Reviews for Against Their Will
mzsha18XX chapter 22 . 11/16
second time reading it and still want to reread it. i love it
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 10/13
no smut?! gahhhhhhh
Nah, Ron's a constipated git.
chicaalterego chapter 22 . 7/30
This was such a lovely fic! I love HGSS, and I enjoyed a lot the way you inckuded the intercurse without any lemons. I have read people do so before, on a Naruto fic, but the author implied the act too vaguely and I end up unsure of whether or not it happen3d.

Anyhow, thanks for writing this, it was an enjoyable read :)
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 7/27
LOL. Okay, so you really ought to have put at least one "cerebral" discussion between Snape and Hermione in. SHOW don't tell.
But you do get points for Lupin deciding, all on his lonesome, to play matchmaker for Snape.
(and props for having Harry sum up Lupin's feelings on the man).
SkyeMoor chapter 12 . 7/27
Ron, the 10 year old in an 18 year old body, does grow tiresome, doesn't he?
Bell chapter 22 . 7/24
I enjoyed your lovely story! Always ready for a fresh take on Sevmione.
YellowAsphodel chapter 22 . 6/26
Wonderful story! Thanks!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 5/12
This is hilarious! xD
That was a great story and amusing events, funny situations and remarks. A nice read for someone needing a good light-hearted story. Well written and original idea. I like how Ron was portrayed in a different light instead of being a full out jerk. I love how our favorite couple got close slowly and a realistic pace which I enjoyed. Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.
FranceHufflepuff chapter 22 . 4/24
This story is 'cute'. :) I like Professor McGonagall being Hermione's adopted mother.
And ONE HUNDRED POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR for Ronald Weasley's magic. :-D
Zalia chapter 22 . 1/28
Great story! Thank-you for seeing it through to the end. :)
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
Love the plot!
corvusdraconis chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Favourite line: "But…but you can't stay married to him!" Harry furiously whispered once Hermione had finished relating her morning at the Ministry. "He's… old! And a git! And… old!"

Teenage reasoning cracks me up.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 8/18/2016