Reviews for ANCESTORS
MYSTIC1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Your fanfic is really intriguing! You probably should have left your fanfic at a one-shot rather than writing a second chapter to it because now I really want to read more... And you haven't updated since 2002? _~
mel-chan chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
meg! please add more, i'm dying here! need more ancestoprs...pwease? *hugs* bai bai
mel-chan chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
Labyris chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
This looks promising I hope there is more soon.
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 3 . 3/7/2003

Kyra2 chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Now Duo's all mopey and he's not telling anyone why. How awful. Come on, write more!
nakamo chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
WEEEEE! me likey! write more, write more, write more, write more...or i'm holding your Anita book hostage till you do. OR i will threaten with the *gasp* *dun dun dun* KIRBY DANCE! () BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hito1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
...i find myself without words to describe what i feel... and ivy..hellspawn is yours...kenmei is mine..

there feels like there's just a gap that needs filled between chapter 1 and chapter 1 just ends to abruptly or chap 2 doesn't start early enough...
Mich Maxwell chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
*SQUEALS* Finally, another chapter! I've been waiting so long for this precious moment! UPDATE SOON!

Kai HellSpawn Maelstrom chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I have to say, this is definately one of the best fics I have ever read..even though it kills off one of my favorite characters. I find it to be an acceptable end to the reign of terror he put on the duche of Zeon, and hope to god that Duo follows in his dad's footsteps.

Kai "HellSpawn" Maelstrom

108th Mobile Division

Wraith Squadron
nakamo chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
what am i 'posed ta say? good as always...DUH! write more darn tootin
Mich Maxwell chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
O.O HELLOOOO? I've been waiting for like 3 months for you to update the next chapter! 3 MONTHS! This is outrageous! You can't seriously keep a cliffhanger going on for THAT long! That's just... mean! *sniff* me gonna go hug my koi, Duo, for comfort now...

Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
T_T You're supposed to write moooooooore! YOU PROMISED! I wrote more to CIVILIAN! *sniff*
Mich Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
*blinks* That's a very touching story... I really enjoyed reading it. Amazing for a 'first fic' HA! It's a lot better than mine (which i'm still working on) Please continue... I'm going to add your story to one of my favs in a sec so don't forget to update soon, cuz i'll pop by in a week or so to check k? .

Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 10/11/2002