Reviews for Jersey No 16
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/19
Aww cuteness overloaded! A job Well done!
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my goodness! This was adorable w
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Really sweet XD
578929 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is really cute, I like it.
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
this is so cute
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was actually very lovely!
I love how you added Tetsuya #2's ability to empathize with Kuroko… and how he really does understand how Kagami fears him, but loves Kagami because Kagami loves Kuroko, and because he's trying to overcome his fear of dogs for both Tetsuya's! :D
I actually wouldn't mind reading more stories written in Tetsuya #2's POV! Ooh, maybe you could do a collection of oneshots or something Just a thought! (**)
hawa-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
aww...write more about Nigou please
Siana-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
awwwwwww so cute!
Kyouyaa chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was a good read! I really love how you portrayed Tetsuya no. 2 and also the kagakuro atmosphereee!

And holy cow the ending was so unexpected. Tetsuya no.2 melts meeeeee D: Loved this!
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my god O.O this is so wonderful. it warms the cockles of my heart, it really does. i love this to the point where i didnt even squee while reading it, im just sitting here with a big stupid smile on my face. i seriously cant describe how much i love this 3
CALIC0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
cuteeee! and i didnt realize it's nigou's pov until reading almost half of this fic, nyahaha
thx for the nigou
MagicaLunaTica chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
..Thats...SO CUTE ! Its just...adfghkbabiabodisvqfxff ...ok...Im not good expressing myself
Shin-kai Syndrome chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Gosh this story is so cute!
vakiromi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013