Reviews for Why I hate ferriswheelshipping
Jacksonie chapter 1 . 2/22
although I admit to not liking N in the manga and disliking Ferriswheelshipping. i do kind of think that ember to the face was harsh though not as harsh as it could have been. Anyway, Agencyshipping BANZAI!
xQEAx chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hahaha I love this story I personally have always been 100% anti ferriswheelshipping both game and mang chessshipping ftw great story :-D
Fuyu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
YUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH! Okay, FerrisWheelShipping (game) is okay with me but in mangaverse, AGENCYSHIPPING FOR THE WIN! N is very different in the manga. He's more...emotionless. He cares more about the Pokémon and could care little for humanity. Well, that's just my opinion on manga!N. But...
AGENCYSHIPPING! YUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH!
Qruis chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Totally agree with this!
Dr. Kitten Von Fangtoven chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yes and that was why 59% of the population chose tepig. I chose Oshawott to PWN everyone (my relatives).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
AMEN! Just... THANK YOU! MADE MY DAY! It would be fun to see more Agencyshipping fanfics on the web, THERE ISN'T ENOUGHT! ;-; Thanks for the cool story!
Satoshi and Touko chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Personally, my favorite shipping in existence is currently Othelloshipping (AshxHilda...or White, whatever!), but I've gotta add this to my favorites. I hate Foolish..., I mean Fetish..., I mean Ferriswheelshipping just as much as the next author who writes something like this.
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I liked this story, it was funny. I also hate FerrisWheelShipping, I think it's so stupid that just because of that one part in the games, that it turned into such a big, dumb thing.
TheBreakman chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
How the hell could anyone consider N a bad guy? He was hypnotized by his uncle or even FATHER ( N and Ghetisis have the same last name, Harmonia, and not to mention the green hair, the chances of them being related are astronomically high,) from a young age to believe that Pokemon trainers were evil. By Black and White 2, hell, the ending of Black and White, hes already stated he was in the wrong, and it wasn't even his fault, it was GHETISIS'S.
I Am Darkrai chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I like N, come on…
fennikenfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
btw would you go for the game version of Ferris wheel shipping just a question
also you totally got me to go with manga agency shipping
MizuRasengan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I don't know, that seemed a little harsh too me. I'm not saying because I like the ship but because fire in the face seems too much. Sorry for being redundant.
BloodyRoseDemon chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ok that was harsh, i feel so sorry for you N TT
RuruPuppy2854 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Great story with the agencyshipping. I just love it how guys will be justified after they do something bad.
Sega Nesquik chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was fantastic! I am of the opinion that ferriswheelshipping is very, very overdone in the Pokémon FanFiction community. So this was refreshing to read. If anything, I would like to see more Voidcubeshipping (N x Rosa) on this website.