Reviews for Each to their own
BeltaineXRiver chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
This... was... amazing! You have captured the lifestyle so exactly that is astounding. As a member to the BDSM community for the past 9 years, it is amazing to read a story that so accurately portrays out lifestyle. And in such a creative manner. I'm so glad that I decided to start reading more of your work. You have not disappointed! I'm unsure if you, yourself, are a member of the lifestyle, or simply have done your research, but either way, you write of the bond between Master and submissive so well that even if the latter is true, you could pass for the first. Thank you for writing something so amazing.
SlytherinToNyx chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I truly enjoyed this set of writings, as it reminds me so much of my relationship with my own Master. you managed to capture the so much of the happiness that comes with being a sub anf finding a true master who can truly take care of your needs. As I have mostly been a switch like hermiones character, I have found a natural dom who makes me want to be a better sub every day.

I will be presenting him your fic to read as he so does enjoy brilliant work such as this...It may even give him some ideas.

Thank you for sharing your work and not twisting the true nature of a D/s relationship like so many others.

Nyx
Shiva1989 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
This was an awesome story! I loved it from beginning to end, but was sad it had to end lol. Thank you for it.
ZombieMistress chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC AN I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT! Lol It is perfectly writen an devilishly great. Best BDSM I have found so far.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ahhh Raven you never let me down.. I loved this...!
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
loved beautiful.
Rosajean chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
But wait, what was the surprise second part of the ceremony?
dnjs7365 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
the only problem with this story is there isn't enough... More Pleas! ;-)
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Wonderful story! I'm a bit disappointed at the fact that Hermione's a full submissive now, though - she wasn't in the first chapter! Nonetheless, a great read :)))
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing:)
Reckless072529 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ever been reading and eating at the same time and gotten so distracted by the content of said reading you accidentally used your iPad stylus as a fork? No? Well I just did *grins*
lunadressa chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
isso foi perfeito
eu amo realinamto MESTRE X SUBMISSO
e nossa
que de certo
que o harry seja feliz
agora que ele tem alguém pra cuidar dele
boa sorte
e eu quero mais
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This is wonderful keep writing. ;)
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
loved it! :)
Elemental Emotions chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I loved this and believe i may read your other story, but if i may ask...what is the meaning of, "Do you take your submission with your pleasure?"

I've never heard that phrase before.