Reviews for Point Of No Return
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Cream teas are delicious..,

Alrighty then- this here is the biz that explained all of my queries from Sperminated.., I feel so much more accomplished.., even though all I did was wake up and read.., that's what's going through my sleepy veins.., accomplishment.., man that's stupid.., you just love knocking Sanji up don't you.., what is this? About the 3rd mpreg I've read so far? I'm curious if there's one more hiding somewhere in here.., you gave so many stories I'm like having a field day with this.., ok more like a field week but still.., feeling very spoiled.., you're really great, thanks fit soiling me XD *creepy fanbunny kisses* :* :*
nekonesan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You should sooo continue this story! The idea is awesome, I'd love to read more about it, its really nice n.n love it.
fionamoto chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Awww, that was simply love and full of cuteness. Your Mpreg stories are always the better, am I sensing a prelude to another? ;)
Labyrinth-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Dear TurtleFriedRice,
aaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhh awwwww what a sweet story,,,,,, kyaaaaaaa
ahaha oh i'm so so so so so so so so touched! I felt soooo loved if i was Sanji. Damn Marimo being romantic and responsible like that, now my personal taste is getting higher. Sanji, don't worry, you are not going to be alone to go through all these. Even if the whole society hates you guys, there are other friends will help ya.

Mpreg as a strange phenomenon that against the norm is quite reasonable for the civilians to dislike it. The most reason is of course would encourage more couple of gays arise and children born from them. First, human population will be affected even for 0.99 percent. Second, heritage will be disturbed from the normal flow. A family is lead by the head family, which is obviously a man, that later his ancestor's name will be used for the next generation till the end. But if both parents are males, one of the family's traditional name will be sacrificed although both of the males had agreed to use which one. Not only referring to malexmale, it is also the same for girlxgirl. Well, these are part of discussions people out there have, including my personal view.

But for Sanji and Zoro, strange, i could used to them being a family hahahahaha (they're only a fictional characters so yeah..) Good job, author-san! The concept is almost the same as 'Always Use Protection' story, except this is AU, and having Zoro as an architect is cooooooool (although i'm still shock he manage to be one). Keep on writing! Everyone is very thrilled to feel the same way as Sanji and Zoro.

PS: Hopefully Zoro didn't design the inner room & outside of the building as a maze, or else nobody could get in or get out of the building if he used his fantasist direction. *quickly hide behind Sanji, noticing Zoro's glare*
mugiwaradork chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Love the ending :D
Damagegoods chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
"That's where his child lay, unknowing of the world and it's dangers. Only having the will to live and unconditional love towards those who made it."

That... loveee it
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm dying from the cutness...

What cruel world they're living in...

The end is so sweet!

I love it! Thank you! :}
HappyMe-O chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow another Mpreg but AU? Awesome. I wonder how this came to be. Very interesting. I'll be keeping my eye out.
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good premise for a chapter. Good work. I like stories like yours. Also, I hope I don't sound too needy when I ask if you can please review one of my stories-O-O-O-O-O-