Reviews for Why I hate ferriswheelshipping
This story seems great in showing all the terrible actions N did and whatnot.
However I would recommend not having White being worried about breaking N's heart, and then in the end not caring about N's well-being, when her Pokemon is attacking him.
That whole confession between White and Black was rushed as well, if they were established as a couple before N confessed it also gave another reason to reject him.
Overall White's reactions to N confessing is what most people who doesn't ship N x White might react to the shipping.
Dopermomm chapter 1 . 4/27
This story should happen or at least Black will ask White out and white will blush while saying Yes and kissing him
BlackKuro23 chapter 1 . 4/17
Agencyshipping Rules FERRISWHELLSHIPPING SUCKS ass it doesn't even make snese because white loves black not n
Loohle chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
The agencyshipping part was unnecessary. That ship is even more trashy than ferriswheelshipping. Though I suppose it might have been redeemable if you hadn't tacked it on in such an dumb way imo.
Ferriswheelshipping sucks chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
To the guest who flamed this story on May 17 2015... are you ingrade, or just naturelly dumb? Your shitty pro-ferriswheelshipping bias is so dumb that it's laughable. Why don't YOU rot in hell, you lamebrain grammar nazi?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Horrible story, even though I'm not a ferriswheelshipper.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I hate this pairing to
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Fuck you.
I hope you rot in hell.
Although you stated that you disliked ferriswheelshipping, you didn't have to be so cruel about it in your pathetic story. Also, "hate" is a strong word.
Most definitely a pathetic story, the worst I've ever seen. Horrible grammar and punctuation.
Jacksonie chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
although I admit to not liking N in the manga and disliking Ferriswheelshipping. i do kind of think that ember to the face was harsh though not as harsh as it could have been. Anyway, Agencyshipping BANZAI!
xQEAx chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hahaha I love this story I personally have always been 100% anti ferriswheelshipping both game and mang chessshipping ftw great story :-D
Fuyu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
YUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH! Okay, FerrisWheelShipping (game) is okay with me but in mangaverse, AGENCYSHIPPING FOR THE WIN! N is very different in the manga. He's more...emotionless. He cares more about the Pokémon and could care little for humanity. Well, that's just my opinion on manga!N. But...
Qruis chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Totally agree with this!
Sparkfoot chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yes and that was why 59% of the population chose tepig. I chose Oshawott to PWN everyone (my relatives).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
AMEN! Just... THANK YOU! MADE MY DAY! It would be fun to see more Agencyshipping fanfics on the web, THERE ISN'T ENOUGHT! ;-; Thanks for the cool story!
Harry Needs His Angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Personally, my favorite shipping in existence is currently Othelloshipping (AshxHilda...or White, whatever!), but I've gotta add this to my favorites. I hate Foolish..., I mean Fetish..., I mean Ferriswheelshipping just as much as the next author who writes something like this.