Reviews for One Last Goodbye
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Well, these two poems were touching.

Similar to other readers/reviewers, this helped explain the last chapter in the books well. You helped clear the fog and shed some light on what was going on in Sam and Frodo's thoughts. I also didn't like the last chapter very well, due to Frodo leaving. It took me years to finally understand why Frodo left Middle-earth for the Undying Lands. Naturally, I like the second poem over the first, due to it being Frodo's point-of-view.

Overall, both poems were well-written. You did a fine job with both.

-Aria Breuer
random dwarf chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
review story nice hamburger is frodo what sam was gollum i icecream is intelligent nice story gentle
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Absolutely beautiful!
beach-babe chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
It's beautiful...It made me cry without end...
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Now THERE'S a thought that never crossed my mind, that Frodo left FOR Sam, so that Sam could focus on his life with Rose and the kids. Hmm. Nice. Write more!
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Aw...I have to admit that Frodo going over the Sea was my least favorite part of the book. It was so sad, but you've (again) caught the throughts on paper. Keep it up!
Skye12 chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
Oh sweet sadness. You kept them completely in character although Sam was a little more wordy than he normally is I loved it. It's just what they would think. ::wipes away tear:: I love the ending to Frodo's POV "But suddenly, my heart is lifted The sound of voices, beautiful beyond words, fills all the air and soothes the soul"

It's soooo right. I can't put it any other way. Just perfect.

Sorrowful Eagle chapter 1 . 9/20/2002

that *is* poetry! ahhh, love it.

hugses a-plenty

~sorrow (of few words oO)