Reviews for Fix You
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2017
best armin x annie i have ever read, great story
bubble.duckie chapter 19 . 6/18/2017
Thank you very much for giving us a happy ending I enjoyed reading your story and glad that you finished it.
bubble.duckie chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
I really can't believe how flustered I feel because of these two. They're just so sweet and cheesy and sunshine and rainbows. Thank you for writing them.
bubble.duckie chapter 17 . 6/18/2017
I'm so glad! Armin and I thought the same he better rot in hell for what he did. I'm also happy that Annie finally said it.
bubble.duckie chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
Oh shit oh shit! Call the police, the firemen anyone! Annie needs help! Uggh! What a psycho really. I wish people like hat rot in hell for eternity. Poor Annie!
bubble.duckie chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
Attaboy Armin! I'm so happy that he took another chance and got what they have both been asking from another for quite some time now. Now the only thing left to do is to lockup that sick bastard!
bubble.duckie chapter 13 . 6/18/2017
Butterflies in my chest again! These two are just the bestest pair in SNK. I think many would beg to differ but still they're just so cute together.
bubble.duckie chapter 12 . 6/18/2017
OMG! I can't imagine Armin being super sweet! He must have been keeping his hands to himself while at the park since Eren and Mikasa were there. I feel butterflies in my chest for these two. How adorable!
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 6/18/2017
first of all, I like Eren in his story. He can sometimes be such an ass but you portrayed him better than some of the other fics I've read. Also, it's so funny how Jean is still pining for Mikasa in this verse. Though in all honesty I don't ship them. Still Eren and Mikasa for me. Going back to Annie, I hope they can somehow find a way to help her get away from that abusive person. Hoping that it will be soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 9 . 6/18/2017
Oh these two are just so darn cute! I can imagine how embarrassed Annie would be in such situations considering she's a very private person. But I guess good ol' Armin will coax her out of this self-imposed shell.
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
Wheeee! Attago Armin! Seriously Annie just need someone to take care of her!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 6/17/2017
I feel like singing, "This could be the start of something new! It feels so right to be here with you." OMG! I so love this pair. You write them wonderfully!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
Oh my! Ami can't wait to find out what's happening to her. I'm so excited at the same time kinda apprehensive to find out he truth. Yay to Armin!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 6/17/2017
Slow burn I love it! I can't wait for things to unfold but it does look like I'm gonna get hat tingly feeling soon because i just know you're going to make this a sweet one. Maybe be a but bitter but still sweet! Whee$
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/17/2017
What Armin initially told her is so damn sweet. I like a guy who's like that. Annie is so lucky haha!