Reviews for Why I hate ferriswheelshipping
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This story seems great in showing all the terrible actions N did and whatnot.
However I would recommend not having White being worried about breaking N's heart, and then in the end not caring about N's well-being, when her Pokemon is attacking him.
That whole confession between White and Black was rushed as well, if they were established as a couple before N confessed it also gave another reason to reject him.
Overall White's reactions to N confessing is what most people who doesn't ship N x White might react to the shipping.
Dopermomm chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This story should happen or at least Black will ask White out and white will blush while saying Yes and kissing him
BlackKuro23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Agencyshipping Rules FERRISWHELLSHIPPING SUCKS ass it doesn't even make snese because white loves black not n
Loohle chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
The agencyshipping part was unnecessary. That ship is even more trashy than ferriswheelshipping. Though I suppose it might have been redeemable if you hadn't tacked it on in such an dumb way imo.
Ferriswheelshipping sucks chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
To the guest who flamed this story on May 17 2015... are you ingrade, or just naturelly dumb? Your shitty pro-ferriswheelshipping bias is so dumb that it's laughable. Why don't YOU rot in hell, you lamebrain grammar nazi?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Horrible story, even though I'm not a ferriswheelshipper.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I hate this pairing to
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Fuck you.
I hope you rot in hell.
Although you stated that you disliked ferriswheelshipping, you didn't have to be so cruel about it in your pathetic story. Also, "hate" is a strong word.
Most definitely a pathetic story, the worst I've ever seen. Horrible grammar and punctuation.
Jacksonie chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
although I admit to not liking N in the manga and disliking Ferriswheelshipping. i do kind of think that ember to the face was harsh though not as harsh as it could have been. Anyway, Agencyshipping BANZAI!
xQEAx chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hahaha I love this story I personally have always been 100% anti ferriswheelshipping both game and mang chessshipping ftw great story :-D
Fuyu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
YUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH! Okay, FerrisWheelShipping (game) is okay with me but in mangaverse, AGENCYSHIPPING FOR THE WIN! N is very different in the manga. He's more...emotionless. He cares more about the Pokémon and could care little for humanity. Well, that's just my opinion on manga!N. But...
AGENCYSHIPPING! YUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH!
Qruis chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Totally agree with this!
4678244 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yes and that was why 59% of the population chose tepig. I chose Oshawott to PWN everyone (my relatives).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
AMEN! Just... THANK YOU! MADE MY DAY! It would be fun to see more Agencyshipping fanfics on the web, THERE ISN'T ENOUGHT! ;-; Thanks for the cool story!
Abandoned Account Guys chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Personally, my favorite shipping in existence is currently Othelloshipping (AshxHilda...or White, whatever!), but I've gotta add this to my favorites. I hate Foolish..., I mean Fetish..., I mean Ferriswheelshipping just as much as the next author who writes something like this.