Reviews for A Temporary Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Much much better than what they gave us.
Luvable chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Ah so sweet, they should have that in the season.

Great story.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Beautiful absolutely beautiful
Doro chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
why did i read this fuck this hurts i feel worse then when i was writing my take on this DAMN YOU SHERRY! /sniffle but i like this, and i like tim's (imo actually justified) anger (because i think "upset" can't be used as a noun? idk my brain is fuzzy). and the call-back to the "the ones who get too close always end up dead" conversation.

(also i still can't remember my pw)
(and one small thing, and i think this is an international feature: if you send someone an im via skype and they are not online, you get a weird circle next to the message, telling you it hasn't been delivered yet.)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Good story, Glad someone else thought they left Tim out, Ziva should have told him she was leaving
Alkcalien chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was a lovely story. I sniffled a lot. Good job with all the characters.
Sazzita chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
mcgeeksgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I agree...and you had me shedding some tears...Great job!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I was disappointed that neither Tony or Ziva mentioned Tim either. Sometimes the show makes it feel like Tony, Gibbs and Ziva are the team and McGee is just an added feature and it infuriates me. I cried with your story too and wish the writers had thought to include McGee in Ziva's goodbye as well.
ProfessorElk chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I like the closure you brought to this relationship and the emotion you put behind the words. Nicely done!
puppypants chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Thanks,for a sweet 'goodbye' They deserved it the most, out of all her friends. I hope the writers make up for it in some way,but the only way they could is if they see each other in person. Thanks for your story, puppypants
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You're not the only one that was pissed. He's always left out, and this right here...surely made up for that. Their goodbye would have been memorable to me if they had done it like this or even over the phone. Because all what you said, how he loved her is true. Their partnership was powerful, and so underestimated, to not give them some kind of farewell is sad. Thank you.