Reviews for A Thief in the Night
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Just realised I wasn't following you on here and needed to rectify that because I seem to miss all your wonderful fics!

This was so sweet. Loved how Emma could just speak Killian's name and have his attention so wholeheartedly. That was a beautiful moment.

Thanks for sharing, love!
Gaviotica31 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I loved this so much! I actually wanted something like this to happen in the show, for Killian to hear Pan toying with his Swan and for him to getting protective/supportive and telling her she can do this *sigh*
I'm still not over last episode and his face when he says "Perhaps I would", also loved what she said before that because actually Killian already knew who she was, he told her when they climbed up the beanstalk, and I actually think that Emma's little sad smile there is that she was realizing he already knew who she was, but he wanted her to share and confide in him. Also, I'm convinced he knows she is way more than just an orphan, that's why I think his line is even more significant: he wants to know everything about her *swoon*
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was so delightful...I love it. Thanks for a great read.
FairyWings101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Another amazing story. The way you write makes it feel like these aren't just words on a page, but a fluid, fascinating scene playing out that is so natural and in-character. Here's hoping we get more interactions like this in the show soon! (And even if we don't, your stories are equally as compelling to read)
Juliet Knighly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
T_T captainswan is life. Omg this was so perf i loved it!
fangirlmum4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow... this was excellent! Thank you so much! I only wish that this scene could actually be real in the show; love Emma and Hook together!
soapdiva288208 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Love this so much. Yet again you have done an amazing job !
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved this!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow, this is a great one-shot. I loved what you did with Pan's taunt that Henry hasn't forgiven Emma. That has been bothering me since the episode Sunday night. I loved that Killian sensed something was wrong and was able to help, when none of the rest of their party really would have been able to. I loved how he was sort of unconsciously touching her face as he spoke to her. It was sweet and comforting, which was more the tone this scene needed. The ending line was my favorite though about him doing what he does best...waiting. Very touching all around - a new favorite of mine! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Amazing job portraying them! Your characterization was perfect and I can almost see this whole scene play out. Beautiful!
rtl731 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Gorgeous. This is why you are on my short list of favorite authors. Wow. Just... Wow.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow, what a great oneshot, thanks!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oooh very nice. And very good speech killian.
Joise chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Okay seriously, loved this one shot. I wish this would happen on the show! Did you know that my birthday is this month and everytime I open my email and see a new story from you, I feel like I've been given a huge gift. Thank you! Did I mention yet that I loved their talk?
epic sweetness712 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aww! You've made me into a puddle of feels- I loved it! looking forward to more once shots or stories!