Reviews for A father and his son
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Aww...What a sad story! Make up another story! This was pretty well-written, I should say!
Chibi Bob Signed Review chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Noooooooooooo... Vegeta wasn't killed so neither was the Sayin-Jin race... And neither was Goku and Raditz and some other Sayin-Jins dat was sent to take over planets so P
saiyan of lore chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
pretty good start. post the next part soon,I LOVE STORIES ABOUT VEGGIE-CHAN!
Tynzien Warlock chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Sad...
alias4life chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
great fic. like it, but i'm not japanese. at the end you may want to put what some of those words mean. but great story.
Prophet chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Vegita didn't know the planet was destroyed by Frieza until he kills Dodoria on Namek. Other than that it was a good story, as I had foreseen.
Cathie chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Whoa! Cool! I love Veggie-Chan! Write more!
Ami chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Keep It Up Gurl! I'll Be Lookin For Da Next Chapter!
CadeVD chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Love it! I love Chibi Vegeta fanfics (That's why I wrote 'One for Sorrow, Two for Joy'). It didn't ruin your story, but sometime adding new charachters does that. i mean, if this did happen, wouldn't the girl be mentioned in DragonballZ episodes. OK, I'm NOT dissin you. Your work is fantastic. I know making up charachters is one reason people write fanfics, but my fic fill in all the gaps they don't tell you on the program. That's me :o) Don't think I'm putting you down. I'm off to see (and review) the rest of your work(when it comes up) P.S Please read and review my story, Thanx.
WhaddaBaka chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
I need to flame someone! (sigh) But I can't flame this one it was soooooooo good! Love what you wrote hunee keep it up! Teehee!
Pai chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Very good I can't wait to read your next one! *Smiles and does a peace sign with fingers*
molo chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Hi! I am writing this review in the same way I read your story; secretly! Because I am reading fics at work because I'm bored! I really loved your fic. I love VChan. Write more, please continue it! I also love Freeza (he may be a bastard, but what a great villain!). So good for a first fic! I wish i could write!

Cyndi chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
*Sniffles* Poor Vegeta. That was really, really, really well-written for a first time. :) Perhaps you'll do a sequel. Good luck!
Princess Bra chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Veyr good not bad for a first attempt:-)