Reviews for You gay?
Would you be willing to make a narukyuu or something of the like because I haven't seen any narukyuus where Naruto is seme or whatever you call it
JChan2845 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
LET SASUKE DO THEM BOTH! DO IT DO IT DO IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _
DarkFaeRaldaMage chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Loved it, can't wait for the next update.
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Yea! Its up and I likes it! Especially the Channing Tatum reference cuz who don't like Channng Tatum! And its really funny how Naruto has to sit and watch. Can't wait till yah next post. Please let the chapter be longer tho.
thenovemberdawn chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Nice chapter! :D hope the next one is even better! xp
thenovemberdawn chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
this is going to be quite interesting...especially with Kurama in control ...looking forward to the next chapter :D
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Why?! *pouts* Cliff hanger in the middle of the lemon. But amazing i really like and so since Kyuubi and Naruto switched places will Naruto watch from the inside? :) And yea! I cant wait till next update!
xoxodenisee chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
its good i cant wait for the next update
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I like it I get where you are headed with it but its still kind of out of place but its better than the first and dont take these reviews to heart you have an amazing idea! :D and ...YEA WE WANT A LEMON! A big fat juicy LEMON (haha so perverted) and you can do it. Just ho read SasuNaru or NaruSasu lemons and then make up your own. Its easy (i hope cuz I never made one teehee). But yea great organize your ideas a little better and your good (i am not up on all thar grammar stuff cuz I suck at grammar to so its ok with me but other readers maybe not) BUT LUV YAH STORY AND CANT WAIT FOR THAT LEMON! 3 from donthateapreciatexyaoix
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is awesome! Keep writing gurl c:
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I'm confused, did Naruto think it was a site for friends only, because if he's not gay, he sure is acting like it at the start of the story. That is unless he thought it was a normal chat to meet friends and he is excited cause he never really had friends before. I was a little confused about that lol. You have a few punctuation issues, so you might want to work on fixing them, or you can find a beta reader to help out. As if he was a black girl? What? That needed more description. Though I understood kind of what you meant because I'm black, that doesn't mean other people will. Describe the body movements, show me what he's doing rather than just telling me and inferring things. Don't harp so much on race in the writing. Again describe him. What makes us know he's Japanese? Explain the setting, maybe hint that they are in Japan without actually saying it outright. Throw out clues. If Naruto wasn't gay, why would he think Sasuke was looking at him sexually? He doesn't yet know Sasuke is gay, so I would assume he wouldn't be questioning the man's sexaulity this early in the fic. Naruto has a lemur...named Walter? lmfao. Sasuke wears perms? The freaking lemur talks?! Wtf...yeah.
Homeboy told him his lips looked chapped...damn that's cold lmfao. Fricken Burt's Bees...lmfao! HAhahahahahaha...that's that gangsta chapstick lmfao. Calling himself a fag...pfffft hahaha. Loved Sasuke's stutter-fest at the end, it was funny. _ Nice story concept, but you need someone to check it to make sure it flows correctly and to fix the grammar, but great idea! _