Reviews for Highschool Of Heroes
Sir Cookie chapter 10 . 3/8
Yo. This is an interesting story. There are some things I like about it. The premise it's very interesting. A highschool filled with heroes. Shirou being op.

However most of my problems with this work is how you think shirou's powers work. 1. COMBINATION. Why did you just give him this power? Can't you have done something like, in the ten years Shirou was in thus new world, he figured it out?

2. Tracing. Shirou doesn't use Tracing inside his UBW (probably). Tracing is the process Shirou uses to bring his swords from the hypothetical/conceptual space of his UBW to the real world. In his UBW the process isnt needed, every sword is perfect and already exists in his world. So saying your idea of using the rules of Tracing inside of UBW are a little weird. (Also adding a version number after the UBW just bothers me)

These just bother me a little. As a piece of advice, I would recommend having Shirou focus on improving his mastery of his more basic skills. Tracing, alteration, and reinforcement. Would be more interesting if Shirou stopped relying on his weird sword body and instead focused on finding and breaking the theoritcal limits of his reinforcement abilities on his body or during the Tracing process altering his sword, such as changing the shape or learning and beING able to combine powers of different swords.

Sorry if this is incomprehensible. I need to learn how to write better.

Also, your new overlord story is really awsome.
Gabriel790 chapter 10 . 1/8
This is really great please continue this
Luna's Meow chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Oh. This is a crack fic. Nevermind then... Wish that was in the summary.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
No... Shirou could come back, he would just have to travel through dimensions inside his new body. He couldn't return to his old body because it would be dead. But his new body could travel through with Zelretch's help. Or Rin's help if she is far enough along in her training. He would essentially return with a younger body. Also his current body COULD live. If they put it on life support. It would be soulless until he returned to it. In this way he could always have an extra body, waiting for him should he die. As long as he put the extra body on life support when he jumped ship.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Uhh, his name is Shirou. Not Shiro.
Lovnag chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Well, this is simply too good to not be given a continuation.
Mr. N chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
"After confirming the smell of poop in the air"

Said no other fic ever.
Mr. N chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I always thought UBW/EMIYA were screw up paths where Shirou failed to form a true connection with SABER. With Rin's plans, I thought Mr. Pendragon was going to end up having a gender reveal in the fight.
Oh well, Mr. Pendragon could be a descendant, but I thought Rin's plan was to send Shirou to his SABER.
Im a guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
So great:/ Rip this fanficu
JamesFreki chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
please pick this back up!?1?! its really good. and you can't end a story with the prologue. lol
shadowslayer2015 chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
I need another chapter so badly this story is so funny.
Kur0Y4sha chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
great story...but one thing i'm still confused...futsunushi is CG EMIYA right?
King0fP0wers chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Damn, no updates?! This is a freaking goldmine!
silverhawk216 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
i like this one plz continue it
Mango eater 24 chapter 10 . 2/11/2016