Reviews for Taken by Surprise
its awsome
Reckoners chapter 16 . 4/9
Well, I sure do hope you feel like updating.

Fantastic story, I adore it!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 16 . 4/7
Consultant Dark Lord... now there's a career choice! Maybe even better than Moriarty's Consulting Criminal. *Chuckles*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 15 . 4/7
Somehow the last chapter fucked up when I tried posting this, so I will try here instead...

Oooh... Have you caught up on the fact that Voldemort is most likely using the pureblood propaganda because it dreaws more followers? *Grins* So few fanfic writers seems to catch that.
It IS an ingenious strategy, or was, after all the leftover followers of the Grindewal. It would have been much harder for him to gain a big following without that. Considering that he does not believe in anything but power, I suspect he would only dislike muggle-borns if they were weak. He wasn't exactly hiding that he was half-blood when he started out.

Do you think what he is really fighting for is for ALL magic to be legal, as well as power for himself of course, and to bring back the old traditions? I mean... chrismas, halloween... With the wizarding world stuck in old, old traditions and a medival like setting, combined with the witch trials that -must- have made them dislike cristian traditions, it seems unlikely that they origionally celebrated those. Yule and Samhain is much more likely. But why are they not celebrated anymore? To acomandate muggleborns, maybe they fear scaring them away? Just look at Hrmione and he crusade to 'save' the houseelfs against their will, which comes from a compleat lack of understanding of them. I mean, their worst fear is to be freeded...unless they are so heavilly abused they go insane like Dobby. Not everyone desires to be free, and they seem to have serving as their function and life goal.

It is nice to see a story written by someone whom is inteligent.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 4/7
I do like your discussion on the prophesy. *Chuckles* On one side, it could be very easilly rendered useless by a simple Vow where they each promise to never kill or vanquish the other.

On the other side, Voldemort clearly needs to research that branch of magic more. The future is not set in stone. And no matter how often predictions of the future comes true, just a small detail could easilly change it. Every minor action could potentially have vast consequences. Use the butterfly flapping it's wings thesis as an example. (Yes, I study chaos theory, it is very useful in life. Especially to manipulate situations with. *Chuckles*)

Anyway... I truly enjoy your story. Although you have the occasional fact wrong, such as Snape, and thus Voldemort, only knew two lines of the prophesy, not the entire thing. But it is still quite inteiguing to read.

I also quite enjoy the fact that you chose the timeing for his return at the beginning of Harry's third year... First year, he had no chance of getting the stone without Harry, but second year, without Harry, he would easilly have killed Ginny with the diary and gotten a shape. Did he merge with the origional soul? It would have made the most sense. He would have a little over half a soul, rather than a fraction, which would solve the insanity problem, and return his good looks, yet still retaining his later memories. Quite ingenious of you. *Grins*

Although I must say it is uncharacteristic for Voldemort to not demand a vow in return... likely one with air-tight clauses on how Harry would help him, and that Harry would never try to kill him. Even by proxy. (Something Harry forgot, or maybe it was in the unwritten parts of the contract. *Chuckles* Still... Voldemort has been playing this game for many, many decades longer than Harry. He's bound to be better at it, no matter how inteligent he is. So it makes sense.
GoodVibezzz chapter 16 . 3/8
F*ck I thought I had one more chapter left to read! Oh well~ update soon please.
Acutagava chapter 1 . 1/24
A very good story!
Faery66 chapter 16 . 1/17
Hope to read more soon.

D
draco7347 chapter 16 . 1/15
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
br u h chapter 16 . 1/5
hello! i just found this story and i think its fantastic thanks a million for taking the time to write it :D
pupzpride chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Found this story last night and have t been able to put it down. I love how you're writing Harry, there's not many stories out there that keep him the same after meeting Tom. I can't wait to see what he has planned and how he will pull it off! Can't wait for your update!
Scaranpannoir chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
lol I was honestly thinking that it was Voldie up there XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SNAPEEEEEE TELL UZZZZZZ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hope you update soon before I literally turn mentalD
Scaranpannoir chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
I'd like this story to be a surprise, thank you very muchAnd gods, all that talking was driving me crazy, all the wordings and the meanings and the insinuations andwell, you get it. I think.
Scaranpannoir chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Holly... I wonder if I'm actually confused because for some reason my mind goes blank at the important points or it's just meant to be not understood that easily...