Reviews for Innocence and Instinct
Ghetta90 chapter 31 . 2/1
Ops, the last comment is mine sorry, I didn't log in :P
So, it's 4.20 a.m. and I've just finished this after having discovered it at 10.30 p.m. and so I've read it in one go and...absolutely love it! 3
There's so much to say but now my mind doesn't work right, and I'm crying too so...
Anyway this fic is perfect and there are 3 images I'll always keep in my heart: Arthur jump in the fire, the way Merlin stays "anchored" at Freya's smile by that fragment and this part:

"Merlin… you didn't let go of me, even when everyone else did, why?" Gwaine asked. "You don't even remember who I am."

Words trickled into Merlin's head, he didn't know where they came from but they seemed appropriate. He turned and looked at Gwaine, one hand on the door.

"Friends never give up…" Merlin said, staring into space absentmindedly, "and they never let go."

I wish I had friends that never give up on me :'( but this is another story :P

All this to say, thank you for all this emotions, adventures and scenes I wished so much they'd put in the show too. Really thank you *_*
And a prayer: please, give us the sequel, we need it! *_*
I'll keep waiting for it and hope! ;)
In the meantime...goodnight! :)
guest chapter 31 . 1/12
great story! is the sequel out yet?
sfox88 chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
But the code is so ingrained into Leon...a king before a servant, the people before himself...he will never kill some "helpless", someone who surrenders. Right?
sfox88 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
No. He's not. Just a very, very good actor,
sfox88 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
So Arthur'll die if Merlin doesn't, but even faster of he does. Oh, dear.
DwaejiTokki chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
But...But...LEONNNNNNNNNNN

Wow this was so amazing. I read it all in one day! Thanks so much for writing. I laughed, I cried, I broke several things in my tantrums; good times. Definitely going to read the sequel!
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
OH GOODNESS this made me cry! it is sooo good! i hope that merlin regains his memories of his friends and family, hopefully keeping this innocence... i am unsure if that is possible, but this merlin reminds me of a small child and while i read it all i wanted to do was to hug merlin, thoughtout the whole thing, really, i cannot wait for the prequl and the sequel! i am antisipating the greatly!
TheDoctorCafferyGirl chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
WOW. Just WOW. I haven't read a story of this calibre in such a long time. At first I was kind of a bit iffy with how dark themed the whole thing was but something about your story is just so compelling that you cannot stop reading! Aha I hope you know that I've stayed up all night reading this, it's now 5am in the he morning and I have school in like 3 hours, but alas I have no regrets. I've got three hours, time to start in on that sequel! :D
bleeb90 chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
Lovely story! You have me curious for your sequel.
RainbowFez chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
OMG this is amazing i read it all in one sitting. Please post the sequel soon.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 31 . 6/24/2014
i can't wait to read the sequel!
bethfekete chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
Holy crap this was so good. It wasnt a fluffy happily ever after ending but it was hopeful and as realistic as fantasy/myth can be. I haven't stopped smiling.
pond-centurion chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER READ I AM CURRENTLY IN MY BED AND GAVE BEEN SHRIEKING AND CRYING AND YELLING AT EVERYTHING IN THIS AHHHHHHH ITS JUST DO GOOOOD
Guest chapter 31 . 6/7/2014
Seriously can't wait for the happier sequel. I like happy endings :)

Could you also bring Leon back? I learned to love that knight after a while. :D

Thanks for the great story!