Reviews for The Ravenwood Culmination
DoeBlueEyes11 chapter 5 . 3/29/2021
It was sappy AND cute! Hooray to the nod toward Indiana Jones!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
Well done
J chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Best chapter so far and that was really something to read in the end between Penny and Sheldon - Really good job!
Anon13 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I thought Willie was a showgirl..?
Great story, by the way! I'm waiting for your next chapter!
austexfan chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Very good. Glad everyone accepted them and it ended well. Thanks !
Swtmelody637 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love this. Are there gonna be anymore chapters?
BreathlessFaith chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I love how both Sheldon and Penny stepped up and admitted they like each other. Both are willing to compromise and Sheldon really stepped out of his zone with the kiss.
sapphire-stars579 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Wow I didn't think Sheldon could ever be like that! He never even lets people touch them so it was shocking! Yup that must have been awkward when they saw everyone had been watching, but it was funny in my opinion. :)
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I bet Bernadette looks great as Willie. I don't care if Sheldon is a little OC, I love this chapter.
Shenny Fan chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Very sweet Halloween party and very fitting costumes for Penny and Sheldon. :) Cowboy and Blossom are cute names as well. :)
JimmyLane chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely love how the guys are all growing into REAL mature men and are starting o treat each other a little more properly than they do on the show, whereas they treat one another like complete crap. I actually love your version of Sheldon discovery the new element than the original episode itself LOL

And of course how could I not be happy about the him and Penny growing more attached than before?!:) Everything is going swell! I am so excited for what her and Wil have up their sleeves! I've always thought that him and Sheldon would've made better friends than him and Leonard (whom doesn't really like Sheldon all that much and only seems to tolerate him).
J chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
This was so good and sweet!
mariteri chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Excellent! Please update A.S.A.P.!
mariteri chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Loved that last bit. Can't wait for more. I'm off and running to the next chapter!
mariteri chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Great chapter. It should prove entertaining to see how Leonard reacts to how the two are getting closer. I'm off to the next one to find out!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »