Reviews for Just In Case
Fizzah chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This literally indulged me to read more please make more it would be really amazing and awesome
fifi chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
this is interesting , a backstory of the squad :))
iNagare chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sweet and true to their respective character personalities. Lovely. :)
986Weapons689 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love it FINALLY someone gets her characterization right and not show petra as weak you captured her perfectly :D cant wait for the next chapters i dont even care if you dont make rivetra happen at this point you had me at "as long as its not hanji" XD (and when she killed the titan and yelled back at aurou) i just need more petra i wish theyd kept her for at leat five episodes (as a major-ish character) T_T
miraiemirage chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
yay, this is just lovely! i really love your writing on this, everything flows steadily and smoothly. this actually is possible to happen in the actual spin-off story, who knows smth like this might appear then you should claim credit from it lol. there are some minor mistakes but i guess i should apologize for it (but heck you know i got no time fuu)
callionope chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I want a sequel! It's sooo good *u* I like a caring petra! A mother like petra! a very awesome petra! LOOOVE IT!
Blackrose74 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Pretty good! It works better as a prologue or chapter 1 to a longer fic than a one-shot though since there's too little Petra but it was quite sweet. :)