Reviews for Selfishly, Mine
Love!
Hungary101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
i love it !
Shadedfeather chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
I love it so much! But it was kinda hard to read cuz i had to stop once in a while so i could freak out about how flippin adorable Alfred is! XD
cathiex chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I hope you update this story soon. I absolutely love it!
Liepik chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Ah, I love this story! : D This chapter was really sweet too. Update soon : D
Sketchy-d00d chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I feel like a jerk for not reading this way earlier when you posted this chapter. -Cat.
MapleTreeway chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
RusAme. RusAme. RUSAME! Please? It would suck for Alfred in this story if he went with Arthur D:
And gosh, Arthur! You're going all Edward Cullen on Alfred now, what with watching him sleep. *SHOT*
But I love how Vanya's all like, "You are a creep, Kirkland. Fredka doesn't deserve you." GO IVAN! TELL THAT CREEP THE TRUTH!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
awesome story it deserves 100 reviews and more :))
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Wow what a quick update! And I'm surprised by Arthur's behavior in this chapter, but it's interesting.
Shy Rebel chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Above 100! You crying yet? ;D Hey, I don't know about medical stuff, but I know this chapter rocked. Character growth is always cool! Good job!
Odji chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Poor Alfred! Now he can't escape Arthur's soon-to-be doting! Or perhaps next chapter will hold some humor too? I can imagine Al all out of his mind on pain killers at the hospital lol.
Enigma-Hare chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I thinking I'll be 101! Congrats on the 100 reviews! Keep writing. I like the little human side Arthur has though it will probably not appear all the time. Crazy Arthur will be back! Continue.
NanaFay chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Great job on the research! I had a fractured shin once (from running too much), and it took about 3 months for it to heal. It wasn't even that serious, just small cracks, but it was definitely painful and a long process to recovery. For physical therapy, I worked out mainly in the pool, because you exercise your entire body (plus build cardio) and you don't put any pressure on your injured leg. It was fun too, because the instructor gives you a foam-like belt that you wrap around your midsection, and you float and exercise in the pool for about an hour. I had to check in with the physical therapist every week so he could document my recovery rate, and luckily I didn't need crutches (I just limped my stubborn butt everywhere lol). In Alfred's case, it would most likely take about 6 months to heal (but this is Alfred we're talking about, so it wouldn't be farfetched if it took him a little less for the cast to come off). He can use crutches, but Alfred will definitely need help from his family and friends (like carrying his lunch tray and books, changing clothes, etc.). Let me know if you need more info on this, but the research you did was very accurate ;)

The only thing I noticed in the hospital scene was the doctor. It makes sense for the nurses to wear scrubs (since they handle most of the 'dirty work'), but usually the doctor will wear his/her normal white coat uniform unless they're getting ready to go into surgery. Everything else was nicely detailed and professional :)

Ok, now to talk about the characters! I'm so happy that they're all starting to get along (without killing each other), and it was more obvious in this chapter how much Alfred's wonderfully good personality affects them :) Arthur especially. I'm seeing a lot of positive development in him (there's still hope!). He didn't have to make Ivan feel better, but when Arthur saw how much Ivan truly cares for Alfred, his view on the tall boy softened (I'm not falling for the I'm-only-telling-you-this-for-Alfred's-sake excuse. He's a tsundere after all lol). I think Matthew will also be more trusting towards the two lovebirds, especially now that he'll need their help with taking care of Alfred.

Again, nice job with this chapter! I always appreciate it when writers do their research to make the story more realistic ;) Can't wait for more! You're definitely making it hard to decide who to root for lol
lafayette722 chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Even through I feel bad for Alfred, I really enjoyed this chapter! It's probably one of my favorite chapters. I'm glad that Alfred is alright and I thought that it was good that even Ivan and Arthur were able to put aside their hatred for each other to be concerned together over Alfred's well being.
I've never wanted to be a doctor so I wouldn't be able to correct any possible mistakes you might have made in that area! Sorry!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »