Reviews for As Day Arises, Take Flight
soul eater fan and mangaanima chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
this would be a good story but dont kill alec
calirose chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Only Alec haters would like that and I am not an Alec hater
tumblethorne chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
You should have put in the note that there will be death of a chara. I was saddened by the fact Alec died. Robert you meanie! Go kill yourself! And poor Maggie. Don't worry bby, I shall comfort you, let's go kill his father! Cx

I love this fic I swear. It really is good and are they in mafia? The Lightwoods I mean. It seems like Robert is the Don in a familigia. Or did I just miss the mafia part? I hope not. I like how you portray Alec and Magnus here. And thief!Magnus is awesome. Oh yeah... You based this on a song right? When I was reading this, I felt like Angel with a shotgun by the cab suits this. Especially this line " If loved is a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on the trigger." When Alec got shot. Did you use this? If not then it's okay, just a guess from me xD And you're writing a side story right? I'll be waiting for that! C:

Good luck and keep writing! Shall be looking forward to your future Malec fics C:
jinnabun chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I liked this story and found it interesting. I would, however, advise that in the status or top authors note you left a warning for major character death because most people appreciate a warning for something like that. Other than that I thought that the story was interesting, though I would like some back story about how the lightwoods found them and things like that. There are a few loose ends that could/should be clarified.
Maria chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
OMG It was so beautiful...I cried in the end...Amazing!
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was so beautiful, and sad, and lovely ;_; Beautiful job, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next. Truly beautiful job on this ;_;
geekfan27 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow. This story immediately pulled me in. You got my hopes up, then you promptly broke my heart. Brilliantly written!
Nicia chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh gosh... my heart is broken...

I was so happy for them, I thought they were gonna make it (and have some hot sexy times too!) and then you killed them!

*cries like a baby*