Reviews for Affairs of the Heart
HildeVonKrone chapter 13 . 3h
As short as this piece is, I really liked it. My biggest gripe was the potion Hermione made, as there were no concrete details to what it actually did. I get the time turner will warp her to the past, but don’t see how the potion played a big part outside of maybe de-aging herself, unless I misread something... overall, good piece. I honestly don’t know if I would have the guts to rewrite history in that kind of scenario
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
Devesratingly, heart wrenchingly beautiful. I love this happy sad story so much. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2017
Weird story, but good ending. Thank you for sharing.
Montara chapter 13 . 2/11/2017
In the beginning I didn't want to read since it's about two adulterous couple who found their happiness elsewhere when they should have just ended their disastrous marriage, no matter what Severus was telling Hermione.

But I'm glad I give it a change. It was heartbreaking during some times and frustrating in others, but always it kept me interested for more.

Her decision to change her life may seem very selfish, and it is in a way, and I can't find her excuses, she could have died and be in that way with Severus, but I'm glad, for her and Severus, and even for Ron, that she went through with changing the past.

Thank you for giving us this story. I love Hermione's love for Severus very much!
Favreau chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Thank you for your story. Something in it has really touched me.
odogoddess chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
2nd attempt as my first resulted in my phone browser crashing and losing what I wrote; my apologies if it comes through twice. That was beautiful. So full of all the ups and downs of life, the complexities found in relationships, both of lovers & of families. I will definitely check out your other work. Thank you for sharing this tender tale.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Great and unusual story. I am not sure you needed to fix the ending: the bittersweet life is a realistic one.
D.Bunnie chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
I laughed. I cried. My heart ached for the decisions she faced. As a mother, I can't imagine a time when I could even think about going back and undoing my children, but your story was written so well that I found myself hoping that she'd do just that! Well done.
Egm2003 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I just reread this amazing story. This, by far, is my all time favorite Severus/Hermione story.
eleanorsmom chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
So good! I loved this story! Can't wait to read more of your writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
That was so beautiful, it made me go find my fiancee and tell him how much he means to me. Amazingly emotional story
well chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
you really didn't have to make it a story. A one shot, this first chapter, is more than enough. Going back and explaining sort of ruins it.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
This was spectacular in every faucet. The emotions were dead on. You managed to temper fear and guilt with love and desire perfectly.
Lunabeegood chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Okay. You have me. What an interesting start
Avana92 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
That was so great, I really loved it!