Reviews for My Love is With You
ChocolateReignz chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
I don't think jon shared the picture. And I'm forever siding with jon. If the picture was taken before he met amy, then maybe she posted it. And even if jon did it I'm still on his side.
PassionWriter101 chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Why would Jon share a picture all of a sudden? I don't thunk it was him. Shit is about to hit the fan.
cynical.echo chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
I think Jon has nothing to do with it and Phil is going to make a huuuge mistake by acting on impulse like he always does.
Still love this story and the cookie part was quite funny xD
ChocolateReignz chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
I'm still reading it.
And I still don't trust phil.
But I'm with jon, he is doing all for love. Silly boy. It reminded me of the song "I wanna know what love is"
But loved the chapter.
Hope to read more
PassionWriter101 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
I don't trust Phil as far as I can throw him. He's beating around the bush but for what? I wonder what went down with Amy, and why he doesn't want to discuss it further.
alicia chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
still don't trust him I think he's using jon and he's still dating lita
alicia chapter 24 . 10/16/2014
I don't trust punk one bit jon needs two get out before he falls in love with punk.
PassionWriter101 chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I think Jon should listen to logic, I don't trust Phil as far as I can throw him. Colby and Joe are cute, and Colby is right to be worried for his friend.
ChocolateReignz chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I do not trust phil! Nope no way hozay.
Even if he gas fallen in love with jon, he is in denial himself. N that is not the way it should be.
May be jon will learn it the hard way. The little Rolleigns in there was sweet n sexy. Loved it
ChocolateReignz chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
I always wondered when would they stop the game n actually feel something for each other
I love them like this, its sweet n still badass in its own way. Waiting for more.
I read a few stories while u were gone which showed a sweet side of punk, n it always reminded me of this story n all his bravado .
Well in short, I am happy that u r writing this again cuz its the first ever punkbrose I read.
cynical.echo chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
this was really good ! i really loved when punk was dominating dean but this is a nice change, and phil doesn't seem to mind too much :P i wonder how their relationship will go from there
PassionWriter101 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Wow, that was hot. Nice to see Phil let go and let Jon ake control. We'll see what the aftermath is like.
cynical.echo chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
i adore this story! phil and dean are so hot and frustating at the same time ! ugh why do they hurt each other that much ? i guess it's why this story is that great but you're killing me here !
the next chapter is gonna be so hot with the hate sex i just can't wait xD
joe and seth together is good, rolleings is cute :)
robsfantasy chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Speechless! Can't wait for more!
ChocolateReignz chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Hate sex?
Jon n phil, phil n jon.
Hahaha
Colby is adorable, n joe is right.
But jon n phil know how to push each other n they do it so damn well