo's powers are evolving and what he can do with them.
Rigaldo chapter 7 . 2/15
Next please!
Illuviar chapter 7 . 2/15
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Fifth Horseman chapter 7 . 2/13
Gawd I love this story.

I know I've said it before, but the interactions he has with Tres Bestia are so good. One of those things that kind of makes my day when I read it.

I like the way you are going about building the relationship between him and Tier. They are both clueless, relationship wise, and there is far more their than just a physcial attraction. They actually talk and learn about each other, and in some cases have deep discussions. It's a dynamic that not many authors bother with and it is refreshing to see.

Yoruichi getting all indignat about Ichigo's reactions...just to funy. Priceless.

Poor Byakuya, he can be his own worst enemy. He got so caught up in seing the 'true' Ichigo, that he didn't seem to be able, or want to recognize it when he saw it. Of course, Old Man Genocide's orders would be easy for him (or the others as we know) to take. And the Reapers are so entrenched in their centuries long, stagnant mindset, that they are far to willing to just kill everything and never mind the questions.

Greta work. Really enjoyed the chapter.
GhostGuest chapter 7 . 2/10
Hi,

Love the story and the story line. Very cool and good flow.
I feel little sorry for ichigo though. Kyoka is going to rip him a new one, i wonder if the Hogyuko will get into it or will he/it sit back in ichigo's inner world with popcorn.

anyway looking forward to reading more.
Ghost/Guest
The Demon Forgotten chapter 7 . 2/9
I doubt if he will make a ichigo / tier match or kyoka are also included and the fraction of Harribel
Tsuyoshi333 chapter 1 . 2/2
DAMN IT UPDATE AND POLISH THIS MAGNIFICENT DIAMOND ALREADY ! :v
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 2/1
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
Love it but I I reviewed to tell you that you should really update coming back to life it's amazing and it would be really nice if you could find out what happen next
IchiIchi chapter 7 . 1/26
Lol loved this chapter. Chad's power up is so cool. He's so underrated when he should be more powerful than he is. Love how Kyoko manifested, wondering if it had something to do with their bond, or maybe Hogyoku? Can't wait to see people's reactions to Kyoka XD So exciting, please update soon
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »