Reviews for The Home of a Nomad
Trigzl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I favorited this a while ago and just came back and re-read it. This is so sad and so good. It's wonderfully written and had me on the verge of tears. Great job
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
im glad u have given me permission to kill u becauseI was gonna do it anyway. WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME! (aka I hate myself for loving this)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Feels
So.
Many.
Feels.

THE FEELS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND

I can feel tears leaking from my eyes like Im just ohmygod why did I read that right before bed
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Fuck, shit, I think I'm gonna cry. Damn, this is frickin sad. Beautiful, but sad. Just... I'm gonna got to a corner and cry. MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013

The.
Sad.
JeanMarco.
Writing.

WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, IT HURTS. OW. OW. OW-OWW. I DON'T EVEN. THEY'RE A SAD STORY ALREADY IN CANON, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS. WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM HAPPY AUS BECAUSE CANON IS SO TENSE AND SAD AND JUST WHY.

It. It's so sad, and the last sentence just.

I'm just going to interpret it as Marco waking up in another realm where he died, because Marco just can't be dead otherwise I'm going to murder someone. Right now.

(Yeah, it's 4 AM in the morning. What the hell am I doing.)

Why. Whyyy. No. Just. Why can't you-

And you're so funny. Tend to rant and ramble, and-LOL. JUST STOP. I'M CRYING.

(Half-crying and half-laughing at your A/N's, this can't be good for my health.)

-Stalks you religiously.-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
im crying so hard right now theres a lump the size of a boulder in my throat ;_;
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
aaaaand i legitimately cried. the fanfiction is so very sad, but very very well written. i loved it, despite the tears. ;u;
OhThat'sNice chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
aaaagggghhhhh

/shot/

i must be some masochist for looking for these fics. I just want a happy fic with these two. Why does everything have to be so depressing?

kill me now...
Probably Soup chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
santapocky chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh my god! The ending!
Whyyyy! ( TДT)
Good writing,though. (ー)ゞ
Iwubsanime chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
THIS IS THE FIRST FANFICTION THAT HAD MADE ME CRY! NOT GET TEARY BUT ACTUALLY CRY! OMGGGG SOO MANY FEELS D: MARCOO! WHY DID YOU LEAVE JEAN! JEANNN! 3 THIS WAS A GREAT FANFICTION BUT IT HURT MY FEELS D:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
gggb sHIT SHIT SHITBT THAT WAS FUCKING PERFECT I LOVE IT
redvines1010 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm crying so much and the people on the bus keep looking at me... It's really good though!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
interesting. i liked the writing style.