Reviews for Not Everyone Dies (Heisenberg's Return)
Yes continue
Lerch chapter 32 . 4/28
yah...keep going...interesting story
tjcuda chapter 32 . 4/10
Yes, please continue.
SilverXF chapter 32 . 4/9
Ok, thanks! :)

I don't even remember how this site works, but I'll try to start gearing up again. Where the hell is Better Call Saul?

That Breaking Bad Fan Movie was interesting, though smooshed. How do you compress something like 50 hours into 2? Even so, the end is still so sad... for fans who know the whole 50 hours. For others, it's probably just confusing? ;)
I'm still reading!
samanddianefan10 chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
oh. my. god. This both thrilled me then broke my heart at the end. Not nice to make a pregger woman cry you know. :)

Seriously the emotions shone through, and each chapter your writing just grows by bounds. You're really coming into your own here and I'm very proud of the hard work you've put into this.
WeAretheStarlight chapter 31 . 10/23/2014
Mr. Vince Gilligan...Is that you? Hahaha...No really, this fanfic was AMAZING. I could never think of anything beyond the end of the series, and this is written so well that I wouldn't be surprised if this had been season 6!

I was hoping Jesse would have a little more action in his storyline, but I can see he's slowly coming back...

This was worth the read. Thank you so much for bringing back one of my favorite shows, even if it was just for a little while!
TheCloisterBell chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
This is amazing! So sad, and so well written!

Way too short though :-)
SilverXF chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Boy, what IS Marie going to do next? Any ideas, anyone? ;) :)
SilverXF chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Wow, people are still reading, though it's been off the air almost a year! Must be Netflix and those DVD's. Well, leave a comment if you can, you can always use Guest. Bodes well for Better Call Saul. :) :)
TheCloisterBell chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
I love the way you've written this! Can't wait to read more.
Cipher-of-Will chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
Sorry it took a while for me to finally review this. Had some family visiting recently and whatnot. Anyway, what can I say? You have such a great fic going on here. It's well written and works well as a continuation of the series we all know and love. Keep up the good work! xx
samanddianefan10 chapter 30 . 7/27/2014
very very good, I miss your stories so much, keep writing!
1rockstar chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
Well written. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to think me for reading!
SilverXF chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Wow, thinking takes a long time, don't it? ;) Hopefully, fairly soon! Mmmm, donuts... ;)