Reviews for A Different Path
Lord Wolfe chapter 8 . 10/15
Oh yes, I love it. Great chapter great story.
justsomerealguy chapter 8 . 10/15
Wow. I had forgot this even existed.
Kinda starting to lose interest though. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just not interested in the pairing like I was a year ago.
Still good writing of course.
Iskandar06 chapter 8 . 10/15
I most admit its been so long that i forgotten this fic but i'm glad that you updated
JJN37 chapter 8 . 10/15
You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm glad you got a lot of that out of the way, over all this was a fun chapter to read. Loved the length as well
FateBurn chapter 8 . 10/15
Great chapter like always loved his interactions with both Tier and Kyoka, specially Kyoka through the whole thing, please continue again soon.
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 8 . 10/15
About time they started! BTW read the Ffxiii crossover, and am finding it promising. I hope for faster updates if possible.
HeavenAsunder15 chapter 8 . 10/15
Lol this is freaking funny as hell and awesome to boot
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 10/15
YOSH! An update! God I loved this! Great job! Keep it up and see ya next update!
hollowichigo12 chapter 8 . 10/15
Good chapter. I can understand why this chapter was not action packed as some things needed to be set up and cleared up as well to let the story progress in a good way.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 10/15
oh man, a great chapter...
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 10/15
Great Chapter, I Love Ichigo's Interactions With Harribel And Her Fraccion.
Blackseal84 chapter 8 . 10/15
I hope ichigo finds Nel since he's staying in HM
Magery chapter 8 . 10/15
So. What have we learned today?

Well, there's quite a few things, actually.

Kyoka is Best Girl. Tier is making a play for Best Girl. Byakuya is so underestimated by basically everybody.

Oh. And Kyoka is scared (to some degree, however minor it might be) of Urahara. Good. I like it when he's written the way you did this chapter - dangerous, but hiding it extremely well most of the time. I kind of wish we got to see Kyoka versus Benihime, but I imagine Benihime _really_ doesn't like Kyoka so that would probably get way too violent way too nobody wants that.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 10/15
Couldn't Stop Laughing At What Kyoka Told Ichigo To Say To Apacci :)
Great Chapter, Can't Wait For Ichigo's Training!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 10/14
"Because you do not deserve the sacrifice he made for you."
Ooooooooh, I Love Harribel, They Are Gonna Regret This So Hard :)
Awesome Chapter!