Reviews for Close Proximity
Jefe chapter 14 . 8/18
Had fun. We read it out loud giving the characters voices. Fitz sounded like the Terminator. Coulson sounded like Samuel L. Jackson. We had fun and my friend is laughing out loud and wants me to stop. To be honest we are having such a great time.
sapphire2994 chapter 19 . 8/16
I loved it! Please continue I haven't read many Fitzsimmons stories mainly because I'm not interested in the extreme drama, but this fanfiction was absolutely beautiful!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 19 . 7/29
Please continue!

-UnclaimedDemigod
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 8 . 7/28
On Chapter 8, when Fitzsimmons are going out onto the dance floor, you say Fitz had his hand on the small of Simmons back. Then, when they're on the dance floor. Fitz places his hand on her back again, and they're both shocked because they forgot Simmons wore a low back dress. They forgot in two seconds? Inconsistency!

Also, near the end of the chapter, you switch from calling Mr. Gleomas "Jeff," to calling him "Fred." Another confusing inconsistency that should be fixed.

Other than that, the story is rather funny, but also romantic.

-UnclaimedDemigod
ellce3736 chapter 19 . 7/14
I can see why this story is so loved, it has an amazing plot and of course a great pairing. I can't wait to read more, this is sooo good.
vdumont chapter 19 . 4/18
love the story please continue!
Fitzsimmons4EVER chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER IN THE UNIVERSE!
Aliannee chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
I love this story, when are you updating again?
Ecb523 chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
I read this story in one sitting. And I love it so much! Please update soon
Emily chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
I just stumbled upon your stories, and WOW! I'm hooked! This is my first time reading fan fiction, and boy am I glad I tried it out! You're doing an awesome job with these two characters I love! I WANT MORE! And, I love that you're also showing Skye and Ward's relationship!
RealLifeShipper chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
This is AMAZING! Keep it up
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
I love this story so much! please update and finish soon!️️
lostinmyownlittleuniverse chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
absolutely in love with the fanfic!
Sunny9 chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
I love it. But I need more!
Fini chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This story is so awesome! I cannot tell you how hard I laughed at Skye's comments... Oh my god.