Reviews for Being Lost Can Be Dangerous
Angel9999 chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Gaaah! I'm loving this. So excited to see what happens when he's actually joined by the other students at Hogwarts and meets the rest of the staff. - And considering all his dedication, hard work, and loyalty, he would really be a great Hufflepuff, but I'm sure he could end up in Gryffindor or Slytherin instead: I understand that it might be better for the plot. Can't wait for the next chapter: You're doing great! -
MawVax chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
woooop! CONTINUEEE
MyEternalNightmares chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Please make more! I like how this is going!
AwesomeA101 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
I love this story! I can't wait till Zoro meets the Harry Potter gang, plz continue this story and update soon!
DragonStar7Queen chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Hello! I just finished reading through your story, and I hope you continue it soon! It made me giggle the entire time I was reading, I can't wait for more!
wildcat1144 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
This is a good story I really hope you continue it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Please update soooonn?!
Vl8041 chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
I love this. Please update soon.
Obnoxious Mouse chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Great chapter! I quite like Zoros cat, it's cute sounding. Is there a reason as to why no one seems to care about an eleven year old carrying around swords? I hope you update soon.
Polyamory chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
cool
RedWyrmLord chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
I really like this story! I wonder if Zoro ever will use his sword skills in this story?
animesarecool chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I really like this idea. It seems great so far. One thing I want to point out is that it is the Going Merry, not the Going Mary. Hope this fic goes well!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
This is good, please keep going mate.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Yay but can you update soon
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »