Reviews for hideaway
limonium chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh my god. Wow. Your descriptions are wonderful and their personalities are different but it's believable from what others gave them. Just wow. Beautiful, wonderful job!
Bunny chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great !
flirting chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
this is perfect and i am amazed and also feeling slightly sad that this wasn't what actually happened in pokemon x&y. whoops.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Man, this fic is good, I mean, the premise is intriguing, Serena joining Team Flare (along with Professor Sycamore, this was a popular theory and I like because I wish new games could explore this plot bunny, because it'd be interesting - by the way, I liked her seducing her joining in Team Flare, that's how an Evil!Sycamore would go). The ending was okay, but I liked most the two first parts, this should be its own feature-lenght fic.
asteriaphoebe chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
this is pretty good actually (but a bit cheesy). I really like your description about Serena's character; strong, but envious.
Melindax chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This fanfiction is awesome. "Trash" ? I don't think so xD I hardly ever re-read fanfics but yours... I think I read it, like, twenty times ! Keep writing KalosShipping, please, you know how to do it well !
Otaku Neko Ninja Miko Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow. While the happy ending wasn't expected, I loved the idea behind this fic!
missHydz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i love this. this isn't trash. i wanted to cry after reading this
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
*CHOKES*
ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER'S TREASURE
More PLEASE.
I desperately need more.
papi pacify chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
holy shit bro this is not trash you are not trash this was flawlessamazingbeautiful and asdkfasdfj EVIL SERENA and SERECALEM FEELS and my gawd your writing is gorgeous and ;_; and DX
just
THIS
neon kun chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
this is actually very beautiful. i really didn't expect all that. but it was written well, and the premise is actually very interesting. the struggles of the characters - it was very real; the polarity of Calem and Serena, and the exploitation of their weaknesses, or the blindness of one to another - it was woven very well.

"regal and cruel and victorious" this line really hits an impact that showed how different things are at the part. and how Calem - rushed through; his lividity emphasized. in short, the story is packed with verisimilitude, and that's always, and always a good thing. it presented this air of realness, and it didn't break the momentum, only rising and rising. at the same time, the fact he didn't battle her, also was very apt to the whole setting - considering the short but succinct build up of his character previously, it was very much enough for the whole action he took to transpire without confusion.

it was set up well, it was written well, and the premise was wonderful. the predicaments presented was well encompassed throughout. the follow through was also wonderful. the hospital scene was hilarious, in the way appropriate to the two of them - it seemed like something Calem would do (from your build up) and her reaction, after all the happenings, also worked well.

i also really liked the non-cliche development, "the did not get married." it was good. it was another twist, and a turn away from the expectation. the last part of the story was not a solution to all the struggles; it was a healing, from the damaged they've received, and with such a hurdle, i think you did well to end it the way you did.

this is a very beautiful fiction. and by far the best of the Calem/Serena i've read. kudos to you!
Shadowwalker93 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013