Reviews for Being Lost Can Be Dangerous
Polyamory chapter 8 . 3/19
cool
RedWyrmLord chapter 8 . 2/2
I really like this story! I wonder if Zoro ever will use his sword skills in this story?
animesarecool chapter 1 . 1/30
I really like this idea. It seems great so far. One thing I want to point out is that it is the Going Merry, not the Going Mary. Hope this fic goes well!
This is good, please keep going mate.
Nice story
Yay but can you update soon
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 8 . 1/23
Awesome please update soon, how did he not end up in Knockturn alley ? like its freacking Zoro
Satirrian chapter 8 . 1/23
I can't believe... that you updated... *mind-blown* *pieces of cranium collect on a nearby wall*
I like how Zoro killed a painting and part of the roof. I couldn't do that, that's for sure.

But, seriously, I give you props for actually continuing an old story of yours. Whenever I look at mine, I cringe and delete it immediately. Thanks for bearing with the pain. You're a real trooper.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 8 . 1/22
I hope someone gets the shit beat out of them.
SugarTensai chapter 8 . 1/22
Oh. My. Gonfjevvsjxb.
You are like THE crossover queen of all that is amazing writing and simple plots but since its, well, you...the writing you do always leaves me with some sort of anticipation. X')
Honestly, Zoro is going to be the most badass wizard ever. And wait, wait-does Harry Potter exist as a character in this (zoro has been appearing in all the scenes of Harry)?
CONTINUE PLEZ
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Hi cool story. Sorry, no idea for wand suggestions.
KookieSundae chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
MORE PLEASE! Lol at first I was a bit skeptical about this but I love it! I can't wait for the next update :)
Lorin Evergreen chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I love this. Please continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Were is the next chapter
Satirrian chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Argh! That hated moment when a person goes to click the next chapter only to realize it isn't there! But, seriously, this is a great story. Wonderful humor. I'm a sucker for sarcasm, you see. You do Zoro's character very well; especially in how he views his directional sense. I hope to see this story continued and I look forward to the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »