Reviews for A Changing Heart
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Awwwwwww! So sweet!
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
it was sweet and innocent. a few spelling errors like resurch (research) and horizen (horizon) and maybe a few more. But overall really good. their back stories not too far off their originals.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
3 I thought it was lovely my dear. Keep writing. :)
nova562151 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
can you make more chapters please?
Jerel chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very nice story. Ending's just fine - don't beat yourself up about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
It was a pretty good story I wish it was longer
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I like it, I think its cute and that it was super sweet. Its too bad it was just a one-shot.
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Either/or for Beast Boy. Personally I prefer Beast Boy, but I don't mind Beastboy, I just sort of glaze over it anyway. I would use however FFnet has it listed in their filter settings though.

Anyway, onto the review! I thought this was a sweet scene between the two of them. There were a few misspelled words (defiantly/definitely, sincarity/sincerity, etc.), and some grammar hiccups (you can and should use a comma after quotation marks when using a verbal direction/response. Ex: "...Goodnight, Rae," he said, and kissed her cheek.), but otherwise it was enjoyable. I enjoyed seeing them interact in way that didn't include shouting and glaring. Sometimes I think it's easy to get caught up in the drama and forget that real interactions occur like this between real people. It was a great story, so kudos. :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
interesting story. i like you characterized the titans. i... don't mind, honestly, though it does piss me off a bit because beast boy is how it's been spelled everywhere else.