Reviews for Selfishly, Mine
For some reason I think USUK would happen but it would have a angst breakup and he'd have Ivan ;) ...I promise you I'm not a undercover RusAme otp... Hahaha..
Anonymous Daisy chapter 10 . 4/17/2021
I have had so many surgeries I forget how major it can be for a person even if it isn’t major
(I have gotten ear tubes 3 times, adenoids removed, Estes tooth in my palette taken out, and probably a lot more I have a huge medical record thanks to my shitty immune system too, and my weird valence issues I needed an mri for lol we keep everything in chronological order in a binder I like to look at it sometimes)
Anonymous daisy chapter 7 . 4/17/2021
Just the swear warning:
Please heed my warning this is not a good Christian Minecraft server i’m Sorry
Annkaryoliv chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
simply beautiful (6u6)
Annkaryoliv chapter 10 . 7/22/2019
holi, I love the fanfic to one that I would have liked a lot and I hope that you can continue ... simply beautiful I am UKUS
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2018
Please update! Please! ••
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2018
Update~~ please~~~
Alexana998 chapter 10 . 4/22/2018
USUK
lianpe chapter 10 . 8/8/2017
This is great, but you know what would be better? An ending! UKUS is my favourite pairing and this fic is just adorable, but I really want to see Alfred end up with Arthur!
Aifox chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
Absolutely great work and detail put into the story
APHShips chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
"I have little left in myself - I must have you. The world may laugh - may call me absurd, selfish, but it does not signify. My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame." - Charlotte Brontë

Reminds me if Belarus.
AmericanReader chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
This is a good story, I know its been a few years but it would be cool if you could finish this story.
bleachfreak13 chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
More please xD
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
I love this fic! You did a great job with the characters and that's a good thing because I feel this story focuses more on the characters and their development and reactions to things than the premise which is also really good but that may just be me. Thx for the effort you put into this fic cause it was great(nice writing btw :) and keep up the great work! ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I really love how you write the characters