Reviews for The Friend Line
Thank you for sharing this story - it was well written and the ending was great.
PurpleRain27 chapter 14 . 4/13/2018
Great story. I was so sad for Bella but I am glad Edward maned up in the end and it worked all worked out.
PurpleRain27 chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
OMG! Leah is hilarious. Loving it.
Just Sus chapter 5 . 4/12/2018
That Kenny Loggins song is one of my all-time favs and so perfect for this chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
I'm sorry don't want to sound mean I just hope you're not as sad and pathetic as you make bella when it comes to relationships
guineagoo chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
What a sweet story! Thank you for sharing!
Savvy chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
You got that dialogue in the middle from that episode of The Vampire Diaries when Katherine wanted the moon stone and Stefan and Elena had to pretend to be broken up but really they were still together. As soon as I saw that speech bit in your story I didn't even finish reading the chapter, I just immediately reviewed. I'm SUCH a Delena fan. If ur not well u will be once u see season 3 episode 18 of TVD and u'll get it. Loving the story btw.
Sassyvampmama chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Awww... Thanks for sharing.
gabyjoy chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
w c .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
I really liked his parents, they were lovely people. The lemon in this one was a hot one, too. I really liked the beginning of this story . . . did not like the way he treated Bella in the middle . . . the end made me happy for them. I just wish that he would've done it so differently in the middle. Ah well, they are together and headed towards happiness.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
I'm glad that they found love with each other after all he pulled with her. She forgave all of the evil he did to her and they are very happy, as a result. I hope at least Kate, Tia, Leah or, all three, lets Edward have it verbally. I choose to believe that happens in between this chapter and the last chapter, even if you don't write it out. If she won't call him on it, her bestie's should. LOL.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
She forgave him far too easily. I predicted that she would have no backbone with him. Interesting take. After everything he did to her. The way he destroyed her trust and heart. She just says, 'okay', and it's all fine. They even said they loved each other. I'm sorry but, you don't run away and not contact the person you love for even a day, let alone three months! Wow, maybe they do deserve each other.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Did your reviewers actually think he was with Tanya, on a date? I knew he wasn't with Tanya . . . she was just hanging on him at the bar. Nothing more. I still don't get where Edward thinks that Bella was trying to make him jealous. What a big head you have Edward. Well, he is a model, I guess that comes with the territory. Snort. Even if he's been celibate this whole time in London. He's never once sent her a text, an email, nothing. So, to demand she listen to him . . . no . . . just close the door on his face and lock it Bella. Maybe there's a Jasper out there waiting for you?
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Now, WTH? He doesn't get to come up to her and ask if she's trying to make him jealous. Is he delusional? I knew you were throwing Riley in there but, it's really sad that he was there just to be used as a pawn in the game these two are playing. At least she was able to tell Edward to fuck off. That he fucked her and took their friendship and everything else with him when he ran away. That needed to be said. Now, he's going to come back to her house, 'cause I know that's who's on the other side of that door, she'll let him in and they'll talk and all will be forgiven. When that is the furthest thing that should happen. He lost that when he treated her worse than the endless parade of chick he screwed and told her about. He treated her worse than dirt on the bottom of his shoe. Can't wait to read what lame excuses he's got now.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
This really should be listed as angst. More than half of it now is read and it's been angst the whole time. Not drama. Whatever. He comes in there actually thinking that they can talk? What an ass. He fucked her over in the biggest way possible . . . and NOW he wants to talk. How old is he? He's acting like he's only twenty. Again, Riley is unnecessary. I guess he's going to be here anyway.