Reviews for Livin' on the Edge
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 22 . 3/19
Wait Edge condones what Christian did?!
CelticPrincessx3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So the entire time I thought Jeff and Lita were getting married. I like the way you set this up. I am definitely going to read more!
Lovinitjeta chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
Woah! You cannot end the story like this! Is Jeff dead? What happens to lita? Did she follow him somehow? Oh plz just one more chapter!
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
I really, really love this story!
wrestlingfan29 chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
you seriously ended it there? are you nuts we dont even know if Jeff is dead or not... come on that was just plan harsh... but the story was really well written and i loved the plot keep up the good work!
Impressed reader chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
okay, this is ages old, and odds on, you probably aren't writing this sort of stuff anymore. But that was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Throughly amazed, and a fantastic ending to boot. tragic, but fantastic.
Alexandra Shinai chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i love how you make it seem like Jeff's the one who's gonna marry her, but really it's Christian. well done (:
Zack Gibson chapter 22 . 6/30/2009
This is a genuinely amazing fic that i have only just got around to reading. I found that i was really caring for the well-fleshed out characters that were very impressively structured around their real-life counterparts. I was genuinely saddened by the ending (what can i say, im a sucker for a happily-ever-after) but this is truly and amazing fan-fic, congratulations.
buffvamp chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
That story was awesome! It's really well written. But what happens to Jeff?
respectheundertaker chapter 22 . 5/7/2005
man i hate cliff hangers. expecially perminenmt ones, but the story was really good. i just wish that i knew who the bullet hit. though i think i have a clue.
TheRealRenee chapter 22 . 9/1/2004
You are a BAD girl! How could you kill Jeffy like that? And make Edge do it? ( What a wacky, wild, unpredictable story. It was great, but... I'm simply speechless at that ending.
trixter chapter 22 . 4/8/2004
That Blows!
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 22 . 3/7/2004
I was re-reading the reviews i sent u and noticed i never reviewed here. so here it is:
NO NO NO NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? HUH? JUST HOW...THIS IS SO SAD! I MEAN I LOVE IT AND ALL BUT DID IT HAVE TO BE SAD ::SOBS AGAIN:: SO SAD!
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 21 . 2/28/2004
Aw, i feel bad for Adam...my sweet Adam lol I hope it all works out okay! oh and hehe sry about the outburst before lol, i get that way sometimes and cant stop myself
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 20 . 2/28/2004
*Growels* and here i thought you were gonna make it happy but no you had to have someone behind the tree watching them i mean i was so happy when she said shed be with him and u ruiend it! Im so mad at you right now i dont think i can even look at you *turns away* i dont even know if i can continue to read *looks away from script* i'm so mad i dont even know i'f i'll praise you like i did in other revews...*sobs* i cant take this anymore...WE'RE THROUGH! *storms off*