Reviews for The Friend Line
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/22
I really liked his parents, they were lovely people. The lemon in this one was a hot one, too. I really liked the beginning of this story . . . did not like the way he treated Bella in the middle . . . the end made me happy for them. I just wish that he would've done it so differently in the middle. Ah well, they are together and headed towards happiness.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/22
I'm glad that they found love with each other after all he pulled with her. She forgave all of the evil he did to her and they are very happy, as a result. I hope at least Kate, Tia, Leah or, all three, lets Edward have it verbally. I choose to believe that happens in between this chapter and the last chapter, even if you don't write it out. If she won't call him on it, her bestie's should. LOL.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/21
She forgave him far too easily. I predicted that she would have no backbone with him. Interesting take. After everything he did to her. The way he destroyed her trust and heart. She just says, 'okay', and it's all fine. They even said they loved each other. I'm sorry but, you don't run away and not contact the person you love for even a day, let alone three months! Wow, maybe they do deserve each other.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/21
Did your reviewers actually think he was with Tanya, on a date? I knew he wasn't with Tanya . . . she was just hanging on him at the bar. Nothing more. I still don't get where Edward thinks that Bella was trying to make him jealous. What a big head you have Edward. Well, he is a model, I guess that comes with the territory. Snort. Even if he's been celibate this whole time in London. He's never once sent her a text, an email, nothing. So, to demand she listen to him . . . no . . . just close the door on his face and lock it Bella. Maybe there's a Jasper out there waiting for you?
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/21
Now, WTH? He doesn't get to come up to her and ask if she's trying to make him jealous. Is he delusional? I knew you were throwing Riley in there but, it's really sad that he was there just to be used as a pawn in the game these two are playing. At least she was able to tell Edward to fuck off. That he fucked her and took their friendship and everything else with him when he ran away. That needed to be said. Now, he's going to come back to her house, 'cause I know that's who's on the other side of that door, she'll let him in and they'll talk and all will be forgiven. When that is the furthest thing that should happen. He lost that when he treated her worse than the endless parade of chick he screwed and told her about. He treated her worse than dirt on the bottom of his shoe. Can't wait to read what lame excuses he's got now.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/21
This really should be listed as angst. More than half of it now is read and it's been angst the whole time. Not drama. Whatever. He comes in there actually thinking that they can talk? What an ass. He fucked her over in the biggest way possible . . . and NOW he wants to talk. How old is he? He's acting like he's only twenty. Again, Riley is unnecessary. I guess he's going to be here anyway.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/21
Three months? No contact! He's a bigger dick than I gave him credit for in the last chapter. He's probably been whoring all over Europe. She should refuse to shoot him in LA. Yes, it's not professional but, screw that shit. He doesn't deserve her brilliant eye for the camera shoots. I don't care what excuse he has, he's run away like the child he is and she deserves better. Is there another Edward in this story she can run across, to make this all better. You don't need the added unnecessary drama of Riley either. You have too much going on with these two without adding him in there.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/21
Well, I was really hoping he was just out getting food. Nope, he just being his normal asshole self. I so didn't need to be in his head and wish I could go back and not read that chapter. He doesn't deserve Bella. He really did just use her like all of the others. He didn't care about her when it was happening, as he didn't even know he loved her until he was talking to Peter. The fact that he ran and moved back to London, makes him a GIANT pussy in my book. What an effing coward. I can't even begin to see how you'll fix this with them. He's had three years with her. He pushes her to do this, when she tried to fend him off at first, saying their friendship mattered more. Yet still he pushed. She thought he'd be different, because it's her. Nope, still a womanizing ass.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/21
I can't imagine him doing that to her, of all people. He wouldn't fuck and duck, with Bella. Should they have waited longer, before jumping in bed? Yes. However, she wanted him, he wanted her and it happened. Can't take it back now. I just hope she's reasonable when he does come back . . . 'cause, I have a strange feeling that he may have just gone out to grab them something to eat.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/21
Wow, what a chapter! I'm so glad he wanted to see her the moment he came back from London. At least that's the way it seemed. Their dance was all kinds of wonderful. With that song you placed in there, were you alluding to him finally seeing her, the sexy her, for the first time that night. She did catch him staring often. Actually, this was the first chapter, because of that staring and his asking her to dance, that I felt something from his side, more than friendship. Especially when he kissed her. He initiated that. She kissed him right back though. I don't know what you have planned but, I personally want him to run up those stairs after her. Don't let her run away, follow her.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/21
Yeppers, now she letting it affect their friendship. Not that anything did happen but, what if his plane had some sort of emergency and her last conversation with him, was that cold one they shared? He was angry with her and she's trying to protect her heart. Again, if he truly has feelings for her, then stop sleeping around and Try celibacy for a while. Court her, without it beiing obvious. You know, spending more time together. Movie dates. Dinner dates. Just labeled as 'hanging out', not dates. Even Tia and Ben see they have something, not just Leah. Perhaps if we get in his head we, the reader, would see it too?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/21
I'm glad she went to his house to check on him. I knew she wouldn't walk in on him with a woman, as he said he's never had anyone at his place except her. It's also really sweet of her to take care of him. Getting him to bed and then getting medicine for him. Even though your a/n's hint at it, I'm still not seeing anything from him, other than friendship.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/21
Actually, I didn't get anything off Edward except friendship. No sexual tension. He isn't coming across as having any feelings past friendship for Bella. Maybe it's because we're in her head. He certainly didn't flirt with Bella at all. And, if he does have any feelings for her, he sure has a crappy way of showing it, by fucking every chick. He's young and a model. He's doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. Unfortunately, he doesn't see Bella's heart on her sleeve as clearly as Leah sees it sitting there.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/21
Yeah, it's never, ever a good idea to fall for your friend. Especially when he's clueless and sleeps with any and every woman that wiggles her boobs at him. Poor Bella.
shyshy1016 chapter 14 . 9/9