Reviews for Naruto: Weapon X
Jose19 chapter 8 . 9/30
I hope Kurama stays with Naruto because he is not a enemy but a Ally towards Naruto in all ways but I wonder if he can learn any Shinobi skills being in this type of world.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 9/30
The story is quite interesting but why Naruto hasn't learned the language yet because the Shadow Clone as you know has benefits in speeding the process of learning new skills, and I am interested to see if X-23 gets interested in him.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 9 . 7/5
I'm guessing that Killer Bee will make an appearance.

Where is it?! Need to find it!
The Kamereon chapter 9 . 3/21
Jonathan6850 chapter 9 . 1/28
There's really nothing left to say. This story is awesome!
Jonathan6850 chapter 7 . 1/28
Minato was trying not to perv on his son. That and what ensued made this chapter awesome .
Swirling Maelstrom chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Update soon
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
*smirk* kyuubi-sama will rise once more. And with the rotting corpses of Dr. strange and Nick Fury digesting in his stomach acid, the world will know fear.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Can't tell if Strange is pissing me off or if he is being slightly helpful. As a Kyuubi-sama fanboy, that talk of purifying Kyuubi-sama's chakra has me leaning towards slitting Strange's throat in his sleep.

Also considering how freaking lame Shippuuden Naruto is compared to Original Naruto I totally believe how Sabertooth curbstomped his ass till Kyuubi-sama stepped in.

Keep up the good work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Aw. I don't know why but Naruto learning English bit by bit with his big puppy blue eyes and bright smile exuding pure boyish charm. Its just utterly adorable. And pairing him with this x-23 character seems awesome so far. She sorts of reminds me of Ravens from the good Teen Titans cartoon. Not the comic or teen titans go.

Keep up the good work.
Mystolon chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Fucking awesome bruh! Keep this shit up its bloody amazing!

so ive got a couple questions

Q1 will Naruto get back to his dimension
Q2 will he learn magic or is that beyond him
Q3 does Naruto get the emotion sense if he uses kyuubi's energy because its purified
Q4 pertains to Q1 what about bloodlines are they apparent in this universe through the x gene or are they only in Naruto's dimension?
Q5 will there be OCs?
Q6 have you abandoned this fic?, really it should been question 1 but whatevs, its a good story so plz continue it!

its awesome!
imperator277 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Please update soon! Hope laura and naruto get together.