Reviews for Against Their Will
Kij chapter 5 . 6/9
The last part of this chapter had me laughing. So far this story has been very engaging.
Very nice!
MarciKyle chapter 22 . 5/19
This has got to be one of my favorite stories to come back to read over and over again. Thank you for writing it.
Kushka chapter 22 . 4/27
Great story
More please
mzsha18XX chapter 22 . 11/16/2017
second time reading it and still want to reread it. i love it
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
no smut?! gahhhhhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Nah, Ron's a constipated git.
chicaalterego chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
This was such a lovely fic! I love HGSS, and I enjoyed a lot the way you inckuded the intercurse without any lemons. I have read people do so before, on a Naruto fic, but the author implied the act too vaguely and I end up unsure of whether or not it happen3d.

Anyhow, thanks for writing this, it was an enjoyable read :)
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
LOL. Okay, so you really ought to have put at least one "cerebral" discussion between Snape and Hermione in. SHOW don't tell.
But you do get points for Lupin deciding, all on his lonesome, to play matchmaker for Snape.
(and props for having Harry sum up Lupin's feelings on the man).
SkyeMoor chapter 12 . 7/27/2017
Ron, the 10 year old in an 18 year old body, does grow tiresome, doesn't he?
Bell chapter 22 . 7/24/2017
I enjoyed your lovely story! Always ready for a fresh take on Sevmione.
YellowAsphodel chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
Wonderful story! Thanks!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
This is hilarious! xD
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
That was a great story and amusing events, funny situations and remarks. A nice read for someone needing a good light-hearted story. Well written and original idea. I like how Ron was portrayed in a different light instead of being a full out jerk. I love how our favorite couple got close slowly and a realistic pace which I enjoyed. Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.