Reviews for MAX WOLF REVOLUTIONS
Bart-Bart chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
NerdieBirdie, you wrote a fanfic about your pedophile fantasies with the main character of Kingdom Hearts and some shitty poems about how much want to fuck Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, and about how much you hate Ginny Weasley, the kind of stupid stuff a twihard would do.

You have no right to criticize any story when your writing skills leave so much to be desired.
TrollPwner chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
"This is an obvious ripoff of a story that many people on the internet have heard of"

Again with that? This fanfic is a parody of Christian Humber Reloaded, so it is obviously going to be similar, dear readers.
TwoZeroTwo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
blanktester is a stupid cocksucker, but I'm going to have to agree with him. This is an obvious ripoff of a story that many people on the internet have heard of. But he still has shit taste.
WeYreAoung chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Okay then.
Fiehcsjjcz chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
No offense dude but this is pretty far to the best story I've ever read.
Spumco fan chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
blanktester is simpleton cretin.
Spumco fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome fic, too awesome for words.
Spumco fan chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Awesome awesome for words.
WeYreAoung chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
blanktester, you're a stupid dumbass. I already knew that this story was inspired by Christian Humber Reloaded, because the author used to mention it in the original description of the story (I dont know why he changed it, but whatever) Why do you think the author would included Christian Humber Reloaded among his favorite stories, genius?
TrollPwner chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
"I guess I should have clarified, for those who don't know what he ripped off, look up "Christian Humber Reloaded" and compare the 2."

That is because this story is an homage/parody to Christian Humber Reloaded, retard.
Isnt it obvious?
blanktester chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Incredible. I guess I should have clarified, for those who don't know what he ripped off, look up "Christian Humber Reloaded" and compare the 2.
metalska chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
jajajaja muy bueno
Bluefishermen13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I mean, this story is better than Dragonball Z.

(Seriously, why the comments section doesnt allow Inequality signs that is stupid.)
nyshrink chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Possibly the most underrated fanfiction ever wirtten. We need more epic and exciting stories like this, not boring smut yaoi crap that perpetuates all negatives stereotypes related with fanfics.

And yeah, like one of the reviewers says, this is way better than stupid and overrated fanfics like Cupcakes or other pony garbage.

Jairo chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
better than any book Ive ever read.

This is a true literary masterpiece and blanktester is a dumb cocksucker.

Greetings from Spain.