Reviews for A Different Path
fanfictionsfan chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
I really enjoyed how this chapter turned out. The character interaction was very enjoyable and the relationship developement was was good. Keep up the good work!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
I have to admit that this feels like a good way to end a story arc, if you could call it that? Still though, it's about damn time that Ichigo and Tier finally got their heads out of their butts and finally take their Zanpakuto's advice. *nods*
McGeezel chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
not a lot of action but a lot of things got aired. now that sides are chosen and feelings are confessed I feel the story can move on. I liked the chapter over all, if was very entertaining. thanks for the update
Torturer-of-Souls chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Logically, a regression in the relationship between Kyoka, Hogyoku and Ichigo is all but certain. In fact, that humiliation scene is quite a stretch at this point. Psychologically, Kyoka and Hogyoku would still have a fear of rejection, and ridiculing him in front of so many people whose opinions mean so much to him could trigger that, leading to them being timid and submissive in their interactions in the near future.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
This is by far my second favorite Ichigo/Tai stories! I hope you will up date soon.
Erudik chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
I've passed up this story for months because of the pairing, but you made it work beautifully. Your writing style is the perfect kind of mixture I search for. I can't wait to read what comes next. .
Bleached Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
While the awkward humor of misunderstanding throughout the first half of this chapter could be considered equal parts amusing and off-putting for many readers, I feel as though the interspersed moments of seriousness that became more concentrated towards the end made this chapter balanced and worth reading.

It will certainly be interesting and exciting to see what the future holds indeed, though for additional reasons besides the development of Ichigo and Kyoka/Tier's relationships. Threat-wise, there is Yamamoto's reaction along with any other villainous threats that show up (namely movie/filler/video-game/Thousand-Year-Blood-War ones). On the less-threatening but still yet interesting side of things, there is Chad, Grimmjow, Tier's fracciones, and even other Arrancar survivors like Nelliel and her fracciones. What kinds of relationships will form among these people?

Only time will tell, but I will say that you should feel free to take as much time as you want to deliver future chapters of a quality even more worth waiting for!
scifi11 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Great chapter. I like the development between Tier and Ichigo as there was too much tip toeing in the previous chapters. Continue the good work!
Zanthraxone chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
What a great and fantastic chapter and update. I am happy to see some new action in A Different Path. I think you did a great job and I really liked the interaction between everyone. Kyoka however I do believe does need a bit of payback from Ichigo due to his spanking lol I mean really?
Anyway fantastic chapter and I look forward to seeing more updates in the future.
Good luck
Z
insomniac1970 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Hooray for awkward love stories! This was a nice chapter and the fluff made me really happy. I think that Ichigo was given the ancient Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times." He always seems to be ground zero in any crapstorm that blows up. I like the pairing. I like the story. Please keep up the good work! Cheers!
DD soul chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
To be completely, one hundred percent honest, and to mean no offense to you or your work, this chapter was beautiful. In fact, I think it might have been too good. I, by no means want you to stop, but the ending was amazingly well written, and if I was writing a romance novel, would love to have it end with so much potential. Following up from this might take something away from what you've written now. If it were me, I might throw in a few month time skip, but that's me. I love your work, and will be sure to check out the other two you listed for us.

Thank you very much for this chapter.
Lynansidhe chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Great chapter! Thanks for posting it!
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Glad to finally see some forward momentum on that front. Was beginning to think it would take something super dramatic to even get started but this works pretty well. Will be looking at the two new stories as well because I haven't had any problems with your other ones.
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 10/17/2015