Reviews for A Different Path
Magery chapter 9 . 2/1
Well, Ichigo and Harribel have certainly made some progress. I'm quite pleased to see that (and I love how Tiburon was basically like "you know he's not going to give a crap", she knows him well).

I wonder when Kyoka's going to make her 'play', so to speak. Tier's pulling a little ahead of her - she'd better be careful!

And now we see Yamato at a crossroads. It'll be interesting to see which way he turns.
Holl0w Dan chapter 9 . 2/1
Yay an update
I kinda thought this fic was dead yknow
Still great though
And real classy ichigo with the 'incident' in the pool
Lol

Still nice to see an update and please continue to update this (within 6 months is preferred :P)
MarkAntimony chapter 9 . 2/1
Check my e-mail, see an update.
Glorious.
Some nice development for both the characters and the overall plot. Looking forward to seeing what action Soul Society is going to end up taking on this matter.
Nice to see Ichigo slowly reducing his density a little.
Kitsuyuki chapter 9 . 2/1
Ayyyy the clutch update, on that note. Another really good chapter, might be slow but I can see the build up with the Captain Commander's decision to have Urahara's take on the matter and him questioning himself whether or not to break his own code by pardoning Hallibel. Hopefully for us romantics Ichigo and the three of them get out scott free, but whether that happens is yet to be seen. Speaking of romance, finally some action between Ichigo and Hallibel, thank god i've been able to find some really good Bleach fics with the pairings one of them, being Tia and Ichigo. Anyways keep it up man can't wait for the next chapter.
plums chapter 9 . 1/31
Awesome

I cannot describe how happy I was to see an update to this. Loved practically everything here you did. The cave scene with tier and Ichigo was very fulfilling to finally read.

Just wish there was more.
Johnny Spectre chapter 8 . 1/14
well, this is a trip, tough I would like Orihime to be added to this. eh, in time I suppose.

also, Chad x Mila Rose
Nixxon Mysterio chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Absolutely sensational.
Bloody brilliant and I absolutely loved it.
I know you've probably left this, but this was honestly fantastic the way it's been written, the humor is done to the point where it's just over the top, but somehow still perfect. The relationships that have been building and where they've got to now. The climax of the whole fight...Wow. You have truly made my night/whole holiday feel worth it with this one fic.
Absolutely brilliant and, despite the slim likelihood you'll come back to finish this, I really hope we some day see a conclusion.
Loved it. Thank you so much for writing and publishing it :)
shadow of balance chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
Awesome fic. I hope you continue.
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Update please
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
this was a great chapter hope there's more the spanking was just so mean your ruining Ichigo's image lol would be nice for him to see his sisters again
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
this was a great chapter Kyoka has appeared that's cool Chad seems badass yoruichi is so totally jealous and the scrap between ichigo and byakuya was hilarious
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
this was an enjoyable chapter i love the interactions Apacci getting tricked was hilarious the chat with Tia/Tier was great will enjoy it when Tia/Tier first sees her inner world i see it as a beach or something but that's just me can't wait for more the battle to come should be enjoyable to say the least
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
this was an interesting chapter can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
this was a nice chapter i like the interactions with the fraccion and with tia/tier Kyoka is a great character i'm liking her more every chapter she's so cute.

can't wait for the sparing
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
another great chapter can't wait for more and Kyoka is so adorable and so totally jealous
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »