Reviews for Taken by Surprise
hana1.hano chapter 1 . 1/11
Ok, no offense, but isn't Harry a bit.. Gary-Stu?
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 1/2
omg, love it so much! Incredibly well written, original, an incredibly intelligent Harry, the humor that had me chuckling at various points of the story... I pray you haven't abandoned this, because this is one of the little gems you can find in between the ordinary storiesthe stories that are good and entertaining but just don't reach a certain... level, let's call it.
Seriously can't wait for more!
dailydreamer597 chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
This story is great! I love it, original and intelligent! I hope one day (today?) That you will continue this story ;)
Susurra chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Ok, wow. This is really interesting. I’d love to read more of it! And now Dumbles is in the picture, hooray!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
i wonder if Harry is gonna pull off fooling over Dumbledore like he did Tom. he better. i hope he got emancipated or a legal guardian situated so that it can't be used against him. i don't think fawks cares for Dumbledore tho...looking forward to more chapters.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
Yeaaahhhh! Harry is a mini bamf.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
boy howdy i do sure hope Harry's plan go how he wants. seems to be working so far. been a long while since i read this story and noticed it's been updated so I'm taking the time to reread my way through it and I'm glad voldy is wrong about Harry since so far everything Harry's done has been calculated and he isn't letting his arrogance or playfulness get in his way. i hope he keeps that up.
Click chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
This has to be some good luck. It's Friday the 13th if you know wat I mean! Oh, Tom's getting played... I'm so excited! Thank you for writing this!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
Aaahhhh finally! This is so good!
misherukuro chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
I adored reading this it was sol very entertaining. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Update sn hpe harry can talk to snakes harrys sortin ganna b intrestin lookin forword to to convo nd harry nd bella talkin
IloveHeat chapter 16 . 8/8/2017
This is an amazing story. Very anticipatory if you know what I mean. I love it. Thank you for sharing this
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 8/3/2017
A little short, but still good. I can't wait to see what his reaction will be when Fawkes snuggles up to him. Very interesting take on 'abandoned Harry.' Is Harry going to discover Tom's energy in the ROR, and figure out what he did? He is so in touch with magic that I can just see him walking around the castle and be drawn towards the concentrations in both the RoR and the Chamber, as well as finding some other places. I can even see him discovering Pettigirew because he doesn't feel like an animal. If Lupin will be teaching, he will probably sense the wolf, and wouldn't it be hilarious if he without thinking, magically pets the wolf and it calms right down
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
I thank you for the laughs. I'm usually laughing too much or too eager to click the NEXT button to leave a reply, so just consider each chapter thanked as I progress as fast as I can through to the current chapter, where I will leave a more detailed one. :)
wolfviking chapter 16 . 7/26/2017
this is really good I cant wait to read the next chapter, to see how you bring down dumbuldore