Reviews for Taken by Surprise
MyNaughtySecret1 chapter 15 . 6/15
Love this story and am hoping you are still planning on continuing it.
Jyto chapter 15 . 6/14
I'm so incredibly glad that this was a 15th chapter, not some sort of author's note confirming the story was abandoned or adopted out to anyone else. I truly hope that the next time another bout of boredom hits, a sixteenth will follow along as well. Reading through this has been a delightful adventure and I truly love your Harry. I love how intelligent he is, how thought out his plans are, he he radiates power in a way that intoxicates those weaker than him. I love your Severus and how he's coming to terms, if not already entirely forgiven, with himself and his past actions. He's receiving closure that he desperately needed.
I have my suspicions on some of the hints that have been dropped along the way, though I'm still so eager to see if they'll be confirmed. I'm also curious how Dumbledore and the students are going to handle Harry's re-entrance to the Wizarding World, how Sirius will handle it if he plays a part in the story... I'd like to see interaction between Harry and Draco, should they ever meet and become friends or enemies. I'm so drawn in by this story, the way you write the characters, your style of writing itself - all of it, really. Here's to hoping you'll update again soon, I'm crossing my fingers.
DeiStarr chapter 15 . 5/29
This is a brilliant story; well-written and interesting, and I sincerely hope you choose to continue it. There are so many questions I'm dying to have answered!
Riona H.Goch chapter 15 . 5/22
Oh my, Harry is the most delvish genius in the whole world! I'm so curious that I'm in the verge of dying here. Loving it obsessely, even though it has been a year since your update. I want more!
LurkerAlert chapter 15 . 5/18
Hm, -glances at the last update date- your one year mark is coming up; better get to it, author. ;)
Lady Panthea chapter 15 . 5/3
I just binge read this story in a couple of hours. I love it! Harry is such a little shit and the rest of them just don't know how to deal with him. I can't wait for the next chapter!

- Pan
NikiSpade chapter 15 . 2/1
I love this and would love to see the next update. Its almost been a year, you did say you would update once a year. And I really want to know Harry's secret, what is his core being, reason for living? Why does Harry exist?
I would to know Harry's mind too. Also I love Severus.
Ariesp19 chapter 15 . 2/1
Oh, I can't wait for dumbles and Harry to meet...
Ethereal Sphere chapter 15 . 1/19
I almost fainted when i read the ch 14 AN. But im glad you chose not to completely abandon it. Ahhh, just as i was really getting hiped about your story.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 11 . 1/19
Oh did i enjoy? That was freaking amazing! Oh and the book he gave him, can’t stop laughing. I am chewing my pillow waiting and waiting to finalllly learn harrys secret. I read the part of voldemort figuring it out over and over and aside from Some possible ideas, im stilll left totally clueless. Will be going to the next chapter now. Sorry sleeping scedule, but i'll pass.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 7 . 1/19
What are the voices in snapes head? Are they personifications of someone in his life (one of them maybe Lily?) I do hope that there actually wont be sex with the dark lord with harry so young (though you have already written more than half the story from here so i'll see where you took it untill that point)
JM0RIARTY chapter 15 . 1/19
hey there I just stumpled over your story and I really like it. I hope there will be an update soon.
JM
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh this was confusing. Im looking forward to more information about this harry and his life so far.
Ardens Lumen chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Harry is getting way too many compliments and get it all too easily, and Tom gets only jabs at him. Really?
Ardens Lumen chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
I really think that Snape would confundus her rather then imperioed.