Reviews for Homework Can Wait
Hbvggngbh chapter 1 . 4/1
AMAZIN
Me at the end: AcE, sTAHHHHHp! U donT hAve tImE!
Lady fenice 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Dio mio , quanto รจ bella .
Poi di accenti di coppie hai fatto :
Ace marco , Law luffy .

Ma ACE LUFFY A VITA
MyAnimeObsession chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Ohohohoho it's like the heavens are supporting and protecting AceLu.
Law, you just accidently helped them out. That's good.
It was rushed, but I guess the aim was just focused on AceLu so it ended fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Ace! What are you doing?! GARP is COMING!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
So darn cute! Thank you very much!
January Bunny chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Lucky for Ace! But.. I really want to see how LawLu ends up!
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Yay! Loved it! I haven't read that many of this pairing before, but my friends Ben and David told me it was a good one. I think I just bumped it up to my top ten favorites now
Thank you so much!
MissYuki15 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
well Law's plan backfired on him hahaha
YamiYugiYuki chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That was hot, wished you could have put more. I really loved it now if you'll exuse me im going to faint and might not come to for the five minutes -faint then five minutes later cimes to- sorry about that.

Honistally i really shoukd be asleep since im going to school in -counts on fingers- six hours, anyway i loved it, after i post thos ill cheak (sp?) out sone of you other stories since this one is so good.

Bye have a nice day -waves while stocking out tounge slightly with closed and smiling cheekily-
kickassdani chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Loved it!
Renkuro chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
hot thanks. awwww Luffy and Ace are sooooo cute thanks a lot ...yoai forever!
love Larue-chan
ekuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I really loved it, it was really really hot and cute! I love how you made hints of Law x Luffy, although it was kind of a disappointment to not see a little more... but thats okay coz' you made up for it with the Ace x Luffy pairing ;D, which actually is my favorite pairing in One Piece! This fic is actually one of the very few fics that could make me that hot, I can't count how many times I squealed and giggled/fan-girled over little things like Zoro stuttering, Sanji giving Luffy a piggy-back ride, Law crushing over Luffy, etc. I didn't notice any grammar or spelling errors...(was too hot and caught up in the moment)... ahem, anyways the only thing that bothered me was that you rushed the scene with Ace and Luffy :( other than that I LOVED everything, seriously write more! I'll be waiting for updates!
Bluebird42 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh wow! This was amazing!

Law you cunning thing you, slipping Luffy an aphrodisiac. Sneaky sneaky.
gaarablack chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
eek! I just loved it! it was perfectly fine. (blushes)