Reviews for To Conquer One's Brother
sassygirl9811 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Is it a little strange that "As you wish" is just... Oh my... I can't even. It's just so effing hot
VanillaSugarBae chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I am in love with this! One of the best lemons I have EVER read! Well done!
xxninjalovexx chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Amazing:) and well written
Naabal chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I like your choice of language. im looking forward to reading more of your material. ;) There you got a review, happy. i sound like an english teacher so you got what you wanted.
CrowX chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I like this story quite much. The pairing between Loki and Thor is adorable and hot.
However, you should really get a beta reader. There are some typos. And the work 'ravenette' does not exist in English (there is only the word 'brunette' for brown-haired people). Maybe change it to raven-haired or something like this.
Keep writing, we need more Thor/Loki!
coyotemoonmistress chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Thanks so much. I love it when Loki melts a bit, enough for Thor to sneak his way in. Awesome.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That ending was sooooo cute! :3 Great story! I loved the obvious love you displayed between the two! And the smut was HOT! My God, I was squealing the entire time I was reading this!

Just to let you know, this was the first Yaoi I ever read between Thor and Loki.

Thank you for making it so special and magical for me. :)

I hope you write more soon.
theMoriarty chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Lycka chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Well, maybe not original, but not bad at all! Loki and Thor's character are quite respected and it was hot and cute at the same time :) you should write more Thorki, I will be delighted
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Surprisingly touching; I must admit, I was expecting pure smut. Watching Loki be uninhibited was probably the best part. I enjoyed the moment in particular where he blushed. It really humanized him, and I loved it. Great work!
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Loki, Loki, Loki...How can someone not love that guy!? Awesome story! Loved reading it! X3 (because i'm a huge perv and ur smut scene was really well written) XD
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
*squeals* This was so great! I ADORE them together! Loki was so super cute when he blushed and hid his face in Thor's chest. I almost DIED So beautiful. I love love love love loved it. This is now my all time favorite Thorki smut one-shot. Sooooooooo great. I can't even contain my love for this. AMAZING work my dear. I hope to read more of your work in the near future.
FedEx Shipper chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Absolutely amazing! I didn't think I could possibly ship Thorki harder than I already did until I read this. Thank you for sharing!
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
OMG this was really good!