Reviews for Lost and found
almythea chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
It's been a long time since you update! Please update! I love this story. A lot of typo. You should make a lot of correction about that. And the black rose? It is a lovely touch of your writing!
almythea chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
The end of this chapter,I love it! I like your writing style!
goldangelforever chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
love your story so much. it is amazing, please dont stop writing because i am addicted to it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
I really liked this chapter! Klaus leaving Briseis that black rose and the fact that there's a history to that is a really nice touch!
MrsDanielleHerondale chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
I'm in love with your fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I really like the idea of Achilles and Briseis not only surviving what happened at Troy but as meeting again in the present day. Perhaps though you might need some sort of conflict though to keep the story moving? Maybe you've already got something specific planned, so this is just a suggestion, but maybe bring back in Klaus who made Briseis a vampire, and have him not liking Achilles and Briseis being together?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I'm enjoying your story, please keep updating. I'm really curious to see what you'll do with the vampire blood thing: are they both vampires now?
There is just one thing that bothers me a bit: there are some misspellings here and there. Perhaps you could run your spell checker before publishing?
Anyway, it's a fun story, keep it up. :)
Chrissykat chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Love it. Interesting premise as I always enjoy a modern day Briseis/Achilles story. Please continue this tale. I look forward to where you take it.