Reviews for Livin' on the Edge
ellamontallana chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
Aww.. That's awful. Im sad.. Wish they had a happy ending. Heart broken
That damn adam! Lol!
ellamontallana chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
Yay! This is coming to an end... Im a bit sad though.
ellamontallana chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
They fit together! Gosh, i really, reaally love this chapter! So much love, i was giggling and smiling stupidly while reading. Haha.
ellamontallana chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
.love. ️️️
ellamontallana chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
I love the title on this one. Reminds me of eddie. Aww.. Those were the days.. Early 2000's, the best years of wwe.
ellamontallana chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Hi dear author. Im not sure if you would be able to read my post. This chapter made my heart melt. I was hooked on this story and i did not took a nap earlier just to go on with the chapters coz the plot is getting exciting, crazy and touching. I love lita and jeff. I still do even if it's been so many years since team xtreme. I hope they would be reunited. I really love you're story. I especially love the fact how jeff (in this story) could be so weak and all for the girl he loves... I think every girl wishes for that kind of guy. I mean i do lol! This chapter makes me fall for jeff hardy
Thanks author. I really, really appreciate your work.

- live for the moment girl
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
Wait Edge condones what Christian did?!
CelticPrincessx3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So the entire time I thought Jeff and Lita were getting married. I like the way you set this up. I am definitely going to read more!
Lovinitjeta chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
Woah! You cannot end the story like this! Is Jeff dead? What happens to lita? Did she follow him somehow? Oh plz just one more chapter!
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
I really, really love this story!
wrestlingfan29 chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
you seriously ended it there? are you nuts we dont even know if Jeff is dead or not... come on that was just plan harsh... but the story was really well written and i loved the plot keep up the good work!
Impressed reader chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
okay, this is ages old, and odds on, you probably aren't writing this sort of stuff anymore. But that was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Throughly amazed, and a fantastic ending to boot. tragic, but fantastic.
Alexandra Shinai chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i love how you make it seem like Jeff's the one who's gonna marry her, but really it's Christian. well done (:
Zack Gibson chapter 22 . 6/30/2009
This is a genuinely amazing fic that i have only just got around to reading. I found that i was really caring for the well-fleshed out characters that were very impressively structured around their real-life counterparts. I was genuinely saddened by the ending (what can i say, im a sucker for a happily-ever-after) but this is truly and amazing fan-fic, congratulations.
buffvamp chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
That story was awesome! It's really well written. But what happens to Jeff?