Reviews for HwtF Drabble Collection
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 31 . 7/21
When I read Home with the Fairies, I deeply appreciated that there was no elvish-human romance. There are so many LegolasxOC stories on this website; it was a relief to find a realistic story that did not focus on a magical elvish romance.
That being said...
OHMYGOSH THIS IS SO CUTE! I have fallen in love with the Maddie and Erynion pairing after reading these one-shots. I loved this chapter especially, I could visualize the hobbits and Maddie and Erynion all having Christmas dinner together so clearly! All of these Erynion romance one-shots (not just the Christmas one) are just so adorable! They keep getting better and better.
Keep up the good work!
Kozakura143 chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
"Never in our history has an ellon fallen in love with a human woman."

Uh, Aegnor and Andreth? This was a First Age elf - human romance that existed before even Beren was born. The only reason they weren't husband and wife was because the Eldar had a rule of not marrying during times of war, which is all the more tragic if you think about it. Compared to the others, they both died without getting their happily ever after.
Tzipporrah chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
eeeeeeeeeeeeee
Anon chapter 36 . 10/2/2017
I love your work! You are so talented. While I wouldn’t change a thing about your original HwtF story, I’m really enjoying the Eryenion/Maddie drabbles. So far, in all of them Eryenion seems to hold all of the power, and is able to maintain his cool, collected self in comparison to Maddie. My request is this: a beginning romance drabble in which Eryenion is shown to be (internally or externally) flustered, conflicted or surprised by his growing attraction to Maddie. He is so cool and collected, I’d love to see him a little unbalanced. Some signs of discomfort at least, which Maddie is of course oblivious to or misinterprets because she is clueless about his growing feelings.
tsurugaren chapter 36 . 8/24/2017
I can’t stress more how I love your all drabbles and the original HwtF! I like any pairings with Maddie, your wonderful OC has the right blend of wit and humanity. And I absolutely I adore Erynion; he quickly becomes my favourite elf, even surpassing the canon ones. He is aloof as other elves appeared to be, but with a wicked sense of humor which we have never seen (at least in the movies). Somehow you still keep him distinctly elvish, thoughtful and deep in passion that men cannot fathom. His love with Maddie is tragic and beautiful. I am so happy to see their happy ending at Valinor (I prefer keeping stories real as well but at that point I just don’t care!), and I still crave for reading more about their moments in Middle Earth. So please~~ give us more Erynion/Maddie drabbles! Or any pairing with Maddie will do too! Even Faramir with Maddie, let’s pretend we give Eowyn to Boromir for a second P
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2017
Could you do one another one with Faramir/Maddie. Maybe in them getting close in a discussion where she recognizes his desk work is similar and she can lend a similar mind and arm. Or perhaps her modern input on a strategy for his rangers or how the city runs? I love every story you've created. If you made anymore with Erynion or any other pairing it would surely be wonderful.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
Lol seriously
Enjoyed reading this
Therefore I Am A Pipsqueak chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
Hello! So this is a bit of a different prompt if you're still doing them. But I think it would be awesome to get Maddie and Eowyn travelling together? Like IDK Maddie gets drunk and kidnaps Eowyn for a Bachelorette party or something that ends with them having to travel together for awhile. Freaking out Eomer and others would be hilarious as well. Love this Drabble series so much. All your OC characters are just so vibrant and consistent an unique and I love it )
Guest chapter 36 . 5/20/2017
More Maddie/Erynion, please!S2
Seo81 chapter 12 . 2/26/2017
Maddie:"Is that the horn of Gondor or are you just happy to see me?"
Boromir:" ...If I say yes?"

I lost my shit when the innuendos started being made omfg
RandomCitizen chapter 35 . 1/16/2017
Keep the flame lit.
Thu-thump.
arabmorgan chapter 35 . 1/15/2017
I LIVE FOR ERYNION/MADDIE. Even if it is presumably one-sided hehe.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/15/2017
Awww, Maddie
flames and roses chapter 35 . 1/5/2017
I love this but I would like some more Maddie/Boromir because I thought they were cute it HwtF and am hoping to read more of their stories. Other than that I am happy to read whatever other drabbles you come up with.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
Oh Maddie and her teeth troubles, makes me laugh every time.