Reviews for Naruto: Weapon X
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 6/5
Wait, so now that the Kyūbi has some Yin-chakra it can begin becoming whole once more? That's awesome (even though I feel like I shouldn't consider it as such, what with a supposed demon returning to full power, twice that of what it once was), and it also means that Naruto, when tapping into the Kyūbi's power, can literally be twice as powerful as he ever could have been before.

Anyway, I love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter (whenever that may be).
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 6/5
I've seen this often, but Naruto's whiskers are not from having the Kyūbi sealed in him - at all. Rather, they are from his exposure to the Kyūbi's chakra while he was still in his mother's womb and thus in a very delicate time in his life. He had his whiskers before he was even born, and thus he had them before the Kyūbi was sealed into him, which means that his whiskers cannot be because of the sealing. Also, the persistence of the whiskers and their lack of disappearance are not related to the sealing, as evidenced by the fact that Boruto had his own whisker marks all throughout his life despite the fact that he never had the Kyūbi or any other bijū sealed within him.

Can Naruto visit both of his parents at the same time? I'm assuming that neither of their souls will experience the passing of time between each visit, so it's not like that time could be filled with them spending time together, but it would still be nice for them to be able to spend whatever time they have with each other when with Naruto. However, if they do experience the passing of time between each visit, then finding a way for them to be together once more is a much higher priority, as being forced to live out most of your life entirely alone is not something that Naruto's parents, or anyone really, should be forced to go through.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 6/4
What exactly is the speed of a shinobi (as in Naruto) in comparison to a civilian (as in everyone on Marvel's earth without enhanced-speed) in your fic? Personally, I would say that shinobi speed is at the absolute minimum (as in Academy student speed) of hundreds of miles per hour, while the upper limits can reach tens of thousands of miles per hour. It may seem to be excessive, but if you just think about the numerous feats that the shinobi from Naruto's world can accomplish, then you would realize that it isn't. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that Sabretooth trying to actually fight Naruto would be roughly equivalent to a civilian from Naruto's world trying to do the same. It's just not even worth calling it a fight. The gap between civilians and even simple Academy students is so enormous that it's not even funny, never mind the higher tier shinobi.
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 6/4
Does Strange not notice that Naruto's language is the exact same as what he calls Japanese? Wouldn't it be much easier for him to learn the new language if he had a Japanese-to-English dictionary rather than just a dictionary?
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 5/16
id like to read more of this.
RandomReader chapter 9 . 4/5
The whole fic is like a marionette show to me. I don't why but every actions and scenes has emotions although they don't very often and their perspectives very lacking. Well I did read it means I am somwhat entertained. To totally rate this fic, it's close to a 'meh' kind of rating.
Why is every character has to say their origin story I mean come on.
Muahahahaha
Dr. Strange you only had to deal with half a demon, what will happen when you need to deal with a whole one.
AJGuardian chapter 9 . 3/5
...meh.

Okay. Now I'm wondering why you've never continued this fic.

Sigh*

What to do...what to do...Arc 2 is in "Planning Stage" for how long...3 years?

Damn, son. I see you've made a few stories after this, but didn't update this one.
Hmmm. It means you are still "active" in a sense. January 25th...

Still. I'll keep my eye on this story in case you decide to revisit it.
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 3/5
...I see that certain people couldn't be bothered to write out the last bit like they damn well should.

Everything else has good dialogue that follows an action. Here it's just a summary.

I HATE THAT.
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 3/5
Well...Laura (in the comics) doesn't have Adamantium applied to her whole Skeleton.
She only had her Blades removed, sharpened and covered in Adamantium.

She was too young still to have the metal applied to her whole skeletal structure.

If it were applied then, she would not be able to grow. It would then be wise to assume that the project intended to apply Adamantium to her skeleton when she reached Maturity.

16 and 17 is not mature yet.

Naruto will not be able to grow any taller. Neither will she with the way you have written the story.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 2/25
For a story that is not only 3 years old but has not been updated in those very same 3 years it isn't all that bad.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Aww Kurama, don't be such a dick.
tamagat chapter 4 . 11/28/2016