Reviews for After it All
Sachiko V chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
Wow that was a super satisfying chapter! It's great how Inuyasha went to Kouga for mating advice and got the answer we all knew. I only wish we saw Kouga's reaction to who his mate is. The lemon was super hot, and I love Inuyasha just kept teasing his brother's sensitive stripes, and yay for submissive Sesshomaru! I like how though we don't get an outright 'I love you' from Sesshy directly, just him saying 'Mate' speaks volumes that the feelings are mutual.

Overall, beautifully written fic and characterizations! Definitely one of my Inu/Sess favorites. I love how for most of the fic, it's just the two of them without any big adversaries or heavy plot. This sounds like such a believable, plausible outcome for post Final-Act that I so want it to be canon-verse :P Great job!
Sachiko V chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Well that escalated :D I'm again amused by the way Inuyasha thinks and how he kept making plots to 'revert' Sesshomaru back to his old 'new' self. Wow I wasn't expecting Sesshy's outburst at the end. Evidently lots of clearing up to do...onward to last chapter
Sachiko V chapter 8 . 12/21/2017
I think this chapter's great! I enjoyed Inuyasha's daydreaming about his brother and getting a hard-on to the fact that he's honest, and him admitting that he doesn't want to compromise the improved relationship that they have currently. Also like how Sesshomaru was the one to seize the fight and admitting to fault.
Sachiko V chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
Nice to have a more lighthearted chapter after the previous! I was amused at all Inuyasha's silly thoughts, and the running joke throughout the fic on Sesshy's armor is just hilarious. Oh the last part with Inuyasha biting on Sesshy's neck without realizing what it'd meant...yum ;)
Sachiko V chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
Oh my gosh :(...that was super poignant. I felt so sad at about Jaken, and the way Sesshomaru's silently grieving just sheds even more light on his loneliness. I really like how you made Inuyasha draws strength from memories with Kagome to comfort Sesshomaru.
Sachiko V chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
Just leaving a mid-way comment, but I'm really loving this fic! The first few chapters were really sad, and I loved how you expressed their lonelinesses through their eyes - Sesshomaru's was especially on-point in character. I love this chapter with Inuyasha being curious about his brother's stripes (and basically all of him tbh).

I love how the tone is as "slice of life" as it can get in the feudal world of Inuyasha. The simplicity of their life in the house is quite homely and wonderful. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Wolf'sVine chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
I really... like this fic. There's something so... inevitable and peaceful about reading this. Like this is how Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were always going to get together. I feel happy and calm and restful reading this fic. I think this will always be one of my most adored Inuyasha/Sesshomaru fics.
Doris chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
Loved it...thanks for sharing!
darklightening chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
My favourite part is at the end where Sesshoumaru is watching Inuyasha fasten his armour with the smallest of smiles. Soooooooooo cute. If the story were to continue I'd wish there were more tells to show that Sesshoumaru loves Inuyasha. I really really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
Anime91 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
i loved it the only thing i wish is to see is the look on koga's face when he finds out just who his mate is. Love your work.
icequeen lll chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
I love this story thanks for writing it
NorthernKhaleesi chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
I love this story~! The last scene really just made the whole thing for me; it was just so cute and also in character. In fact, one the reasons I like this story so much is that the characters are believable in this. So, great job and please keep up your amazing skills!
Reesexxoo chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
AWE amazing! i really like that ending. beautiful
Meloo chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I can't believe u ended the story like this smh
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Thank you for writing this story. I loved the lemon! It was hot! Thanks for making Sesshomaru bottom. I love how Inuyasha went to the dog demons and asked how demons mated. I also love how Inuyasha kept touching Sesshomaru's stripes as well. I love the pairing Inuyasha/Sesshomaru. It's my favorite. I loved this story so much!