Reviews for Why I hate ferriswheelshipping
Ferriswheelshipping sucks chapter 1 . 8/7
To the guest who flamed this story on May 17 2015... are you ingrade, or just naturelly dumb? Your shitty pro-ferriswheelshipping bias is so dumb that it's laughable. Why don't YOU rot in hell, you lamebrain grammar nazi?
Horrible story, even though I'm not a ferriswheelshipper.
I hate this pairing to
Fuck you.
I hope you rot in hell.
Although you stated that you disliked ferriswheelshipping, you didn't have to be so cruel about it in your pathetic story. Also, "hate" is a strong word.
Most definitely a pathetic story, the worst I've ever seen. Horrible grammar and punctuation.
Jacksonie chapter 1 . 2/22
although I admit to not liking N in the manga and disliking Ferriswheelshipping. i do kind of think that ember to the face was harsh though not as harsh as it could have been. Anyway, Agencyshipping BANZAI!
xQEAx chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hahaha I love this story I personally have always been 100% anti ferriswheelshipping both game and mang chessshipping ftw great story :-D
Fuyu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
YUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH! Okay, FerrisWheelShipping (game) is okay with me but in mangaverse, AGENCYSHIPPING FOR THE WIN! N is very different in the manga. He's more...emotionless. He cares more about the Pokémon and could care little for humanity. Well, that's just my opinion on manga!N. But...
AGENCYSHIPPING! YUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH!
Qruis chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Totally agree with this!
Cats n' Raptors chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yes and that was why 59% of the population chose tepig. I chose Oshawott to PWN everyone (my relatives).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
AMEN! Just... THANK YOU! MADE MY DAY! It would be fun to see more Agencyshipping fanfics on the web, THERE ISN'T ENOUGHT! ;-; Thanks for the cool story!
Satoshi and Touko chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Personally, my favorite shipping in existence is currently Othelloshipping (AshxHilda...or White, whatever!), but I've gotta add this to my favorites. I hate Foolish..., I mean Fetish..., I mean Ferriswheelshipping just as much as the next author who writes something like this.
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I liked this story, it was funny. I also hate FerrisWheelShipping, I think it's so stupid that just because of that one part in the games, that it turned into such a big, dumb thing.
TheBreakman chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
How the hell could anyone consider N a bad guy? He was hypnotized by his uncle or even FATHER ( N and Ghetisis have the same last name, Harmonia, and not to mention the green hair, the chances of them being related are astronomically high,) from a young age to believe that Pokemon trainers were evil. By Black and White 2, hell, the ending of Black and White, hes already stated he was in the wrong, and it wasn't even his fault, it was GHETISIS'S.
I Am Darkrai chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I like N, come on…
fennikenfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
btw would you go for the game version of Ferris wheel shipping just a question
also you totally got me to go with manga agency shipping