Reviews for Each to their own
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 3 . 8/4
so wonderful.
Lauren Saint chapter 3 . 4/17
Beautiful story! You wrote it very well, enjoyed reading it. :D
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 3/4
yeah there was more. loved it. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/4
excellent fic but what no foursome. *pout*
TashaRose chapter 3 . 1/31
Very well written three shot story here so far. I only say so far because at the end of Ch. 1 it said the end, and then we had two more chapters. {Smiles}

I think that you handled the intricacies and nuances of the subject matter quite well. Well written creatively as well as staying true to what I have also perceived as parts of their personalities. Bravo!
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 1/24
eine sehr schöne geschchte. heiß und grrr. ich liebe sie. eigentlich mag ich das pairing SSxHG ncht besonders, aber hier - wow. lg hayne
amenoshimai1 chapter 1 . 1/12
Hmmmm
mandancie chapter 3 . 1/3
this was a very good story. ;) I was so caught up in the first chapter that I was pleasantly surprised (forgot while reading) that there were still 2 more chapters to this story. :) I'm a sucker for a good love story and this had two. this was very well written and I enjoyed it immensely. :) Thank you very much! :)
fifespice chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
not my cup of tea that lifestyle but love the way you wrote it
fifespice chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
well well that is different
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
nuaghty minxes who knew makes you wonder what draco would think of his dad and harry though lol
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
It's kind of odd that Hermione went completely submissive because in the beginning she was a Dom as well.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Yep, you reached me. Love!
jensteed chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Fun little piece, though it could use a little tidying up :)
Chimaera.me chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I loved it, a beautifully written bdsm-tale. I am not really into the livestyle myself except for erotica, so I can't really compare; but it seems save and realistic. Not like so many bdsm tales out there that go far to close to noncon. good job.