Reviews for A Different Path
chimera629 chapter 2 . 2/8
yet his hallow and quincy dissapeared as well and in the first place his powers have always been visard/arrancar since theyve always been fused and if it took the sr power he should still have the hallow.
though hate his method aizen wasnt wrong about the ss
really the ladies are stupid and so is he they all should have known how the ss would react they should have waited till he was in the human world or the ladies should have supressed it so it looked like he lost his powers all dumbasses
ungreatfull bastards all of them completely ignoring it was the actions of the ss that turned him not the stone or his sword and that his power still came from thiem
Crimson Reiter chapter 9 . 2/5
huh. Un verdadero gusto llegar a conocerte, Tiburón!
Tomon chapter 9 . 2/5
Very nice to see you update :)
Enjoyed this chapter and I'm glad Ichigo didn't take Kyouka treatment standing down since that was really a way too much. One thing would be do it with just two (three) of them but where everyone could see? :) So nice revenge :-D
Also loved the scene with Tier, just wonder about her hollow hole. It's just prevent her from having children in the normal human way of doing things or also something else? Since I understand it this way but I'm not really sure hollow can even procreate like this...
Well that's just me being curious anyway.

Good job! :)
atchoum35 chapter 9 . 2/4
Nice chapter. Thanks. Good to see this story continue
FateBurn chapter 9 . 2/4
Good chapters
Spazzman29 chapter 9 . 2/3
I love this story but i really dislike all the focus on Chad. He is just plainly an extremely boring character that not even the best author could make interesting. I really hope you don't pair him with anyone as Chad in a relationship doesn't work no matter who the woman is. He's better off as the loner that is like a brother to Ichigo.
slydino chapter 9 . 2/3
Wonderful chapter. This story is following a very nice direction and I can't wait to see where you take it. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bob of the A chapter 9 . 2/2
Good chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one. And thanks for coming back!
very good, loved
Arraia chapter 9 . 2/1
Perfect and update
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 2/1
Great chapter! So glad to see that you've finally updated after so long! And what a chapter this was! It was a fantastic read in my opinion.

From Harribel's concerns, to the light-heartedness of it, and the emotion! Everything just simply flowed perfectly! I hope to see another update soon, along with what you've got planned in the future for this fic!

Good luck and see ya next update!
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 9 . 2/1
Its Jaws!
Relo chapter 9 . 2/1
Fuck I can't believe I've been reading this since sotmkre year of highscool
Nice chapter
Magicvibes chapter 9 . 2/1
why is ichigo such a God Damn pussy in your story, if he's not crying then he's blushing or stuttering
fallendemon248 chapter 9 . 2/1
Can't wait for the next chapter
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »