Reviews for Each to their own
fifespice chapter 3 . 9/7
not my cup of tea that lifestyle but love the way you wrote it
fifespice chapter 2 . 9/7
well well that is different
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/7
nuaghty minxes who knew makes you wonder what draco would think of his dad and harry though lol
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 7/30
It's kind of odd that Hermione went completely submissive because in the beginning she was a Dom as well.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 1 . 6/21
Yep, you reached me. Love!
jensteed chapter 3 . 5/26
Fun little piece, though it could use a little tidying up :)
chimaera198 chapter 3 . 5/26
I loved it, a beautifully written bdsm-tale. I am not really into the livestyle myself except for erotica, so I can't really compare; but it seems save and realistic. Not like so many bdsm tales out there that go far to close to noncon. good job.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
This... was... amazing! You have captured the lifestyle so exactly that is astounding. As a member to the BDSM community for the past 9 years, it is amazing to read a story that so accurately portrays out lifestyle. And in such a creative manner. I'm so glad that I decided to start reading more of your work. You have not disappointed! I'm unsure if you, yourself, are a member of the lifestyle, or simply have done your research, but either way, you write of the bond between Master and submissive so well that even if the latter is true, you could pass for the first. Thank you for writing something so amazing.
SlytherinToNyx chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I truly enjoyed this set of writings, as it reminds me so much of my relationship with my own Master. you managed to capture the so much of the happiness that comes with being a sub anf finding a true master who can truly take care of your needs. As I have mostly been a switch like hermiones character, I have found a natural dom who makes me want to be a better sub every day.

I will be presenting him your fic to read as he so does enjoy brilliant work such as this...It may even give him some ideas.

Thank you for sharing your work and not twisting the true nature of a D/s relationship like so many others.

Shiva1989 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
This was an awesome story! I loved it from beginning to end, but was sad it had to end lol. Thank you for it.
ZombieMistress chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC AN I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT! Lol It is perfectly writen an devilishly great. Best BDSM I have found so far.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ahhh Raven you never let me down.. I loved this...!
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
loved beautiful.
Rosajean chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
But wait, what was the surprise second part of the ceremony?
dnjs7365 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
the only problem with this story is there isn't enough... More Pleas! ;-)