Reviews for Maidens of the Sun and Moon
EttaInTimeAndSpace chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Enjoyed the story so far. Hope you get around to updating soon :)
Fanfic lover chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Can u plaz write another chapter i'm ding to know what next. Oh and i asulotely love the story
Crystal Dawn chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I really like this idea! Sailor Moon crossovers are always really fun.

Just one thing I hope you do - it seems like the story is moving really fast and that not much attention is being paid to each new Sailor's individual personality. Tatsuki seems to be alright so far, but neither Orihime nor Momo have had much characterization so far. I really hope you show more of their thoughts and feelings and individual quirks as the story progresses.

Keep up the good work, though! I look forward to the next chapter!
Peach Wookiee chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Excellent work and it seems that you've done your homework regarding the moons of Jupiter.
Valkarious chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Glad to see another update, i'm glad my review helped in some way. I'm very much looking forward to reading more!
Skychild101 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Whoo-hoo! This was a fiery one! I like Io! She rocks! And awesome battle BTW!
neebuns chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Very interesting story so far. I have to admit, i'm very picky when it comes to Sailor Moon crossovers. Especially since it's quite a big risk having characters like Charon have their own "senshi transformation". But you seem to do an exceptional job with recreating the characters. Can't wait to see more of it! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
liked orihime's characterization in this chapter. and the conversations, though there were a lot of them.

the idea of a soul reaper losing her abilities upon becoming a senshi is an interesting one and it will be cool to see how you work with momo's further reaction to this.

"Are we sparring as Senshi."
this should be a question.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
OMG what happen next? This story is getting better and better everyday!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Now, there goes a story that I will read!
Valkarious chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Always looking for a good Sailor Moon crossover, and i'm glad I found another. Looking forward to reading more, so keep the good work coming :)!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
lot of exposition in this chapter. i guess it was a good thing, since it provided a good recap of the first series.

oh yay makoto. she's pretty much my favourite senshi.

are we going to have to hear (or i guess read) each senshi creed every chapter? you've made this a lot like the anime if so.

hm. first callisto, then io. maybe the next two senshi will be ganymede and europa? or perhaps titan and encephalus?
Peach Wookiee chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Wow, so Beryl survived her last encounter with Princess Serenity? I like this! Good work!
Pink Angel Feathers chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
how many senshis you will put? some planets have many moons.

I enjoyed it, looking forward to the next chapter.
Skychild101 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
wahoo Callisto! I'm starting to like her :D

"Please don't mind her. She's really rather harmless." ...says the one with the powerful world shaking .

anyways, eager to see more!