Reviews for Each to their own
cloudshape to ennien chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
I have enjoyed that very much.

However, it was stated, that Hermione liked to switch sometimes. I would have loved to see her dominate Severus occassionally. It is easily imaginable to me, that he could just as well be submissive when the mood strikes as she.
misherukuro chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Beautifully written.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
so wonderful.
Lauren Saint chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Beautiful story! You wrote it very well, enjoyed reading it. :D
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
yeah there was more. loved it. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
excellent fic but what no foursome. *pout*
TashaRose chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Very well written three shot story here so far. I only say so far because at the end of Ch. 1 it said the end, and then we had two more chapters. {Smiles}

I think that you handled the intricacies and nuances of the subject matter quite well. Well written creatively as well as staying true to what I have also perceived as parts of their personalities. Bravo!
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
eine sehr schöne geschchte. heiß und grrr. ich liebe sie. eigentlich mag ich das pairing SSxHG ncht besonders, aber hier - wow. lg hayne
amenoshimai1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Hmmmm
mandancie chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
this was a very good story. ;) I was so caught up in the first chapter that I was pleasantly surprised (forgot while reading) that there were still 2 more chapters to this story. :) I'm a sucker for a good love story and this had two. this was very well written and I enjoyed it immensely. :) Thank you very much! :)
fifespice chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
not my cup of tea that lifestyle but love the way you wrote it
fifespice chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
well well that is different
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
nuaghty minxes who knew makes you wonder what draco would think of his dad and harry though lol
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
It's kind of odd that Hermione went completely submissive because in the beginning she was a Dom as well.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Yep, you reached me. Love!