Reviews for The Way That I Need You
Ducks4uce chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
D'awww I loved it! Thanks so much for writing!
Fruith chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I missed this! Thank you for this story authors! Until your next story! :)
Brittanawanky chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
so cute! damn it, im sad it was so short!
Blueskkies chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Thank you for sharing this story:) grateful to still have writers still post Brittana fan fiction these days
luceroadorada chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
That was such an amazing ending! Great story :)
LeighKelly chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Also, I believe it's safe to assume that you knew that guest was me...seems to be a problem among us all lately.
GabrielaSnixx chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Congrats \o/ beautiful epilogue! Loved it! :)
crashsystem chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
great!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
It was one million, not 800,000, whatever! On the occasion of Valentine's Day, I'm sending you a big, fat, black heart, because I hate you both SO MUCH for this. Little Adeleigh with her pigtails, pregnant Brittany, princesses and queens, no seriously, I HATE you for this. This entire story was so beautiful and amazing, and my feelings hurt, OKAY? "I got to be with Brittany in the end, and finally start a life with her." Right in the stomach, that line, the way all fairy tales should end! Yeah, whatever, you can have a whole bunch of points okay?
Chuckleshan chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
So on this beautiful Friday the 14th of February also known as Valentine's day I wake up to this update! (Sneaky bitches and your timing) you make me all violent with feels I never usually feel on such a day. As the official referee in this war of feels I must award you 850,000 points because as soon as you introduced Adeleigh it was fucking shots fired! And then Brittany is pregnant that's another 150,00points because that was a fucking cannon ball right there! It also made me love you more that Aside may look like her mama but has her mommy's mannerisms this is so true I have the pleasure of knowing a gay couple with a son and although in looks he's all his "bio" dad in mannerisms especially his walk he's all his daddy and I love seeing writers who understand that kids may look more like one parent but they still are their parents kids and pick things up from both! That gave you another 50,000 points ladies so Brava good job. I really hope we get to see baby number 2 soon since this war is just heating up! The only thing that I have a question on, no hyphenated names? They're just the Lopez's or is that just how they reference each other and Brittany calls Santana Mrs Pierce? if so totally cute! As always great job ladies! Brittana forever! The good ship S.S. Brittana will never sink with such dedicated authors aboard! You're both my Valentines now! Congratulations. The battle continues.
Lauren H 91 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Guys I can't be emotional this early I have a full day of being a real person ahead of me but oh look at that now I'm crying. This was absolutely freaking beautiful and the ending was so freaking precious that my heart hurts. I cannot wait to read anything else you guys decided to kill us with later!
AlabamaMiles chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Aww this was the perfect ending! So much fluff I love it!

Beautiful family, this is perfect Brittana. Liked how the diadem was part of the epilogue that was great!

I'd read a sequel that picked up where the epilogue ended.. Just sayin ;)
Blueskkies chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Sigh, if only glee would:) loved this update
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
So im hoping that this so called great Brittana news thats suppose to happen in episode 100 or 101 is something dealing with Brittany moving to NYC. Ive been told that the fandom will be happy with how Brittany and Santana have progressed since the hiatus of the show...Dani will be gone and that eave Santana and Brittany time to reconnect with possibility of re establishing their friendship and relationship
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
despite that fact that Brittany has never called Santana "San" and never would this story is awsome