Reviews for Birthday Blues
beckie13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
i loved your fanfic u have a way with words i like the way nosedive kept giving wrong directions.

frm

beckie
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
AWWW! Sweet Duke and Tanya forever!(Ok that's just my oppinion) This was so cute, I'm glad no one forgot her b-day :P And Happy Birthday your self!*Throws streamers and confetti*
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
AWW! Great story!
Lily C chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Ahhhhhhhh sweetness, I always like boding stories and tis was a goodie. But really you don't reallyntruly believe Phil is THAT CLUELESS, do you? I mean come, on, two weeks at Club Med or Sandles would be more like it just so He could giggle at the guys reactions doncha ya think ? :)
Justsomeone1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Well, let me be the first on the site here (unless a review has popped up during this writing) to wish you a happy birthday, even if it seems like not much of one. We actually have opposite opinions regarding the attention we receive on our birthdays. I tend not to care; it doesn't matter if it goes acknowledged or not by people. My father didn't even say "happy birthday". Neither did my brothers. It didn't bother me since birthdays really aren't occasions to be mirthful, especially when you are born at a time of year that the school year starts. I spent my last birthday (21st) having college classes and working from morning to late night, just like the last 15 birthdays. Of course, having birthdays within a couple weeks of each other, I'm sure you can identify as far as timing is concerned.

Too bad that real life doesn't turn out with surprise parties like this one did for Tanya, huh?

I always enjoy your stories. You take actual aspects of your life and are able to skillfully craft them into enjoyable stories. I really liked the addition of Magic the cat into the cast; he doesn't impose himself on the series like some writers (no, none in mind) tend to do whenever they introduce a new element, animal or human (well, in the Mighty Ducks, they tend to be animals, of course). Now we got Gigabyte the bird. I couldn't tell if Tanya's speechlessness was motivated by elation or disappointment over Nosedive's present. I guess the next story will straighten that out for sure. I look forward to it. Sorry about the lack of a birthday; it is tough sometimes. Keep writing!