Reviews for Not Everyone Dies (Heisenberg's Return)
samanddianefan10 chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
oh. my. god. This both thrilled me then broke my heart at the end. Not nice to make a pregger woman cry you know. :)

Seriously the emotions shone through, and each chapter your writing just grows by bounds. You're really coming into your own here and I'm very proud of the hard work you've put into this.
WeAretheStarlight chapter 31 . 10/23/2014
Mr. Vince Gilligan...Is that you? Hahaha...No really, this fanfic was AMAZING. I could never think of anything beyond the end of the series, and this is written so well that I wouldn't be surprised if this had been season 6!

I was hoping Jesse would have a little more action in his storyline, but I can see he's slowly coming back...

This was worth the read. Thank you so much for bringing back one of my favorite shows, even if it was just for a little while!
TheCloisterBell chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
This is amazing! So sad, and so well written!

Way too short though :-)
SilverXF chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Boy, what IS Marie going to do next? Any ideas, anyone? ;) :)
SilverXF chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Wow, people are still reading, though it's been off the air almost a year! Must be Netflix and those DVD's. Well, leave a comment if you can, you can always use Guest. Bodes well for Better Call Saul. :) :)
TheCloisterBell chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
I love the way you've written this! Can't wait to read more.
Cipher-of-Will chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
Sorry it took a while for me to finally review this. Had some family visiting recently and whatnot. Anyway, what can I say? You have such a great fic going on here. It's well written and works well as a continuation of the series we all know and love. Keep up the good work! xx
samanddianefan10 chapter 30 . 7/27/2014
very very good, I miss your stories so much, keep writing!
1rockstar chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
Well written. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to think me for reading!
SilverXF chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Wow, thinking takes a long time, don't it? ;) Hopefully, fairly soon! Mmmm, donuts... ;)
SilverXF chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Hey, thanks for reading and the great comments. Hmmm. Well, I could, er, hmmm. Ok, will have to think about this. :) Remember, even at this point, you don't really know what Jesse is feeling, or his motivations. He's been through horrible things, he's been used by everyone, he's alone, and he's scarred. He doesn't look like he used to, I think most would see him as a bit crazy and ugly if spotting him in the streets. He's not the same person. Unfortunately, in the show, you don't see much at all of who he's become, and maybe that's good. Ok, now how to make things happen... :)
Saiyanfoeva chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
Wow, I agree with Alx. This really feels like another season of the actual show. You captured the characters extremely well here, and put a lot of thought into the chapters.

I also have one complaint though. I know Jesse is really confused and ignorant, and sometimes just plain stupid, but I think it's a bit much to have him starting to actually like that Yael guy. He's more of a homophobe than anything. I can see him going along with it for a bit, just to get healed, but otherwise, there's no way.
Alx Light chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
this story is absolutely amazing and I really feel like its an extra season of it, but please please please...don't make Jesse fall for this junkie Yael. He's like my favorite character and I feel as if he still needs to see Walt again. Of course, this is only my opinion and you are in control of the story. Just don't turn him gay. Please? Otherwise, this story is so fucking awesome!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
WOW! Great depiction of Saul. Nice. I'm enjoying your story and hope you keep it up!1!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Well, the style of your story really fits the show. I am INTRIGUED.