Reviews for After it All
Anime91 chapter 10 . 11/1
i loved it the only thing i wish is to see is the look on koga's face when he finds out just who his mate is. Love your work.
icequeen lll chapter 10 . 9/13
I love this story thanks for writing it
NorthernKhaleesi chapter 10 . 8/10
I love this story~! The last scene really just made the whole thing for me; it was just so cute and also in character. In fact, one the reasons I like this story so much is that the characters are believable in this. So, great job and please keep up your amazing skills!
Reesexxoo chapter 10 . 8/1
AWE amazing! i really like that ending. beautiful
Meloo chapter 10 . 8/1
I can't believe u ended the story like this smh
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 8/1
Thank you for writing this story. I loved the lemon! It was hot! Thanks for making Sesshomaru bottom. I love how Inuyasha went to the dog demons and asked how demons mated. I also love how Inuyasha kept touching Sesshomaru's stripes as well. I love the pairing Inuyasha/Sesshomaru. It's my favorite. I loved this story so much!
septimaluna chapter 10 . 8/1
Ahhhh so cool it was well writen, cute and hot, all at once! ;)
And wouldn't be funny and cute to see those visits to shipo's and wolf tribe that inuyasha was planning on?!
Anyway i love the fic!
Hinatinha chapter 10 . 8/1
I really love thid fic. Thank you for finish...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/1
Marvelous! The whole thing was great; Inuyasha going to Koga for advice, and realizing what all us readers knew: When they wrestled and he bit Sess, Sess submitted.
omg I loved it! The lemonyness was exquisite, from the kisses in Sess's room to the hot spring and back to the house.

It was all so good, but you want a favorite part, right? omg it's hard to choose! I loved when Sess said, 'More, Inuyasha. I am not your human female.' and Inu started working that sexy ass demon!
Oh, I also love the descriptions of Sess in throes of pleasure, all disheveled and shit omg!

From the moment they came back to the house, and started the little tussle for dominance, my toes were curling. I think I pulled some fibers out of my carpet with my toes lol! OMG when Inu asked him how he wanted it, and Sess got on his hands and knees...sweet glory of inucest smexin!

Sess dirty talkin is pretty fuckin hot, too! 'Take me. I cannot wait any longer.' *squeals and falls out of chair*
Oh oh oh! After Inu came the first time, then paid special attention to Sess, that was soooo mmmmhmmm! Fingering while lickin on his stripes...nice!

Ok non-lemon things I loved: Sess calling him 'mate', and those last few lines from Sess's pov. He smiled! :)
I know this is done, but if you ever wanna write, I don't know, an epilogue or something, I'll totally read it! Very, very well done!

ps Be safe going out of the country, and we'll see you when you get back! Have fun! :)
VampireDoll666 chapter 10 . 8/1
That was hot...and now I have to work, and I'll be most likely thinking about this all day...*smiles*
Reesexxoo chapter 9 . 7/30
oh goodness :) cant wait for the next chapter
Mikaela Vermillion Hyakuya chapter 9 . 7/30
Well, things escalated quickly here. I'm a bit shocked that Inuyasha went that far, but I guess it was bound to happen eventually. I could just feel the awkward tension of the moment as Inuyasha made some futile attempt at an explanation. I just wish I knew what the aloof daiyoukai was thinking. The things that he said ("Continued to play with my emotions as you've /insisted/ on doing this past month?" "I absolutely despise those who don't know what they want.") just hold a lot of implications pertaining to his feelings about (and what he wants from) his brother.

All in all, I'm curious to see how Inuyasha will handle this one. (And I really want to see that whole lot of Inucest smexin', haha!)
airmaxqueen90 chapter 9 . 7/30
Nikkie23534 chapter 9 . 7/30
Ohhhh... finally, Sesshomaru speaks on it! InuYasha just now realizing what he's done, and Sesshomaru's reaction... Awesome!
But, what will happen now? Knowing InuYasha he can't leave things like this? And, Sesshomaru should remember that InuYasha is still pretty ignorant of demon culture and habits. It should dawn on him that InuYasha doesn't know the meaning of the bite he placed on Sesshomaru's neck. All he knows is that their relationship changed.
Amazing chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.

B reading U!
One thing. Is Sesshomaru the dominant? That could account for his standoffish behaviour after the bite. His demon might have been slightly offended by InuYasha's boldness. Sesshomaru being an alpha male, might have felt disrespected. Or, is he a beta. And, the bite made him feel things he didn't want to feel. He doesn't want to explain, explore, nor examine what maybe a new attraction towards InuYasha. I'm betting on the alpha male scenario. I was kinda hoping that Sesshomaru would have pinned InuYasha to the rocks for a bit.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 7/30
Inucest smexin'! Yay, doesn't THAT sound interesting? ;)

Oh, wow. 'play with my emotions'? That totally means he feels it, too! (and he admitted he HAS emotions :)
Does he not realize Inu thought he was mad? That's why Inu backed down, cause he thought Sess was angry.

I don't think Sess realizes that Inu isn't teasing on purpose; he just doesn't know how to deal with what he's feeling.
If Sess showed Inu how HE feels, I bet this would go a lot smoother lol! Inu wouldn't feel so uncomfy about how he feels if he knew it was mutual...

omg Only one more? Nooooo! *wails in despair* Well, with all the buildup, at least we know it's gonna be epic! A nice, long, detailed InuSess lemon with all their pent-up passion and craving...omg I just gave myself a nosebleed!

Well, one of them needs to say something! Stubborn-asses! I do like how the whole story has been from Inu's pov, leaving Sess's feelings and thoughts a mystery. Would love if you threw some Sess thoughts in near the end, just to show that he does feel the same way :)