Reviews for Close Proximity
Hi,I really just love your story.I really want it to continue,it is so original and are full of new brand ideas and I'm sure that you will post another chapter soon (or at least i really hope so).Please continue thanks ;)
YAY you are back this story is awesome :)
LaraAelric chapter 20 . 3/16
Welcome back! :)
Fleet Admiral Evans chapter 20 . 3/8
Nice to know this story is coming back. I thought for sure it was dead. I still remember most of the story, but I think I'll give it a re-read anyway.

As for Ward, you don't really have to write him out of the story. Its not like AU stories where Ward stays good are uncommon. Just don't make him Hydra-Ward and feel free continue with whatever you originally had planned, regardless of the direction the canon took.
Or, don't. Your story, your decision.

Either way, as I said, I'm glad this story will be coming back and I'm looking forward to it.
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 20 . 3/8
I'm so glad you are going to continue this! I love Fitzsimmons and am so glad I found this! I can't wait until you update!
fzztsimmons chapter 20 . 3/8
yesss I love this story! so glad it's not being left unfinished, can't wait till the next update :)
Ensuing chapter 20 . 3/7
Yesss! I know it's been a while, but I'm really glad to see you back. This is up there as one of my most favourite FitzSimmons fics of all time, so I'm really happy to see that you still have more in store for it!

I really like how you've handled FitzSimmons' relationship and how it slowly developed over the course of the story. This is what makes it one of my favourites, since I haven't been able to find another good FitzSimmons fic that handles the characters and relationship development as well as this one. I'm excited to see what you have in mind for it! Keep up the great work :D
I completely know what you mean. I've had to abandon my fanfics as a result of all the twists and turns in the show. I admire you for persisting.
Awe. I wishes you would have continued this story. I love it
Myridia5632 chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
You haven't updated yet, and it's almost 2017.
MZ chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
Hey I love your story o just wish I knew the ending :/
marvel addict chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
i love this
Jefe chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Had fun. We read it out loud giving the characters voices. Fitz sounded like the Terminator. Coulson sounded like Samuel L. Jackson. We had fun and my friend is laughing out loud and wants me to stop. To be honest we are having such a great time.
sapphire2994 chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
I loved it! Please continue I haven't read many Fitzsimmons stories mainly because I'm not interested in the extreme drama, but this fanfiction was absolutely beautiful!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 19 . 7/29/2016